Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Locked Memories (the future depends on the next generation) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:36 pm
Facing the enormous odds of heartless against him, Xyukotsu knew only one thing, someone strong was threating the organization and it's members. "Somebody called these heartless to us otherwise there wouldn't be so many." he thought as he slashed one after another.
After several minutes of fighting, Xyukotsu wiped out the rest of his enemies, only to find out more were rising from within the shadows and was back to square one. "Damn....they're numbers are even bigger this time. It's probably even worse on the ground floor. What's attracting these mass numbers?" questioned Xyukotsu as he fought his way threw the horde of darkness, taking hit after hit with them, only to see them replace their fallen with two or more or a bigger heartless. He knew then this fight was never ending.
Trying to keep up with they're mass numbers, it wasn't soon until Xyukotsu was overwhelmed and overpowered by them, taking hit and name by them, trying to avoid life threatening or critical blows by the heartless. Knowing he was totally outnumbered by them, Xyukotsu knew if only he had a heart, that he'll make it out alive. Though if not, he will die like any other warrior in the heat of battle and failed to bring glory and honor to the organization.
Noe just defending their attacks against them, Xyukotsu could only hear an slight chuckle in the back ground, Trying to recall what he had just heard, the heartless suddenly in front of him vanished within seconds due to the mas inferno in front of him.
Standing there in the fire was no other then Axel. Looking at Xyukotsu he smiled knowing he was alright and alive. "Sorry, I couldn't get here sooner, Xyu. Got held up. So how bout we dance tonight in the moonlight and wipe out some heartless, eh?" said Axel.
Standing up and drinking a potion form his pocket, he recovered his injuries and was ready to fight once more, this time with Axel. "Yeah, a dance seems swell tonight, Axel. Shall I have you lead then?" said Xyukotsu with a smile as he got into a fighters stance, only to want looked like as if he was about to dance.
"Then let the waltz begin!" called out Axel as he unleashed a flurry of white flames at the heartless, while Xyukotsu covered Axel's blind spots and swiped the heartless clear and away from their side of the floor.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:12 pm
Or that the RP is dying.....shame and it was looking to be so good....sigh.  

Ryuho Kitsune

Isamu Dragon

2,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:06 pm
I think its your RP ryuho that is killing this one  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:30 am
It's not my fault my RP is so good....well actually it is, but that's not fair Isamu.....you're not the one to talk though since you RP in it.....so really it's you're fault for not posting in the RPs that you have joined in. ^^  

Ryuho Kitsune

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:37 pm
it's because rose hasn't posted yet, where is she  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:17 pm
You've got a point there, Ryuho. But may I also add that this RP is dead because I was the only one out the first four to join that was still posting on a regular basis. And y'know, since the founders of an RP are sooooo important, and when they don't post.....this happens.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Isamu Dragon

2,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:36 pm
True, Anyone Who Hasn't Already Joined Our Guild is Welcome (Iscariot Organization 13). The Founders of the guild and RPs always post in what they start.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:46 am
((hmm....yiou guys can blame me for not posting in so freaking long.....long story short, I'm without a computer....I might post everynow and then, if this RP is even still somewhat alive. I'll post anyways, just for old tims sake.))

Rose was confused by all the havok suddenly falling down around them.
"Cessy! What does the note say? And why are so many heartless suddenly appearing? I can help fight....I know I can. Just let me." Rose said at first in a scared tone, but then bravely as her keyblade appeared in her hand.  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:24 pm
((It's not dead as long as we still post. This is a good RP, it's where I met you guys, i'm not quitting this yet....even if it's still me doing it!! scream ))
Standing next to Axel in the heat of battle of the gigantic heartless in front of them began to take form and attack them head on. "Xyu! Let's fry this heartless!!" yelled out Axel as he let out an inferno of flames at the heartless as Xyukotsu glided and ride the flames around the heartless, striking it rapidly with his water and ice projectiles. "It's not over!!" bellowed Xyukotsu as the water formed a gigantic serpent and rapidly struck the heartless with it's gigantic fangs as it sprouted head after head as it rained down a pour of pain and suffering.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:23 pm
Blackest-Of-Roses
((hmm....yiou guys can blame me for not posting in so freaking long.....long story short, I'm without a computer....I might post everynow and then, if this RP is even still somewhat alive. I'll post anyways, just for old tims sake.))

"Cessy! What does the note say? And why are so many heartless suddenly appearing? I can help fight....I know I can. Just let me." Rose said at first in a scared tone, but then bravely as her keyblade appeared in her hand.

(yay, rose is back) Kitsuna stood in front of her. "No rose, you are important for the organization to die here. Our mission is to look for the box not to fight." she said  

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:49 am
shadekitsune
Blackest-Of-Roses

(yay, rose is back) Kitsuna stood in front of her. "No rose, you are important for the organization to die here. Our mission is to look for the box not to fight." she said

((I thought Xyu shoved us through a portal, didn't he? So we wouldn't still be here))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:51 am
((Are we in the offive thing yet? or not...?))

"Fine...But I want to be able to fight a little bit, at least, leter....." Rose said sternly.
"So....How am I supposed to find the box?" Rose asked, hoping that these strange people could help here finish her mission.
As Rose waited for an answer, she remembered home, school, and all of her friends. She was overwhelmed by sadness at that moment and the glow of the keyblade faded to a grey glow as she longed to be back in her comfortable room. What she wouldn't give for a hug from her best friend, Drake. She wondered were he was, and if he missed her. Rose sighed again and looked at her shoes sadly.

((I'm switching up the idea of the keyblad a little, I think I'm allowed to do that. When she get's sad, or extremely mad, the glow of the keyblade turns to a darker glow. If the glow turns completely black, Rose undergoes a change, a bad one. But let's just say that the only ones who know this little bit of information are Cessy and Xemnes. Kay? Sounds good?))  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:12 pm
((As i recall, you're all in a protal in the darkness that i sent you. I think to where you first saw the vision of Xemnas. Where he first received the box, to collect some clues and then head to Hallow Bastion for more clues. That's fine Rose, with the keyblade and all, just as long as we keep this RP going, I wish for it not to die and all. Such an interesting story. ^^))
The gigantic heartless falling to pieces as it slowly began to fade away back into the darkness, Xyukotsu took a long deep breath and was relived that it was over. Axel next to him, looking as if he hadn't broke a sweat, smiling as he usually did. "You alright Xyu?" he asked. "Yeah, just been a while since I've fought in these conditions, but I'm okay." said Xyukotsu as he gave Axel a thumbs up, then after hearing another loud thunder in the nearby distance, another large heartless appeared outside the base, consuming it's large body within the city in front of them, it took form of a gigantic dragon and began rising all sorts of havoc around them. "Boy this sure get more interesting everytime....not to mention troublesome." said Axel as he preped himself once more and looking at Xyukotsu, seeing how he was not ready to fight something as wild as this. "Xyukotsi, you should join you're team and resume the mission that you were assigned, we'll take care of this. You go ahead and go, besides you're cramping my style here. You're making me look bad and all." laughed Axel as he watched Xyukotso open a portal to the darkness and vanish through it.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:17 pm
Kitsuna sighed as she scatched her head. "I'm afraid i don't know Rose. The smartest thing to do would be to find an area similar to the box location in your dream and start from there."  

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers