Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
organization online rp (read first post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you think this is a good idea
  yes
  no
  maybe
  just give me your damn gold
View Results

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:03 pm
"solus greatsword" a second sword appeared, and Xirks used it with the sword of aeons slashing a the new enemy

sword:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:35 pm
"HEY!!!" Rixia shouted. "Dammit, now what do I use as a weapon?!"  

Akira Shinji

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:14 pm
Akira Shinji
"HEY!!!" Rixia shouted. "Dammit, now what do I use as a weapon?!"

Xeviance looks over to Rixia, who is now weaponless. At once he summons a sword and throws it to her.User Image "Here. It's not much, but it should do for now." He looks over at Xirks fighting the thing and decides "I think he could use some help." At once, he led the charge with the angels behind him. Nothing could stop him now.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:47 pm
Rixia smiled gratefully at Xeviance and shot him one of those "I'll-pay-you-back-somehow" looks. She shielded herself with fire and charged.

((Think that Flame Wheel move from Pokemon -_-; ))  

Akira Shinji

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:31 pm
Akira Shinji
Rixia smiled gratefully at Xeviance and shot him one of those "I'll-pay-you-back-somehow" looks. She shielded herself with fire and charged.

((lol it is. but i have to thank you cuase i been in a bad mood but thanks to you am in a better one now))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:32 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"haha that all tickles" starting to get up "come on that was light and ice water is hotter than your fire rixia" looks at his hand "this is hot fire" a blue flame starting to appear on his hand "if this fire should touch something oh say like your sword" throws it and it lands on her sword melting it in a split second "it would melt like butter"
Rikku gets her staff out and does a light spell agianst Ruxia. Then right after attckes him with a sword.
((just wanted to make sure people saw this post cuase it was at the bottom on the last page))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:11 pm
Xirks kept slashing at Ruxia's possesor, the ghost swords attacked as well  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:34 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Akira Shinji

((lol it is. but i have to thank you cuase i been in a bad mood but thanks to you am in a better one now))

((Umm...you're welcome? My brain was just taken over, it's the Start-a-new-Silver-game effect sweatdrop ))  

Akira Shinji

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:36 am
Xeviance takes one last glance back at Rixia, who is now attacking, and turns his full attention to what was Ruxia. At once, the four angels were upon him, some attacking with humongous swords, others still blasting massive white energy beams at him. Xeviance, who had held back, was now floating in midair preparing for his attack.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:08 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"haha that all tickles" starting to get up "come on that was light and ice water is hotter than your fire rixia" looks at his hand "this is hot fire" a blue flame starting to appear on his hand "if this fire should touch something oh say like your sword" throws it and it lands on her sword melting it in a split second "it would melt like butter"
Rikku gets her staff out and does a light spell agianst Ruxia. Then right after attckes him with a sword.
((just wanted to make sure people saw this post cuase it was at the bottom on the last page))
Rikku after attacking him , looked at him to see if she was able to do something to him.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:13 pm
((ahhhhhhh to many people attacking i cant keep up with my posts  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:19 pm
hydra4
((ahhhhhhh to many people attacking i cant keep up with my posts
((pick one then respond to that))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:08 pm
jumps back avoiding all attacks and lands next to a wall with his backleaning against it so no one could get behind him "this is taking to long lets finish this"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:12 pm
hydra4
jumps back avoiding all attacks and lands next to a wall with his backleaning against it so no one could get behind him "this is taking to long lets finish this"
Rikku runs straight at him."well then stop dodging!"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:22 pm
Xeviance sends his advance guard of angels to trap him against the wall, with Xeviance floating behind. There was no escape now.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games