Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud (or Twilight) Hospital (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:34 pm
rahenno caught the kunai before it hit him and shatter it, with red eyes rahenno spoke "try me jedi" he said with a smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:23 pm
Kiyoshi walked up to Rahenno and knocked him on the head. "Rahenno, are you wanting to die. You do not bug someone who wants to kill you. Also." Kiyoshi said looking into his eyes. "Cool the demon chakra, it's not a good idea to constantly keep using it." He warned hi.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:30 pm
"yeah your right sorry" rahenno said droping the pieces of the kunai  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:35 pm
Kiyoshi sighed and shook his head. "Man, I might just have to move ehre to keep my eye on you." He then smiled and laughed. "Anyway, do you all have a library of jutsu in this village? I would like to research a couple."  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:47 pm
"sorry to say we dont, maby jutsu are learned or crated here" rahenno said putting his hands in his pockets  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:53 pm
((Really? Then what is that Cloud Archive place?"))

"Really?" Kiyoshi said surprised. "You mean you don't have a place to keep learning scrolls on how to preform jutsu? The Leaf and the Sand have them."  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:57 pm
(well the archive dosent exacly have jutsu in it but i never been in that thread you should take a look and i gtg)

rahenno shrud his shoulder, not knowing what to say to this comment.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:12 pm
((Lol actully the archive does hold jutsu...aww but you left...I can't go anywhere without you -_- >.>...<.<...>.>. SO I'll make you walk with me lol))

"Well I saw somekinda building that looked like a library, lets go check it out." Kiyoshi then left the Hospital with Rahenno and they walked towards the archives.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

iZann

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:26 am
((Wow, so much happened?!))
Hmm, he's quite eager, that's good I guess. Zann put his hands in his pockets and flickered out of the hospital, turning round to look at Jedi at the last moment. His look clearly said, "Which side are you on?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:56 am
"Ric jumps in from window.*
"I need to recharge my medical equipments." Ric mutters and goes to look for them.
*Hour later Ric comes back with large bag of equipments.*
"Well no one probably would need these." Ric says.
Though snow might not like that i take these because war is coming and all....  

3Rton

iZann

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:59 am
Zann suddenly remembered something, and turned to Ric before he flickered away,
"Erm, Ric-san, I just remembered that there are no medical nin among the chuunin, and in the war if one of us gets injured, there'll be nothing we can do...do you know who can teach me some basic medical jutsus?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:00 am
"Well i only know basics. I use these for other needs."

*Ric then heads to Border.*  

3Rton

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:57 pm
Snow entered one of the rooms and threw Angel as hard as she could on one of the beds. It wouldn't hurt him much. He probably wouldn't even feel it with the softness of the bed and his unconsciousness. "Damn you. STOP SCREWING AROUND WITH CLOUD." She was right about to stab him but she stopped. She took out a scroll, and casted a barrier around his body. It would restrain his movements. This new body barrier was one she had invented. It turned green, just enough to help him regain consciousness. When he opened his eyes, she told him, "You're stuck here. Now tell us what you know, what you want. And what the hell you were doing. Don't make me kill you. I can kill you in an instant with this barrier. Satsugai Yuki. Remember?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:01 pm
Zann entered the room after Snow, and grabbed a notebook from nearby, ready to write down whatever information Angel gives. Though maybe we should use a little pain to make him talk...  

iZann

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:02 pm
(reminds me of tsunade.........)

futashi look at her, oh most afraid to get to close of her. "dont make her mad on a daliy time.........or at all" he said, sweating a little bit."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games