Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

duskbloom

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 3:51 pm
duskbloom is my name...
this money would help me create my dream avatar in full...
or at least bring me closer...
promote nature, love yourself <3

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 4:00 pm

Hello, my name is Kelli. I live in Texas and I'm fifteen years old (16 in August). I enjoy reading although finals have really eaten up all of the extra time I have on my hands. I'm a pretty shy person, but I will talk once a conversation begins.

Anyways, I have two cats, Ruby and Jewel (<3). I have a younger sister who can tend to be a pain in the...yeah. My favorite movie would have to be The Scarlet Pimpernel and my favorite hobby would have to involve playing my instrument, a clarinet.

I'm really unsure about what I would do if I managed to win anything. I'd probably end up giving some to my best friend since I know she'll ask. With the rest, well, I guess it depends on what I want at the moment.

iSplice

Water of thee Nite

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 5:10 pm
They call me xAnikox
On Gaia and in life
My real name is Jackie
I'm quiet
I'm stubborn
I'm jealous
I work on cars
I love horses
I'm broke

I love music: ♥ Far-East Movement ♥ Linkin Park ♥ Fort Minor
♥ KISS ♥ Slipknot ♥ Stone Sour ♥ TaTu ♥ Marylin Manson
♥ Metallica ♥ AC/DC ♥ Gackt ♥ Dir En Grey ♥ Malice Mizer
♥ Eminem ♥ 50 Cent ♥ Jin ♥ Penicillin♥ Pink ♥ Rush
♥ Drin the Emcee ♥ Fall Out boy

I'm in love with this girl
But, she doesn't love me
I'm not Emo
I'm not a pot head
I'm not a skater
I'm totally into anything
I work at Winn-Dixie as a cashier
I can sing
I can dance
I can draw
I can cook
I love sushi
I'm random. <3

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:06 pm
I'm 16 (my birthday is today!) I live in Florida. I hate it here. I'm a sophmore in high school (IB in fact, which you probably have no idea what that is)

My real name is Amber. I have two cats, named Marshmellow and Jazzmine.

I like music (basically anything except rap) and tv. My favorite shows are Charmed, Veronica Mars, Supernatural, Smallville, Psych, Medium, House, Scrubs, CSI (the original only)  

marshjazz

StrawBerryApple

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:11 pm
Yey~!
More new members.
Welcome to the Guild guys. x]

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:11 pm
my name is kilroy

im 14

i have two dogs named fudge and bear

i like metal music, and i pretend to be a ninja, sumtimes  

kilroy-567

Shigatsu Suno

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:23 pm
I'm Bunni or Floppy-chan <3

I have a guinea pig named Pocket.

I like all kinds of music except for rap and screamo. u_U

Good day. ^^

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:53 pm
Hi, I'm Andrea!
I like cookies.
That's about it!
Joined Gaia yesterday, I'm having fun!  

Potato Cheaps

Multi-Coloured Cake

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:31 pm
My name is Lori, I am 16 years old... ^^
I have like this huge ton of GCSE's to do in the next three weeks, and Gaia is a great way to relax. (I <3 ficticious online worlds... ^^ <3) I am generally a happy person... I am looking for friends... because I have few here on Gaia. But friends who want to keep in touch... (And if possible... who ARENT sexual predators... xD >.<)
I like in the UK. I joined Gaia at the end of 04.

If I won monies I would spend them on... Getting somewhere towards proper anklets. <3 One day I will own those. ^^

That's all from me.

[[Over use of elipsis much?]]

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:56 am
Hey, im Jenni. Im 18 and live in the UK. I got here by following a link in someones sig. If i won the money then i would complete my quest for a Chain wallet, and proboly buy a Ninja Headband also ^^  

Jenni2490

panda21

4,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 10:08 am
Hi, I'm panda-chan. I'm 15 and I've been on Gaia for over 2 years. ^^ I like reading, listening to music, talking with friends, anime/manga, and desserts. If I won the money...I'd probably give some to friends...and buy Goti Clips. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 10:23 am
hey i am Brian a freshman and yeah!  

Flateyrarhreppur

Nekoyasha07

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 11:21 am
Hey everyone. I'm Nekoyasha07, Jen, Jenny, or Jennifer irl. Whichever yall prefer to call me. I just recently turned 20 and I live in Fresno, Ca. I'm going to school and working at Walmart, but no matter how much I work, I can't get out of the money slump. I need a different job. Hopefully I can land the job on campus this summer. Then I won't have to worry about money too much.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 11:30 am
Hey Guys! Party! yeah! i'm Sam, am 13 hyears old and currently (and unfortunatley) living wit my parents in Gretna, Louisinana in a quiet little neighborhood. I have emo hair and an emo disposition until you become my good friend, at which point i become scary freakin weird. Cn't really say much more than that! Enjoying this giveaway!  

Crazymansam

Butters in the fridge

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 12:02 pm
I'm 15 and called Aaron in the real world, but I dont like the real world. I listen to nerdcore hip hop and rock. I love Magic The Gathering and have been playing since Ravnica. I also like playing the pokemon games for gameboy and nintendo DS. I think Chuck Norris is so strong that he doesn't have a chin behind his beard, just another fist.  
[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games