Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Mittalmar - Original Archives
Guild Photo Album (post your pics!) Alphabetical Order! ^^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zurgi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:12 pm
Woot, second in the index, special xd

And because I feel special, I shall post a really bad new picture I have that I took to show someone that patterns on my stripey shirt xd

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:16 pm
I just put the names in the order that they posted their first pics. 3nodding

Nice pic, Zurgi! I've added it to the index. 3nodding  

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

Zurgi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:19 pm
That's what I figured, but shhh, I was feeling special xp  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:33 pm
Zurgi
That's what I figured, but shhh, I was feeling special xp

Of course you're special! That's the other reason I put you 2nd on the list! 3nodding  

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

Zurgi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yaaay! I'm special. Woot, go me. Second on the list! *dances*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 9:36 pm
Just to let you know that one link to my picture was broken so I changed it to a new one. Also half of the pictures under the link for closer are actually pics of me. Lol. I didn't change those though. He is the one in the black shirt and I am the one with the OMG hat and the red shirt on.  

Onoj

zylaxidia

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 9:39 pm
Oooh! Good job Nienna!!
Though I must mention:
Longbow still has not posted HIS picture. ninja

In boredom, I present to you bad piccies of me:
me bleah
Feel free to browse the piccies. They all suck though.... rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 9:46 pm
Cute, Zlylie.  

Zach McClure

Menegil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 4:07 am
I can hardly imagine the scouring work you had to do among all of these pages to find our pics. You took my thoughts and turned them into actions. Thank you!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 5:31 am
Nienna, you've just earned my undying respect. That must have taken a LOT of time.

Gah...have I really posted that many? Maybe I should make a collage or something so you only need to put up one link. Nah, too much energy that I just don't have. sweatdrop

Cute pic Zylaxidia. BY the way, I've just noticed I have you on my MSN. Should start talking to you....  

Lithwen

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:57 am
Onoj
Also half of the pictures under the link for closer are actually pics of me.

Sorry, I just put the pics under the name of the person that submitted them. sweatdrop

Aww, thanks, Lithwen and Menegil! whee If you want to know how long it took, just look at the time difference between the post saying that I'm starting to the one saying that I finished. sweatdrop

Now the topic really is like a photo album. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 12:54 pm
Awesome! Index! whee Um...the second to the last url under my name is actually Alfirin's picture sweatdrop This is the picture that I think you meant to post: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v325/vendie/IMG_0552.jpg  

Vendie

Glorfirith Annun
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 4:30 pm
Vendie
Awesome! Index! whee Um...the second to the last url under my name is actually Alfirin's picture sweatdrop This is the picture that I think you meant to post: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v325/vendie/IMG_0552.jpg

Wow you have wall space to hang your InuYasha wall scroll... I can't hang my Sesshoumaru one crying

And YAY Nienna! *claps for linkses*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 5:10 pm
Vendie

Oops... redface

*fixes*
Sorry! sweatdrop  

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

Melian

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 5:28 pm
*looks through pictures* Nice pictures. whee Since I have a scanner now, I should probably find something to post up here. ;3

gonk  
Mittalmar - Original Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games