Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 458 459 460 461 462 463 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:02 pm
"Eh, he got shot in the shin, I think he got what was coming..."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:07 pm
"I GOT ******** DRUGGED BY YOUR OBEDIENCE BULL AND WAS FORCED TO LOSE TO THAT LITTLE FREAK!!" Demi yelled before suddenly ramming into the Turn-X, the blade stabbing though the lower abdomen of the suit.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:09 pm
"Trust me, I haven't let him off yet...If he does another dishonorable act, I'll shoot him down myself!" Geno said, grabbing onto the Tallgeese's arms and slowly crushing them.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:49 am
"Oh? And just who are you to speak of honor?" Demi growled as she began to move the blade up, cutting through his suit. "Last I checked you were the traitor who defaulted from KAVA to Sol-Neo. Sounds REALLY dishonorable!"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:19 am
"Many people think it was out of boredom, but in reality, it was because KAVA is run by a bunch of cowards who have raised colonies thinking they were Sol-Neo controlled." Geno scoffed, ripping through the bladed arm as his same arm was destroyed.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:04 pm
"Like that could really justify you're betrayal?" Demi scoffed back as the whip latched around one of the arms, cutting through it.

"And how could Sol-Neo be better? You're destroying entire colonies, attacking unarmed ships and forcing obedience into your own people!"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:07 pm
"Yes, yes...But we're not attacking out of fear, are we?" Geno asked as the arm shot off as the flames returned.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:11 pm
"And neither are we. We're defending the people you're trying to kill." Demi growled before glancing off the side. The whip then uncoiled itself around the Turn-X's arm as Demi jumped back, glaring at Geno.

Several missiles were then launched into the opening on the Turn-X, where the arm separated itself from the rest of the suit.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:15 pm
The fire then moved over to where the missiles were. He didn't even look.
"Please tell me you killed Olskey..."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:23 pm
"OH SCREW YOU GENO!!"

"If you mean the idiot, no. I just got bored of him." Lady sighed.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:28 pm
By now, the battle was practically a scrapyard...A message on the Sol-Neo side caused most to fall back, except for one. The Anathema gundam. Which, was speeding towards the group.

"...What's going on?" Gil said, flying near Lady and Demi.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:30 pm
"Other than getting our asses kicked..?" Demi asked in a sarcastic tone as she stood back, watching the Anathema Gundam.

"...Kogg..?" Lady called out, barely paying attention anymore. "Kogg do you read me?"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:34 pm
There was no response...

"...That thing's HUGE!"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:35 pm
"...Think we could take it out..?"

"Kogg, I know you don't like me, and I don't like you, but please respond." Lady growled in a frustrated tone.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:37 pm
"If you're trying to contact the mobile suit that took out my platoon, then I would advise you to give up...He's either dead or going to soon..." Roggshide said with a chuckle.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 458 459 460 461 462 463 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games