Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 458 459 460 461 462 463 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:32 pm
Well, I'm not so much, anymore, unfortunately. But that's in part due to the fact that it's simply not as good these days.
I do cherish the good ol' days when Dragonball Z and Gundam Wing just came around. I miss those days.
Actually, I've been considering looking into a few old shows, lately. Robotech comes to mind, I see it on TV every once in a while. So I might catch up on it.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:53 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Well, I'm not so much, anymore, unfortunately. But that's in part due to the fact that it's simply not as good these days.
I do cherish the good ol' days when Dragonball Z and Gundam Wing just came around. I miss those days.
Actually, I've been considering looking into a few old shows, lately. Robotech comes to mind, I see it on TV every once in a while. So I might catch up on it.

After seeing a promo ad for Lucky Star and hearing a bunch of hype, I watched part of the first episode on youtube. The dragged-out jokes made it boring.

That's the issue I have with newer anime. They're boring. Some can make me laugh but none of their stories grip me and that's what I desire most. sad  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:21 pm
On the bright side, there's probably TONS of old anime that has never made it to North America, which means, to us, there's still a whole vault of classics that have yet to make it to the North America.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:13 am
AngelaAshford
Elliot Salem

Another good Gundam series was The 08th MS Team. It took a different look at Gundam, instead of the whole, 'I'm a child, I can pilot this better than people who have spent years in them.' It's about 12 episodes long, and it actually takes more than just one MS to take down an enemy. It has a pretty sad ending.

0083:Stardust Memory was pretty good too.
The last new Gundam Series I watched was Seed, it was alright, but not better than the others. Haven't seen any newer series because they don't air them in America.

For Outlaw Star, even the edited version was good though.

I watched that series but not all of the episodes. I don't remember it too much. I haven't seen 0083, but when I saw Outlaw Star at Best Buy I did see Z Gundam. Do you know if it's good?

I also played a demo of Dynasty Warriors Gundam for the 360 and it's your typical HACKAN SLASHAN, but it was fun getting my a** kicked by Zechs Marquise. razz Sadly, my local Blockbuster doesn't have it and copies are still $50-$60 (most I would pay is $20).

I'm happy to see other Gundam lovers on here. In celebration, here is some Domon W.

Bio you don't sound the type to like anime. Then again, here you are on Gaia.

As for voice acting, favorite male voice actor is Steve Blum. For females, I'm crossed between Saffron Henderson and Wendee Lee.

Z Gundam? I've heard of it, but I don't think I've seen it. If I was you, I'd go find a few episodes online and watch them. If they seem good, then get it.  

Elliot Salem

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:52 pm
Steven Blum is awesome.

Aye, so I saved up some money and gonna go buy SH: Homecoming tomorrow. I can't find a single review, I'm a bit worried.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:11 am
Mr. Kennedy
Steven Blum is awesome.

Aye, so I saved up some money and gonna go buy SH: Homecoming tomorrow. I can't find a single review, I'm a bit worried.

Well, he did a voice for an antagonist in a Metal Gear game, so he's good in my book.
I don't think I have a favorite voice actor, though. I guess Paul Eiding because he's been in so many games that I like.
Female, I'd have to go with Cree Summer, just cause she's awesome.

Don't worry about Homecoming, you'll get a first impressions review from me later today.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:27 am
I'm looking forward to it!!

I reeeeally want to know if there are vocals in this game... i freaking hope so ... I need a new fix!

heart  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:55 pm
Okay, nevermind. Metal Gear Solid 4 spoiled me. I forgot that every other game doesn't get to Canada until the day after its release.
Bah! Damn you, Canada! >.<  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:57 pm
Noooo!!! crying

Ah well, at least it'll break up your week a little bit, eh?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:01 pm
Do what now?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:50 pm
Dammit! I wanted to buy Homecoming so bad today but... I'm just short of what I need! crying My grandma probably would've got it, but she was working somewhere today. Maybe tomorrow... Just maybe... D:  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:26 pm
Bad luck here too. Gamestop told me that the release date is indeed today.
But they don't get the game until tomorrow.

I'm pissed.  

Mr. Kennedy

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:46 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Do what now?

Break up your week.. you'll get to play it on a Wednesday and such... ( Am I the only one who uses that analogy? )  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:21 pm
Muahaha, so I won't be the last one of you to play it! Excellent! >:3
And no, I've never heard that expression.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:01 am
Well Bio, you're always the first person some of us look to for game reviews...

Awwr, that's too bad. I use it from time to time  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 458 459 460 461 462 463 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games