Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4600 4601 4602 4603 4604 4605 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:57 pm

Draken [The.Spork.Ninja.]
Masamune 5.0
I command you all the stop EVERYTHING you're doing and read the latest chapter in my Cult-story, Memoirs of Masamune! Why? Because people say that it's good.

And I need readers to feel important. emo

Eh I read it already I like it but I have nothing to say except "that's good" and I've said it before.

For a few seconds I thought Forsaken swordsman was my Hyrulean Rp Character though.

It's just hard for me to tell how many people actually read since not many answer the poll and even fewer comment. I just like knowing the reader count.

I see... (Hmmm... he does not yet know about my mind reading abilities and how I stole the character design from him. Bwahahaha! xp )
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:01 pm

ninja

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

Miss Bunns

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:12 pm

Holy.. it's one already? Dx

Hey guuuys! :3
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:22 pm

domokun

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:24 pm

domokun
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:24 pm

Masamune 5.0

It's just hard for me to tell how many people actually read since not many answer the poll and even fewer comment. I just like knowing the reader count.

I see... (Hmmm... he does not yet know about my mind reading abilities and how I stole the character design from him. Bwahahaha! xp )

eh you were in the rp if I remember correctly and my character was imprisoned in a stone sarcophagus in the Fire temple in a concealed wall so I jumped to conclusions for a moment lol that you had used that old Rp character as me.

Demonix13

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:25 pm

Wow, we really got a ton of new members. *just checked the new members thread*
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:26 pm

no me

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:34 pm

Masamune 5.0

eh you were in the rp if I remember correctly and my character was imprisoned in a stone sarcophagus in the Fire temple in a concealed wall so I jumped to conclusions for a moment lol that you had used that old Rp character as me.
I was dere too!
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:35 pm

If you don't like someone try walking a mile in their shoes, after that it doesen't matter, your a mile away from them and you have their shoes.

HermanIII

6,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:41 pm

HermanIII
If you don't like someone try walking a mile in their shoes, after that it doesen't matter, your a mile away from them and you have their shoes.

Lawl.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:44 pm

PAU!

Meta_Fish
Captain

[-Stefan-]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:45 pm

O:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:57 pm

HermanIII
If you don't like someone, try walking a mile in their shoes, after that it doesn't matter, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes.

That's one of the funniest things I've ever read.

I actually, literally, laughed out loud. surprised

LoudKid

Distinct Phantom

Maxim_from_Lufia

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:05 pm

ninja
Hey guys.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4600 4601 4602 4603 4604 4605 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games