Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4603 4604 4605 4606 4607 4608 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:38 pm

*Puts Arm around hiro.* WHOOOOO! INCREASE THE PEACE!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:39 pm

*gets mad* NO MORE PEACE! *he now summons Mizu, Water Dragon.* WATER FOR EVERYONE!* mizu flaps fin, water go everywhere*

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:39 pm

akira get your a** to rock builden applications stare
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:42 pm

*riku screams and sonic waves force the water away* oh yeah, I'm badass. cool

I'm watching Kekkaishi.

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:47 pm

*mimics him with a girly voice* NO ONE CARES!* he now dismisses the dragon and grabs a bowl of ramen* Yummy ramen.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:48 pm

Hiro_Uzaki
*riku screams and sonic waves force the water away* oh yeah, I'm badass. cool

I'm watching Kekkaishi.

that show is kool so far.

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:50 pm

What's Kekkaishi?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:52 pm

Lord Akira Uchiha
What's Kekkaishi?

Kekkaishi (結界師?, lit. "Barrier Master") is an ongoing supernatural manga series by Yellow Tanabe. It is serialized in Japan by Shogakukan in the manga magazine Shōnen Sunday, and licensed for an English release in North America by Viz Media. It was adapted as a fifty-two episode anime series by Sunrise, which was broadcast between October 2006 and February 2008. The series is about Yoshimori Sumimura and Tokine Yukimura, heirs to rival clans of kekkai (barrier magic) users, who must defend their school from the spirits drawn to the sacred land on which it is built upon. Kekkaishi received the 2007 Shogakukan Manga Award for shōnen manga.[1]

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:58 pm

you so wiki that...
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:58 pm

Its a great show to watch. I like it. Much better then others i have seen. But i miss Ergo Proxy the most. I loved that show.

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:00 pm

What is it about though, that doesnt give me much. Who is the Main Character, what are his goals, what do they do...
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:03 pm

Kunesume2
you so wiki that...

i was just gonna say that

ahhhh i hate cars that have those loud speakers one went by and shoot the computer over DX

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:03 pm

Lord Akira Uchiha

~"In I was like, Baby, Baby, Baby, Nooooo. In I was like Baby baby baby Ohhhh."~
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:04 pm

Kunesume2
Lord Akira Uchiha

~"In I was like, Baby, Baby, Baby, Nooooo. In I was like Baby baby baby Ohhhh."~

stressed JUSTIN BOOBER SUCKS BALLS

Naruto Eternity

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:05 pm

The Main Characters are Yoshimoru Sumimura and Tokine Yukimura. Their families are rivals, Tokines father, didn't care for it much though. The anomalies they look for are monsters, they must capture them and see if they are benign or malevolent. These are the stuff they use:

Hoi (方囲 Hōi?, "Engulf"): Designates a target.
Joso (定礎 Jōso?, "Cornerstone"): Determines where to create the kekkai.
Ketsu (結?, "Bind"): Creates and activates the kekkai.
Kai (解?, "Release"): Dispels the kekkai without injuring the target trapped inside.
Metsu (滅?, "Destroy"): Collapses a kekkai, destroying what is trapped inside.
Tenketsu (天穴?, "Heavenly hole"): Opens a door to another world and sends the shards of the enemy through to prevent regeneration. This technique requires using a shakujo, a Buddhist ringed staff, to perform it.
Zekkai (絶界?, "Absolute boundary"): A technique that allows the user to either repel an attack or harm an enemy. Depending on the strength of the user, it appears as a black aura that varies in form. Because it is created by the domination of negative feelings, it is recommended that it not be used excessively.
Shinkai (真界?, "True boundary"): A technique to create a new world and consumes much more power than Zekkai. Tokimori Hazama stated that it's a technique close to the power of a god.
Nenshi (念糸?, "Thread"): A technique that creates an energy thread. It is used for binding, capturing, and torture by squeezing. The nenshi comes out from the palm of the user. The seal around the neck of Madaro, Yoshimori's spirit familiar, is made of beads strung on a circle of nenshi.
Sekkai: A technique used to destroy foreign kekkai. Tokine attempts to use this to dispel Yoshimori's kekkai in Kokuborou but could not because his kekkai was too strong.
Shuufuku (修復?, "Restoration"): Restoration art, repairs an object.
Shikigami (式神?): Paper dolls that obey the commands of a kekkai user.
Musou (無想?, "Thoughtless"): A state of mind where the user is not influenced by any force, it increases speed, power, and effectiveness of kekkai.
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4603 4604 4605 4606 4607 4608 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games