Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 459 460 461 462 463 464 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:44 pm
"Barons. Find Kogg and bring him back to the Moskau." Lady ordered with a growl as a group of Barons from her platoon flew ahead to find what was left of Kogg.

"...Any reason why you're staying behind while your army runs?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:46 pm
"Because I told them to, child...I needed to test out the Anathema for some more field testing..." Roggshide said with a smirk.

Kogg couldn't be found...

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:50 pm
"Test what..?"

"Ma'am..."

"Unless you're telling me you found him, I suggest you don't say anything at all..." Lady growled.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:52 pm
A new pressure could be felt from the gundam. Not an Indoctrination wave, but like something had caught onto the three...  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:57 pm
"...Anyone else feeling that..?" Demi asked as she began to slowly back up.

"Unfortunately..."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:14 pm
Roggshide gave a grin as the pressure seemed to suddenly shut off the thrusters to the other suits. The wings of the Anathema Gundam began to glow as well...

"Well...This is gonna suck..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:38 pm
"..Did.. did... Did he just steal our power?!"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:39 pm
"Not only did I steal it...I'm going to destroy you with it..." Roggshide said with a closed-eyed smile.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:43 pm
Demi let out a whimper..

"Sir, we could REALLY use some back up here." Lady growled as she started struggling to get her suit working again.

"Okay I know my Gundam is slow, but this is just ridiculous!!"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:48 pm
"Too late." Roggshide said, the wings pointing at them and firing.

A blinding, lethal light was seen...But none of the three were harmed.

When the light disappeared, remaining parts of the Gyan Mk.2 appeared. Now only the cockpit and left arm remained..  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:50 pm
"Kogg?" Lady called out over the radio. "Kogg can you hear me?"

"...Did he just..?" Demi asked with a quiet whine.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:03 pm
"Interesting..." Roggshide said, staring at the Gyan Mk.2.

The Gyan activated. What was left of the right arm latched onto the Anathema Gundam and raised the blade in the left hand. The blade was positioned right in front of the Gyan's cockpit. As well as The Anathema's.

"!?"

Coughs full of blood could be heard on Lady's, Demi's, and Gil's radios.
"Well...Looks like I'm dead no matter what happens..." Kogg wheezed through the radio, looking at all of the blood in the cockpit.

The blade was then raised once more.
"I've done what I've could."
It then began to go through his cockpit and into the Anathema's.
"Make my death count!" he yelled before it went completely through both of them.

The Anathema gundam bellowed a roar from the pain. At the same time, Roggshide was incinerated by the blade. Unfortunately, the Anathema gundam broke loose and flew off, the others regaining mobility...  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:10 pm
Neither Lady or Demi could respond for several minutes as they just stared at what was left of Kogg and the Gyan MK.2.

"Guys..." Demi finally choked up, breaking their silence. "What just happened?" Her voice cracking with a whine.

"A lot of things, child... A lot of things..."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:12 pm
"...We just witnessed someone giving their live for others..." Gil said, staring at the wreckage as his thrusters began to move.

The Gray Baron watched from the Moskau, silent...  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:21 pm
Lady was silent and still for a minute before the thrusters finally began moving as well. "Come on Demi..." She sighed heavily, heading for the Moskau.

Demi remained behind, shaking her head both in her cockpit and on the Tallgeese.

"Demi. Let's go." Lady groaned. "There's nothing we can do." She added in with a sigh, moving back and grabbing on the less damaged arm.

Demi only shook her head again, moving her arm away before slowly starting to move forward, toward where Anathema took off.

"Demi if you go after that thing you'll only be wasting Kogg's life..." She growled, raising the arms of her Gundam and aiming them right at the Tallgeese. "And I have to, I will shoot you down just enough you can't move and I will drag you myself back to the colony."

"...I can't just let it get away though..." Demi finally groaned, slowly coming to a stop. "I need to do something."  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 459 460 461 462 463 464 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games