Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 460 461 462 463 464 465 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:46 pm
Kazuo speeds into the village completely a blur barely even a blur due to the speed as he summons all five of his salamanders that quickly appear and spread out to all the locations to try and stop the attacking. He also makes 4 shadow clones that spread out and try to stop the attacking as well. He heads into the village as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:48 pm
(( I would suggest grabbing your villagers and getting them out of the place instead of attempting to stop everything. ))

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:16 pm
A woman walks through the village gates without fear or the slightest idea of what could come at her. Her arms were crossed, showing that confidence she's had for many years. Here comes Uchiha Akane.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:11 pm
Rahenno enter the outskirts of the village hidden in the clouds. It hasn't been to long since he been here but it been awhile. He was looking for someone, and seeing how this was his home village he figured he start here. Rahenno smiled under his hood, which covered the rest of his face. He walked up to the flatline of the mountain, which held the enterence gates. He walked abit closer to the gates but stopped just before them. He decided he was going to wait for his partner.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:24 pm
Pyro arrived behind Rahenno "so what are we going to do now?" he asked

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:35 pm
Rahenno turned his head towards Pyro, "We go in and when we find our target," He smirked as he stepped inside the village. "We kill him." He said as he headed for the office of cloud, he had a few questions for the Raikage.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:37 pm
Pyro smilied "well then lets get to it" he said walking in

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:32 pm
Akane stepped out off the doors of the Cloud village, unharmed thanks to Susumus wind technique nearby.  

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:32 pm
____^ PYRO^ ____

"He is going to get it once we find him" Pyro said to Rahenno as he kept the cloth close to his mouth
User Image

User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Fire is never a gentle master

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:39 pm
Raikage, Salamander Sage, Shinatobe Host
User ImageKazuo arrives at the gates and stands far from the village watching it slowly burn to ash. He releases the two people he had in his grasp laying them gently on the ground. "I am a failure as a kage...never has Cloud been destroyed, I am the first kage for that to have happen to. I am a bad kage..." He drops to his knees and takes off his raikage clothing and releases it. A tear drips from his eye and lands on the ground as he stares down. "I guess it's time for me to resign..." He crys more as he lays on the ground.

User Image  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:40 pm
Rahenno walked to outside of the village before he took another breath. He wondered if Kazou would make it out. "We wait here, hopefully Kazou's pet Leo well tell him we are still here." He said pointing up to the small bird circling the sky.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:44 pm
Raikage, Salamander Sage, Shinatobe Host
User ImageLeo looks down at Rahenno and Pyro and tells Kazuo they were here. Kazuo grabs the clothing then walks over to Rahenno and Pyro barely able to stand. "Here you go Rahenno, I resign. " He tosses the clothing to Rahenno. "I was a bad kage. I'm sorry." He drops to the ground and stares at it.

User Image  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 460 461 462 463 464 465 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games