Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 460 461 462 463 464 465 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:22 pm
3, in my opinion, is the scariest in the series. So yeah, tread carefully.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:43 pm
The scariest thing for me in that game was the room with the mirror, and I just thought that part was a little freaky, if not totally awesome.  

Javanomicron

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:05 pm
Xenomina
The scariest thing for me in that game was the room with the mirror, and I just thought that part was a little freaky, if not totally awesome.

Speaking of mirrors...Condemned 2's abandoned apartments. Those bathroom mirrors. gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:04 am
Both Condemned games were pretty good, in my opinion. The second one got a bit out there closer to the end, though. >.>  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:39 am
I'm not into first person games. So that aspect of Condemned ruined it for me. Too bad, too, the cutscenes were done fairly well, and it looked like it had a solid narrative. Not to mention Paul Eiding did a voice in that game.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:37 am
Just letting everyone here know that I won't be online at all this weekend. I'm moving this weekend and I'm gonna start packing as soon as i get home from school today so I won't get a chance to back online til sometime next week. Probably, Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest. I'll see you guys then! I'll miss ya'll! 4laugh  

Vankala

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:33 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
3, in my opinion, is the scariest in the series. So yeah, tread carefully.

I agree. 2's story is better and a little more macabre imo, but 3 is overall scarier. If you don't like dark halls because of 2, then after 3... Hm.

Spoilers? Just the locales where the game takes place, but I'm not sure so I'll spoiler them anyway.
You won't like malls. You won't like hospitals. Subways... office buildings... construction sites... Shall I continue? Amusement parks, churches, sewers... Get the picture? xd  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:00 pm
To be fair, if you play ANY Silent Hill game, you'll grow to hate hospitals.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:19 pm
Well of course. But in 3 it's all... well I won't spoil anything. But you know what I'm talking about. "Happy Birthday!" And the walls. And the odd thing in the window.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:05 pm
Not to mention the fanboy.
So, is it just me, or is the good ending of SH5 the least imaginative? I mean, I was hoping to see a little more...
The other endings, however, are pretty cool. Especially the "Revenge of the Sith" ending. You'll know when you see it.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:56 pm
I found some interesting RE merchandise on ebay.

Biohazard Minis (Chris and Claire - CV) (I've been eyeing these forever. Visit here to see the rest.)

Someone buy this and translate it! rofl

A really neat prize from a Resident Evil slot machine/pinball game. (Deluxe prize here)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:44 am
Oooh, those are smexy....

This is what I'm lusting after...
Oh yeah... this too. ;-; . I need a boyfriend who can appreciate my desire for things like this.

crying Why must I be so broke?  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:58 am
A Resident Evil nail file... Wow.. Now I've seen everything...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:46 pm
My horrible edits. pirate

User Image

User Image  

MadamTarantula

Vankala

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:26 pm
So I'm all moved in and finally got everything unpacked and settled in. biggrin The move went well but it was very exhausting. though i expected it would be. ^^ Anyways, I'm back now, though I'm sure no one even noticed since no one replied to my last post. Oh well. sweatdrop

Btw, those are some awesome EBay finds. I really like that med kit. And that Doujinshi looks funny. rofl

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 460 461 462 463 464 465 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games