Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 461 462 463 464 465 466 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:46 pm
Pyro looked up and up and then waited leaning on the wall.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:39 pm
Rahenno watched the clothes float through the air. Memories started flooding back into his head. He gripped his head and dropped to his knees and yelled in pain. His eyes started to shift from red to deep blue, they kept changing back and forth from the two colors. He looked at Kazou. ".........Kaz....ou." He got to one knee and was still holding his head.

((I was still dark Rahenno, if you havent noticed))

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:45 pm
Tensuo arrived at the gates after being dragged most of the time there. He saw three people there at the gates. One of them was the Raikage, Kazuo, the other was the ex-Raikage, Rahenno. But he did not know the last one.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:48 pm
Raikage, Salamander Sage, Shinatobe Host
User Image(Yea I knew.)

Kazuo looks up at Rahenno not sure of what to make of his episode. He looks at him not sure what to do. Last time he checked Rahenno was on the dark side. "What is happening?"

User Image  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:06 pm
Rahenno looked at Pyro and back to Kazou. He eltthe darkness subsiding and tryed to push back the darkness for good. Rahenno took one last yell forced the evil down into the deepest part of his chakra system. He fell back to the ground, fatiged.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:08 pm
((WOOT NO MORE EVIL RAHENNO! Sorry.))  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:13 pm
Raikage, Salamander Sage, Shinatobe Host
User ImageKazuo looked down at him and tried to stop him from hitting the ground but his own weak body prevented him from being able to move further and he pulls a muscle. He plops to the ground the same as Rahenno did. He lays there. "I'm sorry I failed you, Rahenno..." He blacks out.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:26 pm
((Whoa wtf did I miss? eek ))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:33 pm
Fenrir Graveheart
((Whoa wtf did I miss? eek ))

(Village esploded, it is a complete poison wasteland. Rahenno came to kill me but I said I was resigning but idk if I am anymore because Masumi talked me out of it. Though I am weak right now.)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:34 pm
((The village....exploded? confused ))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:39 pm
Rahenno got to all fours. He formed one handed seals and bite his finger. "Summoning jutsu." He said placing his hand infront of him. He summoned the bird of healing (Whose name totally escapes me).

"You called, master?" She asked as she ruffled her feather and started to flap her wings.

Rahenno turned to the bird. "Yes, can you heal Kazou here and me?"

She nodded and flapped into the air just above Kazou and Rahenno. She let out a mist of water from her wings. The water had heal properties and could ease the pain of the two ninja. She looked down and relized Rahenno had also blacked out. She cryed out a bird call before disappearing

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:25 am
Tensuo need to get back to training and these a$$holes made the village poisonous. He could fight them but he would easily die and he could not get better because they made his training grounds poisionous.

((Do you see where I'm getting at Rahenno? stare ))  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:00 pm
(Rahenno isn't the one to blame. It was completely different people and it's no big deal.)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:03 pm
((Well who ever did it, I hope they feel like a**holes.Now I don't even feel like training anymore. crying ))  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:19 pm
(They had every right to come in a destroy the village. I am the one that should feel like an A-hole and I do.)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 461 462 463 464 465 466 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games