Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 461 462 463 464 465 466 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:32 pm
I noticed, I just didn't say anything. ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:25 am
Yikes, moving is the worst. I'm glad everything went according to plan!

biggrin  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Javanomicron

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:28 am
Glad to know it went well, then! n.n Also, it is really fun to scare the crap outta your friend with Fatal Frame clips. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:10 pm
So I got most of the endings for SH. It was a pretty darn good game. Just, needed a bit more.  

Mr. Kennedy

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:28 pm
That seems to be the trend in recent big franchises, sadly.

Oooh yeah, scaring friends with Fatal Frame is one of my favorite passtimes yesh.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:32 pm
Now you know I love to spoil you guys. biggrin Here I am to do it again!

So I found this site that has some of the SH: Homecoming OST. It should tide you over until I can find the whole thing. And it's in Russian (except for the song names)! razz Six tracks, four of which are vocal, for your downloading pleasure:

http://www.nightmarish-dream.ru/main/sh5/music.html  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:37 pm
NotteRequiem

Oooh yeah, scaring friends with Fatal Frame is one of my favorite passtimes yesh.
Well, looking at Resident Evil, I think I could easily say that Silent Hill could've turned out worse. Much, much, much, much worse.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:50 pm
Hey, new here. So you guys jsut post pictures of merchandise here? Oh and I thought the Resident evil band-aid was cool.  

Alkaizer87

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:57 pm
Alkaizer87
Hey, new here. So you guys jsut post pictures of merchandise here? Oh and I thought the Resident evil band-aid was cool.

In this topic we talk about anything. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:10 pm
I bought a RPD lighter once, it never arrived due to customs, had a note that said it would come later. the rest of the stuff like the case for cigarettes came, but I don't smoke I just wanted to freaking lighter. Now that I live in an Asian place where you can buy bootlegged stuff I don't worry myself about this
I jsut go to the popular buildings for anime, or toy/figurine places, and they have zippo lighters and everything. The only problem is I don't have a job. So I cna't buy too much. I once bought a RE3 Pencil case at the night market. it was cheap 10NT=33 cents.  

Alkaizer87

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:13 pm
Does anyone watch Heroes?

I think the first two seasons were good, but I've been iffy about season 3 so far (this week's episode was pretty good though)... confused  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:25 pm
NotteRequiem

Fatal Frame rocks. heart heart  

BrokenButterfly73

Javanomicron

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:28 am
BrokenButterfly73
NotteRequiem

Fatal Frame rocks. heart heart

It does indeed. Speaking of, have you heard they are coming out with Fatal Frame for the Wii? WANT.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:03 am
*puts a bull's eye T-shirt on*

I didn't like Fatal Frame. ninja

Good thing I'm not a gremlin, and am not afraid of bright lights, since you guys like using cameras as weapons anyway. <_<  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:30 pm
Bio, I need your assistance. That site I gave now has a ton of tracks, but it looks like some are missing and the paragraph below is in Russian. ...Can you translate? biggrin  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 461 462 463 464 465 466 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games