Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 462 463 464 465 466 467 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:52 pm
The lightning clone of Kazuo arrives at the gates just as he dispersed. Leaving Eli to land however he can.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:28 pm
Eli

The Cloud's Genin and only Christian: Eli

User Image

Eli blinked and all of sudden, he was landing head first onto the ground. Quickly he got back up saying to Kazou, "Hey! What did you do that for"!? But as soon as he looked up he saw no one. He also noticed that he was now somewhere else. Large gates stood before him, and behind them was a horrifying sight. The village layed in ruins, buildings crumbled and a repugnant smell reached Eli's nose, almost making him vomit. "Wha..what the hell happened"? The village was fine a moment ago, but now it laid in ashes. Another question was, where was Kazou? It then dawned upon Eli that possibly Kazou rescued him, for he might have known what was to come. But even so, that still did not answer where Kazou went. Eli decided to wait for Kazou, just in case he decided to come back, so he found a nearby tree and leaned againt it, reflecting on the past events.

Under God's command, I bring forth heaven's fury

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:39 pm
Scrapples
(They had every right to come in a destroy the village. I am the one that should feel like an A-hole and I do.)

((Oh, well ok.))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:34 pm
Rahenno got up. He looked down and saw Kauzo. He kneed down to his side and tryed to wake him up.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:10 pm
Pyro looked to see Rahenno turning back to normal and shook his head "welp i tried" he said as he closed his eyes and walked away trying to find out were his target was still feeling that strange feeling in him.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:01 am
Rahenno turned to Pyro. "Hey wait a minute, what was our mission when we got here?" He asked.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:00 am
(im in rain)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:53 pm
Kazuo wakes up to find Rahenno by him shaking him. He sits up and looks around and remembers his village got destroyed and memory's flood back, he wishes it were only a dream. He thinks for a moment. "I messed up Rahenno..."  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:07 pm
((Yo Scraps, after your done talking to Rahenno, Eli is waiting for you next to a nearby tree))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:42 pm
Scrapples
Kazuo wakes up to find Rahenno by him shaking him. He sits up and looks around and remembers his village got destroyed and memory's flood back, he wishes it were only a dream. He thinks for a moment. "I messed up Rahenno..."

Rahenno turned to Kazou. "No you did far more than I expected. You were a fine kage." He got up and looked around. "I got a question. Who did this?" He said as he smelt a familar scent along with another leaving cloud not to long ago. He thought maybe those two were responsible.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Illegal Bliss

Versatile Nymph

14,925 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:14 pm
( you guys lost me @_@)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:16 pm
((So Rahenno... Do you have an Idea of how to get the posion ou for the cloud?))  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:19 pm
((A big-azz fan maybe?))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:22 pm
((Oh yeah! Rahenno is a fuuton element user. He could do some awesome giant fan type thing, Kuchiyose: Kyoukan Fuusha (Summoning: Giant Windmill)
Description: Not quite a normal summon but quite deadly nonetheless; the user creates a massive windmill the size of three story house that will rise from the ground. Once fully ascended from the ground the windmill’s blades will spin rapidly, forming a huge wind that will pull anything not nailed down forcibly into the spinning fans, which are actually in the shape of blades. Being caught in the blades means almost certain death, as anything caught within them will be chopped to pieces. Such high level destruction has it’s downsides; for one the user will have to find a way to secure themselves safety to the ground first to prevent themselves from being sucked into the windmill, secondly, due to the windmill’s great size it takes one post to fully retract from the ground which gives the opponent ample time to escape or prepare themselves. This is Perfect))  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:06 pm
((Problem is, I dont know that justu. But I could use The three calamites: water, lightning and fire. Since cloud is destroyed I could ed the tornado to clear the poison, and debris. That sounds like a plan dont you think?))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 462 463 464 465 466 467 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games