Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 463 464 465 466 467 468 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:12 pm
(Yeah, I guess. I was gonna arrive and conjure up a huge bone fan and use my lightning speed to fan really quickly.)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:13 pm
Kuro walked back toward the village gates after his six month of training and stepped toward the gates but noticed that it smelled of poison"what the hell is that?!"Kuro stood in the spot really wondering what happened on his absence"......."
(sup Rahenno)  

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:20 pm
((Well Well Well, if it isn't Blackscar, long time no see.))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:21 pm
((Cool, um yeah do it. Me and Blackscar are gonna be off for a while but in like 10 to 15 mins we will be back on.)
Hiro looked at Rahenno, "Rahenno I know that this is very dramamtic but can you please get rid of this poison?!"  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:23 pm
User Image
Ŧɦe Ăzure Ðragøņ øf Ŧɦe şŧ

User Image

Suddenly a cloud of blue flames would appear beside Kuro, flustering wildly before sweeping back and revealing Ryugan taking a knee. He stood still, his hair covering his face as he did, he suddenly sniffed the air which was drenched with the scent of poison. Ryugan's senses were equal to that of an Inuzuka so he picked up Rahenno's scent as well as the toxic gases that surrounded his village, his home. His head shot upward and so did he, his eyes darted around frantically, he could tell something big had happened while he was away. His blazing hazel eyes focused in on the sight of his village, consumed by a thick toxic haze while the village appeared battered, beaten, and run down. "...........Damn it.." He mumbled softly before dropping to his knees in sorrow, this wouldn't be the first time his home was destroyed, so this feeling was one he hoped he would never feel again.

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2ZfdPBKviI

"I fear nothing....."
青龍東面

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:38 pm
Mizu walked through the gates as she saw Rahenno.  

Rockgirl809

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:01 pm
Rahenno formed handseals and focused on the sky above as the sky darkened to match the weather of a tornado. This is exactly what Rahenno was looking for. In the sky, just above the village, was a funnel of clouds. That funnel hit the flooring of cloud. It grow into a tornado of wind. Seeing how close everyone was, the wind grow very voilent and moved the trees behind them. The tornado started to suck up the poison clouds that engulfed the village. After picking up all the poison, rahenno moved the tornado towards the horizon, taking all traces of the old cloud village. He released the seal and took a deep breath. He turned to his friends and had a cold look in his eyes, "Who did this?" He said simply

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:02 pm
(wassup Rahenno yeah its been awhile so what you been up to?)
Kuro turned to Ryugan with a blank expression"....do you know what happened here?"  

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:06 pm
((NOthing much, but if you want to talk take it to pm, dont want to spam the thread))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:08 pm
Rahenno
Rahenno formed handseals and focused on the sky above as the sky darkened to match the weather of a tornado. This is exactly what Rahenno was looking for. In the sky, just above the village, was a funnel of clouds. That funnel hit the flooring of cloud. It grow into a tornado of wind. Seeing how close everyone was, the wind grow very voilent and moved the trees behind them. The tornado started to suck up the poison clouds that engulfed the village. After picking up all the poison, rahenno moved the tornado towards the horizon, taking all traces of the old cloud village. He released the seal and took a deep breath. He turned to his friends and had a cold look in his eyes, "Who did this?" He said simply

Tensuo looked around to see if Rahenno was actually looking at him, "I thought you would know Rahenno....I know you don't know me but I'm Hiros brother, Tensuo. He took off the face mask, and revealed the face that looked just like his twin, Hiro.  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:15 pm
"I have the scent, I just need a name." He said removing his black hood. His sliver hair was longer than it use to be. He turned to the group of ninja and waited for a possible answer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:20 pm
A low growl came from Mizu seeing that Rahenno was good again.The growl was to low for anyone to hear.  

Rockgirl809

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:22 pm
Kuro turned to rahenno still confused in the situations"........."he then turned his head to Tensuo*Hiro's Brother?!...wheres Hiro?*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:25 pm
Tensuo looked at Kuro "Uh, who are you?! Whatever, He turned back to Rahenno, "Well Poisons are mostly specialized in the Grass or Sand. So I think you wanna start in Sand."

((Can't say it directly stressed ))  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:24 pm
Tensuo did thre handsigns and wind clones formed on the next gust of wind. "I want two of you to go and rebuild my brothers house, I don't care how; Right! Now I need you to go to the grass village and Investigate." At that poist Hiro practically whispered to them so nobody who wasn't a inazuka, could not hear. They dashed off to their destinations.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 463 464 465 466 467 468 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games