Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 464 465 466 467 468 469 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:33 pm
____^ PYRO^ ____

Pyro walked into the gates to still see Rahenno and now mizu at the gates "so now almost everyones here" he said looking at everyone
User Image

User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Fire is never a gentle master

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:40 pm
Kuro turns to Pyro:and who might you be if you don't mind me asking?"  

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:42 am
Kazuo slowly makes his way to a standing position. "I don't know who did this the people were in disguise when my pet saw them and I didn't see them at all." He looks at the village noticing that the poison was gone. He smiles glad to see it was inhabitable once again. He then walks over to Eli after looking around for him for a moment. "Hey, sorry about all that happened. Some crazy stuff happened and some enemies attacked the village and destroyed it. I'm sorry this had to happen while you were here." He grabs his aching stomache. His chakra was almost gone though he was beginning to slowly regain it as well as his angel it would be some time and rest before Kazuo could be fully recovered once again.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:22 am
Ariana walks back into the village bit tired as she headed towards the Kage's office.  

Bodhisattva Empress

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:46 am
Rahenno put his hood back up, "If they was wearing disguise, I doubt anyone saw any type of village Insignia." He sighed and put his hood back up, "I'm going to sand. Or where ever the scent takes me." Rahenno turned to leave. He turned around and looked at the group of ninja here. "Since, for now, we have nothing to return to in cloud yet, we should all spit up to find the people who did this. one of them masked there scent but the other didnt. If your a tracker nin, it would be easier to track the one with the scent" He said before leaving. Rahenno said what said just in case anyone wanted to help take out Clouds destroyers.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:51 am
((Pyro, you need to make your format smaller...))  

iZann

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:49 am
Ariana bolted through the gates destroying the leaver that let people in and out as she headed back out of the village.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:46 am
Eli

The Cloud's Genin and only Christian: Eli

User Image

Eli was fast asleep, but then immediately woke up when he heard Kazou's voice. Now he stood up and said, "Um ya. I was wondering what happened. The first moment I was asking you about what a jutsu is, and then the next moment I go flying across the ground with you gone, and the village destroyed". Eli grabbed his head as it throbbed in pain. "I swear, this is becoming all to much for me". Eli then walked in front of the gates and looked at the village saying, "....Well.....so much for that tour eh"? He then walked back to Kazou saying, "Well.....what do I do now? I have no idea where I am and you are the only person I know here". Eli then thought about it and said, "I know this might be troublesome for you, but it seems like I have no other option. It is clear to me that this world is dangerous, and I am sitting ducks on my own. I know this may sound a bit cheesy but, I can tell you wield a great amount of power....it...it sort of radiates from you. Plus you know where you are going. Do you think I can hang around with you for a bit? Not forever of course, but for enough time that you can teach me the ways of this place". Eli looked down at the ground, for he knew that he asked much for the leader of a destroyed village to take on.....but still. What else was he suppose to do?

Under God's command, I bring forth heaven's fury

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:05 am
Kuro saw as Ariana destroyed the village leavers and bolted off"okay.....what was that about...dang I probably should have never left"Kuro then thought to himself if he should go back into the village or go look for clues for who did this in the Village "ahhh....what to do?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:35 am
Kazuo looks at Eli thinking about his question and realizing it would take him time to recover from all that happened and the village would take time to put back together. He smiles, maybe he could take in an apprentice. "Alright Eli, I'll make you my apprentice and teach and train you all that I can." He takes a glance back at the leveled village. "Would you like to help me rebuild the village? This will be the start of a new era for Cloud. A new start for Cloud Village." He smiles though still weak, eager to start rebuilding the place he loved.

(What I figure we can do is start building the buildings again and along the way I will teach you jutsu and what not and train you. I think it would be a cool way to go about it.)  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:43 am
Tensuo stared blankly at the who had just left. But he turned to kazuo in disbelief, to have the raikage teach you is a great honor, an honor he didnt have. He would need a sensei soon. "But....."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:54 am
kuro sighed cause he couldn't decide on what to do "ahhh"*what to do....I was always bad at making decision*  

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:56 am
Rahenno came back to the village, unable to continue his search. The trail went cold just below the mountain. He looked around and saw that most of the ninja from eariler were still here. He smirked and continued forward he went into the village, his home.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:30 am
Eli

The Cloud's Genin and only Christian: Eli

User Image

Eli was astonished. The more he learned about Kazou's nature and the world he is in, the more Eli began to believe that he was in a different realm all together. Back in his world, there were no such things as apprentices. Just mindless employees that only cared about making money instead of improving there chosen craft. This world however, was obviously different. However it took awhile for Eli to think about it, should he really associate himself with a man that could use magic? Magic was witchcraft, which was of the devil...however....maybe this world was different. Maybe Eli's God was still here in this world, but with different rules. But even if it was devil worship, what choice did Eli have? Kazou was the only man so far to show him kindness, so he couldn't be all that bad. "You are a sheep among wolves Eli", he thought, "And for now, it is only logical to let Kazou be the shepherd". It was then his mind was made up. Bowing politely to the leader of the Cloud Village, Eli said as respectfully as he could, "I humbly accept your offer.....but...", it was a question that bothered Eli, "What exactly am I apprenticing in"?

Under God's command, I bring forth heaven's fury

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:31 am
Name:Kuromaru Kage
What you are bringing with you:Normal shinobi supplies and my dogs.
Why you came: To join the village.
What village you are from:I was from Konoha.
Who gave you permission to enter so that the wall does not kill you: Ryugan{{Dizzle}}

User Image

Kuromaru saw Ryugan on his knees. He quickly ran up to him. "What happened are you alright?"
he asked quickly.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 464 465 466 467 468 469 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games