Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 464 465 466 467 468 469 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:57 pm
Recca finished his new project, and put them on. "time to test them"  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 10:09 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
" i would never just forget about you" he smiled (g2g)
"good....i will never forget about you"((okay))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 10:10 pm
Recca put on the gloves he had made, and walked down to the training room, "let's try setting 1" Recca snapped his fingers, and electrical sparks started going off around his fist. his entire hand was covored in electricity, and he punched, it was really fast, and the charged flew off and hit the wall shooting out bits of electricioty every where. "well that worked, the speed of a lighting bolt, and the power of one too."  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:20 am
Bixyll looked at her " maybe we should get away from the school for a little while go have some fun..."  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:22 am
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Bixyll looked at her " maybe we should get away from the school for a little while go have some fun..."
"but what would we do?"Berry looks at him"i never be outside of the school before so i guess you have to show me around"  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:24 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"but what would we do?"Berry looks at him"i never be outside of the school before so i guess you have to show me around"
" yeah you have..... we went to traverse town and we wen to that island where you were with bob"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:30 am
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
" yeah you have..... we went to traverse town and we wen to that island where you were with bob"
Berry closes her eyes"i cant remember mostly anything of that. i didnt really get to do anything when i was around bob. i was always watched after like am fragile as glass is."  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:32 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Berry closes her eyes"i cant remember mostly anything of that. i didnt really get to do anything when i was around bob. i was always watched after like am fragile as glass is."
" well we should get out of here for once do something intresting"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:34 am
"set two, ice. ice formed armound his hand, he threw a powerful punch, the chunck of ice flew off with it and another ice chunck formed. the flying chunk of ice got stuck in the wall, "oops."  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:34 am
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"yea...i would really like that a lot......"Berry smiles and leans on him and holds his hand.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:39 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"yea...i would really like that a lot......"Berry smiles and leans on him and holds his hand.
" where should we go..." he began to think  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:39 am
"setting three, water", a layer of water formed around his hand, "hmm, more for a stealth kill, but if i use it with lightning..." Recca other glove charged up with lightning, and he put his hands together, "good, it works"

recca plit his hands away, and threw a water punch, the water hit the wall, then he threw a lightning punch at the same spot, electricity shot off every where.  

MrAsianK

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:53 am
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"i dont know......"Berry sat down and thinks.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:55 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll sits down next to her  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:56 am
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll sits down next to her
"as long as am with you i dont care where we go..."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 464 465 466 467 468 469 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games