Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 464 465 466 467 468 469 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:15 pm
What about Remake?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:32 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
What about Remake?

I had no problem with the Resident Evil remake if that's what you're talking about. I had a harder time with Ben and Brian's deaths in RE2 (they still gross me out). sweatdrop

With the Silent Hill movie, there was only 3 gory scenes so it wasn't that bad (and the movie was pretty good). My husband was there to cover my eyes during those scenes. I also had to cover my ears so I couldn't hear anything (gory sounds can make me sick as well). sweatdrop

I couldn't go see 300 with my husband and his dad because a friend who saw it previously told me it was extremely gory (when he came home, my husband fully agreed that I wouldn't have been able to handle it), and then when me and my husband were still dating we went to see Doom and I had my eyes and ears covered for 3/4 of the movie (I felt so bad afterward. I felt like I wasted his money on my ticket.). We also saw Sin City and of course there were very violent parts, but thankfully I still got to enjoy it.  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:53 am
Awww, it's too bad you can't enjoy a gory horror movie.
Land of the Dead had parts that made ME cringe, but it was so awesome.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:21 am
That's interesting. I can handle gore, but I love being scared.. hence my obsession with survival horror.

... which is a dieing species, unfortunately. crying  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:30 am
Well, hopefully Dead Space is gonna show us something new and scary. I can't wait for that game. They're actually making an animated movie as a prequel to the game, which is awesome.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:30 pm
I keep hearing talk about that game. What exactly is it about?  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:40 pm
Well, essentially, it's a survival horror game that happens in the future, on a space colony, where these Alien beings basically infect human minds, forced the humans to kill themselves, then infected their dead bodies. So basically you got mutated zombie aliens. It's very gruesome, you'd probably have a hard time digesting it:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:44 pm
Oooooooohhhh....I want to play!!!!! xd What consoles is it gonna be on?

@Notte: Yea, I'm the same way. I LOVE being scared. Its kinda hard to get me scared though, just cuz I've grown up watching horror movies and stuff like that. That's why i love what RE used to be. It actually managed to give me that sense of fear. I'll miss that in RE but I'll have to look to other games for that. I still haven't gotten to play SH yet, but i look forward to it. biggrin

Vankala

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:50 pm
It's coming out on PS3 and 360 on the 14th, and then for PC on the 20th. The 20th, I think, is when the movie for it comes out, too.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:00 pm
Oh Christ, that was frightening. The monster makes me think of Doom 3 (haven't played it, but I've seen some of the enemies).  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:04 pm
Yeah, well, there's definitely some Doom influence it seems. They look more like Doom monsters from the movie, to me. But either way, it's not an FPS, thankfully. And the backstory seems awesome. They released 5/6 animated comics online, I guess they'll be releasing #6 before the game comes out, but so far, it's awesome. I'm hoping the same voice actors will be in the movie.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:18 pm
The comic idea is neat. It would especially hold someone over until the game comes out. 3nodding

I can't wait for Fallout 3. I wasn't interested at first, but my husband showed me a few videos and I really liked what I saw. On top of that, I really loved Oblivion, so I especially hope I enjoy it.  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:21 pm
It seemed pretty cool, from what I saw on Game Trailers TV. But I'm just not into first person games.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:41 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
It seemed pretty cool, from what I saw on Game Trailers TV. But I'm just not into first person games.

I'm not the biggest FP fan, but I really like Half-Life 2. It has a good story and the characters seem so real and grow on me.

The thing I liked about Oblivion is that you could do whatever you wanted, whenever. There is a story, but you can take a break from it at any time and just explore. The graphics on the people are very so-so, but the outdoor environment is gorgeous! heart  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:50 pm
I dunno, I've never been able to get into a first person game. I tried Half Lifes, tried Command and Conquer Renegade, The Darkness, even Bioshock, I just couldn't get into it.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 464 465 466 467 468 469 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games