Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 465 466 467 468 469 470 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:02 am
User Image
Ŧɦe Ăzure Ðragøņ øf Ŧɦe şŧ

User Image

A bulbous vein appeared in the upper right corner of his forehead as he heard Kuro's words. Ryugan couldn't believe he would ask him a question like that, to Ryugan, asking him that question was a sign of complete disrespect. He took a second to calm himself down, trying not to lash out at Kuro, he seemed to pant and laugh at the same time, an eerie tone emitting from him as he did. His head raised upward slowly, his hair sluggishly sliding away from his face. His unanimated hazel eyes focused in on Kuro, looking him up and down as an slightly sadistic grin crept it's way on his face. "Who did this..." he stated clearly, his tone seeming as if he was simply replying with another question, though if someone knew Ryugan well they would be able to tell he was appalled by this idiotic question. He raised to his feet, all the while keeping his eyes locked on Kuro. "If I knew who did this, wouldn't the whoever did it be dead by now.." He took another moment to calm himself down, his grin diminishing quickly afterward. "I really can't blame you though...Me and you were never really properly introduced, Ryugan Kaguya, Oinin Commander of the cloud village" he said softly, his facial expression showing that he had regained his composure. "Im fine Kuromaru, lets head in the gates." He made a feint motion with his hand, hinting Kuromaru to follow, before casually walking into the village, the thought that he wasn't here when this all happened still lingering within his mindset.

"I fear nothing....."
青龍東面

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:25 am
User Image

Kuromaru swallowed hard. He felt that he should've never bothered asking that question. Kuromaru hung his head but quickly looked up as Ryugan introduced himself. He bowed and followed Ryugan into the village.  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:32 am
kuro looked confused"huh what just happend?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:54 am
Mizu smiled a large grin showing her large smile and teeth seeing Pyro was here.Almost her whole face was covered by her hood only showing her lips.  

Rockgirl809

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:14 pm
Kazuo looks at Eli almost laughing. "You haven't figured it out yet?" He chuckles. "You are my apprentice in the ninja art." He lifts up his headband that covered his left eye and his sharingan was revealed and he looked at the boy and saw that he had a chakra signature in his body. He then covers his eye back up. "Now listen carefully...In each ninjas body is spiritual energy and physical/body energy that combine together to create chakra. This chakra is used as sort of an energy source to perform jutsu like the one I used earlier. While it is a powerful source it does have it's limits and if you use too much of it at once you could kill yourself, and when you become stronger you have more of this energy to use. That is why you must learn your limits and your strengths...Chakra is also element based, as you may or may not know there are five elements. Wind, water, fire, earth, and lightning, each ninja has their chakra based and made from this element, depending on your chakra element that depends on what elements you can use in combat. So since my element is lightning I can use lightning jutsu like the one I used earlier. This power is for fighting for what you believe in and fighting to protect the ones you love." Kazuo pauses and thinks for a moment as he looks back at the village. "Or even a place you love..." He takes a deep breath. "There is much more to know but I will explain it when we get further into training. That is the basics of chakra for now."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:21 pm
Tensuo glared at Eli in obvious jealousy but then turned around to face nothing but the the path to another village. *Why does that kid get the right to be the apprentice of Kazuo?...Why not me? I'm sort of talented and I would be a great student.*undefined  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:31 pm
Kuro sighed"well I guess I'll just go do something"Kuro brushed his hair with his fingers as he began to turn around and began to leave  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:52 pm
Mizu was sitting on the ground as she waited to do something.  

Rockgirl809

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:10 pm
Eli

The Cloud's Genin and only Christian: Eli

User Image

Standing up straight, Eli listened to Kazou with growing curiosity. This didn't sound like some evil power. It sounded like something practiced naturally here in this world, a power it sounded to Eli, that he needed to master. And when he heard that he was going to apprenticed by the leader of the cloud village to become a ninja, Eli's heart jumped with joy. He had always dreamed of having some kind of super poewr, of being a somebody, and now was his chance. He could learn to be a ninja, and master the concept of chakra, then no one would ever bully him again. But still, back in the confines of his mind, he began to doubt he could do it. If Kazou didn't notice it, his skinny, weak and useless body could hardly count as ninja material. He hadn't participated in a physical activity since he was forced to participate in 8th grade P.E class. He was in every since of the word, back on his realm, a loser. A social degenerate who couldn't even muster the courage to talk to a girl he had a crush on for so many years. If he couldn't do any of that, then how could Kazou expect him to become a great warrior. But then again...maybe Kazou saw something in Eli that Eli didn't. Maybe Kazou saw potential. Why else would a man of his calibur ask one such as Eli to be his apprentice. Maybe this was a chance for Eli to make something of himself. To be the person he wanted to be. Sure, it would most undoubtedly be a hard path, but it was a path that held purpose for Eli. Maybe this was what Eli had been looking for all along. Maybe this was God's very gift to Eli. "I..I see. So that is what a jutsu is. The compilation of the bodies spiritual and physical energy mixing together. All right..I think I understand now", then a question dawned upon Eli, "Should I call you anything now that you are my master"?

Under God's command, I bring forth heaven's fury

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:21 pm
Tenkai Haku Kaguya

Hidden Rain Genin

Haku

User Image

"My fists will rain down upon your soul."

--Haku arrived after his short run.He quickly picked up the scent of the dog boy so he started to walk in that direction.--

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:29 pm
User Image
Ŧɦe Ăzure Ðragøņ øf Ŧɦe şŧ

User Image

A cloud of hot blue flames appeared in front of Tenkai, then quickly swept back revealing Ryugan, his left hand holding a cloud ninja headband. He stared at his, looking deeply into his eyes. "Your a cloud ninja, dont bullshit with other villages that are enemies with us.. Understand." Ryugan said firmly, his eyes showing that he was completely serious. He shoved the headband into Tenkai's chest(not stab like forcefully placed) the disappeared in the same cloud of smoke he appeared in. The headband would drop to the ground if he didn't hurry up and catch it.

"I fear nothing....."
青龍東面

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:31 pm
Tenkai Haku Kaguya

Hidden Rain Genin

Haku

User Image

"My fists will rain down upon your soul."

--Haku grabbed the head band."Ok fine."He wasnt suprised about the man but he was a bit confused about where he needed to go.Haku removed his rain head band and placed it in his pocket.He then placed the cloud head band over his eyes as he was training his senses.Haku stood there as he read his surrounds with his other senses.--

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:37 pm
After looking over Eli once more Kazuo realized that he didn't have the strongest body. This must mean that he was more inclined to ninjutsu. While Kazuo was inclined to ninjutsu he had undergone special training to raise his speed and strength to it's max, not only that but his family had the ability to be quick and speedy so he had it in his bloodline increasing his speed even more. "Alright Eli I will teach you how to do your first jutsu right now, right here." He pauses thinking what to say next. "Now...every jutsu requires handsigns which are strategic placing of the hands together and focusing your chakra into each handsign. First I want you to make this handsign..." He says making the handsign. "...and close your eyes and feel the chakra flowing throughout your body, once you feel it try to manipulate it and control it to move to your hands which are in the form of the handsign, also known as a seal." He pauses waiting for Eli to grasp the concept. "Now jutsus require a combination of handsigns and the recognition of the title of the jutsu. Now advanced ninja are able to think the name of the jutsu but since you are starting out it would be easier for you to say it out loud. This jutsu is transformation jutsu, so you would say, 'transform." He pauses to give him a chance to take it all in again. "Now, while focusing the chakra into your hands and saying the name, think of a person that you would like to transform into. Something should happen and you will suddenly look like that person...Alright...I know it is a lot to grasp but I think you will catch on pretty easy."

(Since you are ninjutsu class it is one post.)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:57 pm
Eli

The Cloud's Genin and only Christian: Eli

User Image

Eli was astonished he was going to start training so soon, but nevertheless, he listened to everything that Kazou had to say. The concept seemed exceptionally odd but if Kazou thought that Eli could do it, the he would at least try. Luckily where Eli lacked physical strength, he gained in mentality. He was after all top of his class, so memorizing all the seals that Kazou showed him was rather easy. Slowly but surely he placed the hands together in the proper seals, struggling to find the power known as chakra hidden inside his body. At first nothing, but Eli was determined and dug deeper into his spiritual being. Finally, within his minds eye he reached it. An overwhelming mass of energy that could be called nothing sort of pure power. He reached out to it, and grasped it firmly. If Kazou was using his sharingan, he would sense a massive influx of chakra course all throughout his body. As soon as it was grasped, Eli on instinct shouted, "TRANSFORM"! A cloud of smoke enveloped Eli, and as soon as the smoke cleared, another person besides Eli was standing in his place. It was Kazou himself. Before Eli transformed, the last person on his mind was Kazou, so therefore, he transformed into him. Eli marveled at his own power, and how incredibly easy that was. However worried soon flooded his mind as he quickly asked, "H....how do...do I transform back? This isn't permanent right"? Perhaps Eli should have asked himself that question before he wandered into unknown territory such as this.

Under God's command, I bring forth heaven's fury

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:25 pm
Kazuo smiles at his successful attempt at the jutsu. "Very good. Very very good." He examines his transformation a little further then nods. "Alright, to transform back just stop the chakra flow to the jutsu. In your mind stop the flow of chakra like a wall is blocking it of some sort. That should transform you back." He then turns to look back at the village then turns back to Eli as he waits.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 465 466 467 468 469 470 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games