Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 465 466 467 468 469 470 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:15 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
I dunno, I've never been able to get into a first person game. I tried Half Lifes, tried Command and Conquer Renegade, The Darkness, even Bioshock, I just couldn't get into it.

It's like me with tactical games (besides FM4). It's different tastes. Not everyone likes the same games. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:17 pm
Ironically enough, the one FPS game that I COULD get into was RE: Survivor, and it's not a very good game.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:29 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Ironically enough, the one FPS game that I COULD get into was RE: Survivor, and it's not a very good game.

I avoid that one. But my first RE was Gaiden. rofl The combat in that was pretty bad, but I got close to the end.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:32 pm
If you at least half enjoyed Gaiden, you shouldn't have a problem with Survivor.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:38 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
If you at least half enjoyed Gaiden, you shouldn't have a problem with Survivor.

Really? I've just heard god-awful things about Survivor.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:42 pm
It was much better than Gaiden. Gaiden was so bad it wasn't even considered Canon.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:51 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
It was much better than Gaiden. Gaiden was so bad it wasn't even considered Canon.

Wow, never heard that before. Are the controls easy to deal with or are they a pain?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:53 pm
Umm, they're alright. It's like standard RE controls, only in first person. Except when you push the aim button, after turning toward the enemy, it displays a crosshair and you have to aim that crosshair at the enemy. But no, it's not really a pain, it's actually pretty easy. Probably why I didn't suck at it, like I suck at most FPS games.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:02 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Umm, they're alright. It's like standard RE controls, only in first person. Except when you push the aim button, after turning toward the enemy, it displays a crosshair and you have to aim that crosshair at the enemy. But no, it's not really a pain, it's actually pretty easy. Probably why I didn't suck at it, like I suck at most FPS games.

That's very simple. I might download it and try it out. pirate  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:05 pm
If you can find it as a download. Actually, I found that it wouldn't work on the emulator, at least in CD form.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:13 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
If you can find it as a download. Actually, I found that it wouldn't work on the emulator, at least in CD form.

If I can, I'll still give it a shot. The site I usually go to is acting fussy. confused  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:16 pm
If you have a modded PSP, I could send it to you in a PSX for PSP format.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:18 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
If you have a modded PSP, I could send it to you in a PSX for PSP format.

Nope, don't have one. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:20 pm
Bah. So close, yet so far.
I know one thing though, Survivor might not have the best graphics, gameplay mechanics, or voice overs, but I'd play it over RE4 anyday.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:26 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Bah. So close, yet so far.
I know one thing though, Survivor might not have the best graphics, gameplay mechanics, or voice overs, but I'd play it over RE4 anyday.

I'm downloading a copy right now. It's got 19 minutes to go. I hope it works. sweatdrop  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 465 466 467 468 469 470 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games