Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 466 467 468 469 470 471 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:27 pm
Best of luck. Which emulator do you use?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:31 pm
pSX. It's very beginner friendly.

I'm very noobish to roms. sweatdrop The first rom I ever tried out was Capcom vs. SNK Cardfighters Clash (Capcom vesion) for a Neo Geo Pocket Color emulator. A friend had to help me learn how to use it.

I tried to work with a Saturn emulator months ago (I wanted to play Nights and Snatcher), but not even my husband could get it to work.  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:34 pm
Yeah, it's hard to find a good emulator for a less popular platform like Saturn.
Bes of luck with pSX, though. I used ePSXe, and Survivor didn't work on it. It simply wouldn't boot up.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:37 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Yeah, it's hard to find a good emulator for a less popular platform like Saturn.
Bes of luck with pSX, though. I used ePSXe, and Survivor didn't work on it. It simply wouldn't boot up.

Well, there's a compatibility list for pSX, and it said that Survivor should work.

List  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:46 pm
Did it finish?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:49 pm
Yes. I'm unzipping it right now.  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:50 pm
Let me know how it goes.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:53 pm
Dammit! scream

I tried both files. Neither work. The PS logo appears, then it goes black, and then a red circle with a line through it with illegible writing appears.  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:54 pm
Darn! confused

Well, if you ever see it at a store, you might consider picking it up. It shouldn't be more than $10.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:58 pm
Yeah. $10 seems alright.

I think I may try to download another copy.  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:02 pm
Alrighty. But I think it might just be something about it not being compatible with emulators.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:04 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Alrighty. But I think it might just be something about it not being compatible with emulators.

I'll only give it one more try then. I'm not urgently wanting to play it so it's no biggie if it doesn't work this time.  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:06 pm
But yeah, it's definitely better than Gaiden, even though they're completely different platforms.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:14 pm
The slider system in Gaiden was awful. Whose idea was that?

I read the Richard Waugh interview in another one of the sections on here. It was very interesting and it was nice to see how much he cares about his fans.  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:17 pm
I know he lives like, 2 hours away from me... If only I knew his actual address, then I'd totally get his autograph. gonk  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 466 467 468 469 470 471 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games