Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4686 4687 4688 4689 4690 4691 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:37 pm

It's not that they aren't good, but that they aren't as good as the other jinchurikki. Then again most of the old hosts are dying, so it's only a matter of time.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:50 pm

Then say it that way and who a Host

Kills 666

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:53 pm

thats being worked on right now.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:06 pm

Gravity Bound Eye
Weight, Less, Field

User Image

DESCRIPTION
This bloodline dojutsu is very rare sight to see in the whole ninja world. Most of the clan member of this clan were killed off through the ninja wars that happen long ago. Some of the members must have escaped the killing of the bloodlines some how. Now that they emerged once again from hiding they wanted to show there clan's abilities once again. This clan has the ability to make a large bubble like cover him and his enemy. This bubble makes all the gravity around them both turn it into something like the moon. They only way you can even make the bubble is having the eye active Once the eye deactivates the bubble vanishes in a second. The user of this very powerful dojutsu can use taijutsu to it's fullest even if they are not in the taijutsu class. They are not able to use any sorta of genjutsu what so ever. Once they are in a genjutsu they can not just Kai out of it they have to hurt themselves. Nothing else will get them out of a genjutsu.

Rules

• The bubble you have takes up chakra for however long you have it up. About D-Rank amount of chakra every two post.
• Anyone who has this bloodline will have a weakness to genjutsu and can not use it. The only way they can get out of it is hurting them self and that it.
• They can master up to two taijutsu styles when they are genin, Three when they are chunnin, Four when they are jounin, Five when they are Kage or sannin.
• You have to be Ninjutsu or Taijutsu class
• this eye while it's active can also work just like the sharingan but with out the coping part of it.
• The ninja's of this bloodline are also faster by one rank so Gennin are a chunnin speed and so on.
• To unlock the eyes you must be in a life or death fight.

Jutsu

Name of Jutsu - Gravity Bind
Rank - C-Rank
Element - Non-Element
Type [ Nin, Gen, Tai ] - Ninjutsu
Description - This jutsu is the first jutsu that the clan members learn once they activate there eyes. Once they activate them the training start on all the jutsu so they go an learn this one first. Once The user of this jutsu does it's hand signs for it a large bubble start to form behind the user of it. This bubble takes around one second to form all around the user and his/her target. Once the whole bubble is around the two of the fighters or more there wight is cut in half. Not really cut in half but the gravity around them changes to like being on the moon. Every single thing in the bubble is two times lighter then it should be.

Name of Jutsu - Lunar Legs
Rank - B-Rank
Element - Non-Element
Description - This jutsu is a gravity jutsu just like the one above but this effects only the legs. Once the user of the jutsu actives his/her eyes and ends the hand signs one of the legs or both of them start to become two times lighter then they were before. This jutsu can be used to like just simply jumping away from an attack with a lot of hit. another thing that it could be used for is to use it in a taijutsu move or a simple kick. The move meant of the leg or legs are two times faster then they would be with out that jutsu. You can also run away from any thing pretty fast while this jutsu is active.

Name of Jutsu - Weightless
Rank - B-Rank
Element - Non-Element
Description - This jutsu is a gravity bound jutsu like the others but this one is a little different then the rest. When the user has his eyes active and the hand signs are done he targets something other then a human. When his eyes meet the object the thing starts to levitate into the air. It comes near the user and stays there till the user wishes it to go. The things that the user can pick up are like small rocks or boulders, Kunais and other throwing object. the user can also pick up swords that are not infused with chakra. If the user tries to pick up a chakra infused weapon it will cancel the just right then and there. You can even use it on your self if you want to so you could not get hit by some earth attacks.
{More May Come}

Member List

(Must be 5 ppl spots here)

Kills 666

sinmega

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:07 pm

....... bump.......
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:09 pm

kills you just missed bloodline requests.

And theres already a clan for gravity.

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

zephyer55

4,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:11 pm

yep and i has that clan.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:11 pm

No I did not I would not put this bloodline in here. I am making a different one for here

Kills 666

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:19 pm

I IS Back.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:25 pm

HIIII

zephyer55

4,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:28 pm

zephyer55
yep and i has that clan.
i know. I'm head of it mrgreen

Kills: Then why post it here xd
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:31 pm

so I have a bloodline in here so I can go to it and use the formate

Kills 666

zephyer55

4,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:33 pm

ok...
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:35 pm

I wish the rock village people were on. i wanna spar with someone.

zephyer55

4,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:36 pm

Better question, why have it posted in the chatroom?

And Zephyer, if you like, we can spar in SFA
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4686 4687 4688 4689 4690 4691 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games