Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:39 pm
iTeddy Byakuga
[ GTG, Can you let me go, We can rp again my dad is pissy ]]

((ha i havent decided yet,but i wont do anything till you get back on))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:40 pm
(( i am on for a few and I won't be maybe saturday xD ))  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:42 pm
((Why should i let you live?))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:44 pm
(( 1. I have your sharingan you wanted me to hold

2. I gave you sharingan ))  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:47 pm
((Fine but i am going to cut you.))

Tenkai Haku Kaguya

Hidden Rain Genin

Haku

User Image

"My fists will rain down upon your soul."

--Haku moved his hand to where if he was holding a kunai it would be pressed to his cheek.He then moved his hand slightly,which caused the boy the make a little cut on his cheek.Haku smiled as he withdrew his shadow letting the boy go."Its to early for killing."--

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:47 pm
((lol nice to see uchiha parts are still in the black market))  

Bodhisattva Empress

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:49 pm
(( Lol xD ))

Andrew smiled as the paper wings turned into butterflies as Andrew formed hand signs, he began to walk away when 5 fluttered near Haku, Andrew formed another set and they exploded. But Andrew was long gone. The explosion wasn't to big, there was about 15 butterflies and anyone caught in range would suffer burns.

{edit]  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:52 pm
Tenkai Haku Kaguya

Hidden Rain Genin

Haku

User Image

--As the explosion went off Haku formed bone over his face and arms.After the explosion he was unhurt badly,but his cloths were singed as his chest had alittle burn.He was fine, just alittle annoyed."I should of killed that boy."Haku started to think about where to go as he sat down and started to meditate.--

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:55 pm
Ariana laughed her a** off as she watched from a distance. She would be heard as the smoke cleared, but she'd be gone as an echo was heard.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:15 pm
Tenkai Haku Kaguya

Hidden Rain Genin

Haku

User Image

--Haku got up and removed his cloud head band.HE then put on the Rain headband as he ran off back to rain.--

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:30 pm
(ahhh, looks like you wont live long after all stare Im coming for ya))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:05 am
Tensuos gained the knowledge of his clone, at that point he left the gates to his grounds.  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:56 am
jwalker67
Eli

The Cloud's Genin and only Christian: Eli

User Image

Surprisingly, Kazou seemed eager to teach the young Eli, despite the situation in Cloud. Eli did not want to dissapoint. Immediately he memorized the handsigns and started to execute them, but this time in a much faster succession. Now that his power over chakra had been released, it was much easier this time around to hold on to it. Finally the last seal was formed so Eli once again shouted, "Clone"! A new cloud appeared but this time it enveloped the space next to Eli instead of Eli himself. When the smoke dissipated Eli was surprised to see an exact likeness of himself standing next to him. Cautiously Eli attempted to touch the clone, but his hand slipped right through him...almost as if it was like..."An illusion", Eli said out loud. Smiling as his results, Eli stopped the flow of chakra and watched the illusion dissipate. I wonder if I am a natural at this, Eli happily thought. It would be good if Eli found out something he was good at instead of being smart. Turning to Kazou with his face beaming, Eli now starting to sound excited said, "So? Did I do good? Whats next"? In truth, Eli was actually having a bit of fun, and it almost made him forget about the life he was now starting to leave behind.

Under God's command, I bring forth heaven's fury

Kazuo smiles now knowing this ninja would show much promise for the New Cloud Village. "Alright now for the final jutsu. This can be a life saver in a time of need while you are still weak. Notice this piece of wood next to me." He says kicking the piece of wood that had shot from the village and said making handsigns so he could follow along. "Now when completing the handsigns say 'Replacement.' You will be able to speed up your body momentarily to move an object like this piece of wood in your place and move behind you opponent or to another location on the battle field at a quick pace. Primarily it is used when being attacked." Kazuo would wait for him to complete the jutsu while grabbing his Raikage robes and putting them back on, then waved for Eli to follow him into the village, they had much work to do.

(Just post doing the jutsu then follow me.)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:11 pm
Eli

The Cloud's Genin and only Christian: Eli

User Image

Eli listened intently to what Kazou was saying. Eli was able to easily grasp the concept. Basically after doing the handsigns, and using chakra, he could effectively transport out of the way of an oncoming attack. Quickly Eli made the handsigns, eager to get the first part of his training out of the way. Then Eli yelled, "Replacement"! As quick as Eli could blink he was standing where the log was, and at Eli's previous location, was the log itself. Eli had no time to marvel at his progress though, for Kazou began walking into the village, so immediately Eli followed.

Under God's command, I bring forth heaven's fury

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:21 pm
Mizu dissapeared in in instant to tell the real herself.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games