Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 467 468 469 470 471 472 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 5:32 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"sorry" lays down next to her
"its ok."Berry cuddles with him
bixyll smiled then relzed " what are we doing in here theres so much to do.... theres a pol on the boat lets go" hurries and puts on his swimsuit and waits at the door
Berry puts on a swim suit and walk to him" okay!"
bixyll looks at her and whistles jokingly then he walked out of the room to the pool with a towel over his shoulder
Berry giggles and grabs a towel and follows him.
bixyll walks around the hall for a couple of minutes "..... ummm " he scratches the back of his head " where is it?... this place is so big" he looks at a map "aha" he runes off and yells back "hurry up berry"  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 5:43 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll smiled then relzed " what are we doing in here theres so much to do.... theres a pol on the boat lets go" hurries and puts on his swimsuit and waits at the door
Berry puts on a swim suit and walk to him" okay!"
bixyll looks at her and whistles jokingly then he walked out of the room to the pool with a towel over his shoulder
Berry giggles and grabs a towel and follows him.
bixyll walks around the hall for a couple of minutes "..... ummm " he scratches the back of his head " where is it?... this place is so big" he looks at a map "aha" he runes off and yells back "hurry up berry"
"coming"Berry runs to Bixyll"Sorry, i couldnt find my towel for a while"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 5:44 pm
ok he walks outside and see that they have already sat sail "let's go" he ran and jumped into the pool  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 5:50 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
ok he walks outside and see that they have already sat sail "let's go" he ran and jumped into the pool
Berry looks at him and sits by the pool edge"am still afraid of deep waters"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 5:53 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
" dont worry its not that deep " he goes up next to her and holds out his hand " c'mon " surprisingly no one else is in the pool  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 6:08 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
" dont worry its not that deep " he goes up next to her and holds out his hand " c'mon " surprisingly no one else is in the pool
"okay."Berry grabed his hand  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 7:07 pm
DoubleMar
MrAsianK
let's see if they can withstain my original powers, recca unleashed all 3 of his poweres into the gloves, and they conducted it, to use as a weapon, "hmm, i didn't design it to do that, but okay." recca charged up lighting and threw a fast jab, the ball of 4 energies hit the wall, and shot off bouncing beams of energy, "nice..."

walks in"your right those are nice want to try them on me"
"I'd rather not, recca dodges bouncing beams as if it's nothing. He grabs a beam that was coming toward his head mid-backflip, and throws it at another beam coming toward him. Recca holds out his open hands, and all the the beams started to go to one the the gloves, he jumps up, and he pointed the balls of energy toward the floor. the balls exploded and shot streams of energy to the floor. "nice i can manipulate these."  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 8:46 pm
The shadow panicked in Naixen's lap as Recca's test continued. The shadows started to nudge Naixen to break her meditation. It was actually a surprise that she was unharmed by the 'testing' from just sitting there. After a couple of nudges the shadow looked to Naixen's face as she blinked open her eyes and looked behind her to Mar and Recca. She then looked around her finding not only broken glass but also a couple of wall debri and other pieces from the tested attacks.

"He didn't even warn us did he?" She looked down at the shadow heartless. It nodded scared to death and Naixen sighed. "I asked for something eventful and I get it at the wrong time....." She mumbled to her self and stood up with her monk axe in her hand. The shadows quickly climbed into her hood for protection. She threw down her axe into the floor and she streatched her limbs making a couple crack. ".......alright good game oblivion, we know that you hate me......damn I'm stiff....." she mumbled.  

Alchemy Puppet

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:27 pm
bixyll slwoly pulled her in to the pool and held on to her waist " you alright?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 6:36 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll slwoly pulled her in to the pool and held on to her waist " you alright?"
"so far...so good"Berry holds on to him  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 6:39 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll slwoly let go of her then drifted away " how about now?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 7:06 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Berry floating on her back and she looks at him"am good...."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 7:32 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Berry floating on her back and she looks at him"am good...."
bixyll started to float on his back too and floated up next to her and smiled  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 7:56 pm
Berry smiles at him and slowtrys to swim but cant and she quickly turn on her back agian"i still cant swim right"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 8:02 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Berry smiles at him and slowtrys to swim but cant and she quickly turn on her back agian"i still cant swim right"
" well youre getting better..... this sure brings back memories"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 467 468 469 470 471 472 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games