Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 467 468 469 470 471 472 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:26 pm
That's awesome! I wish I could see him at a convention. I bet he's so cool in person.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:32 pm
Ugh! Gaia! Stop eating my posts!

Well, he's cool when acting, so probably. Supposedly, RE5 is gonna be the last Resident Evil in this canon, so hopefully, they're not gonna invite him back. His voice was already wasted on RE4. He should be doing more video game voice overs though. For other games, I mean.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:39 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Ugh! Gaia! Stop eating my posts!

Well, he's cool when acting, so probably. Supposedly, RE5 is gonna be the last Resident Evil in this canon, so hopefully, they're not gonna invite him back. His voice was already wasted on RE4. He should be doing more video game voice overs though. For other games, I mean.

I'm having no problems with my posts, but my internet has been fussy since last night. confused

No matter what projects he does in the future, he will always be known as Wesker (like Steve Blum as Spike Speigel). I especially loved him poking fun at Wesker's dialogue in Chronicles. It made me picture him wanting food samples from a supermarket. lol  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:42 pm
Speaking of food. I saw him in a Family Restaurant commercial, a while ago. It was pretty funny, to hear Wesker say, "Spicy Fries help me think."  

Biohazard EXTREME

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:47 pm
So Wesker survives on junkfood. Who would've thought? rofl

Is there a vid of it on youtube?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:50 pm
No... I've looked EVERYWHERE! I'm pretty sure that commercial is lost in an archive somewhere at Swiss Chalet headquarters. And not available anywhere else. cry  

Biohazard EXTREME

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:57 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
No... I've looked EVERYWHERE! I'm pretty sure that commercial is lost in an archive somewhere at Swiss Chalet headquarters. And not available anywhere else. cry

That's awful! crying If it's still airing in your area, try to record it! I have to hear that. Hell, everyone in this guild should.

Thanks to you, I'll always think of that whenever I play RE now. rofl <******** viruses, he wants Spicy Fries! *continues lame jokes*

Edit: I found a hilarious convention vid of him (Wesker's Fired!). Watch for Waugh's Epic Sunglasses Maneuver!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:09 am
xd That's awesome!  

Biohazard EXTREME

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:16 am
This makes me want to try to find more convention vids with him. He's takes scenario requests so he gets a 10 in my book. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:20 am
The biggest mistake Capcom made was not casting him in Remake. I mean, that's the best RE game, and it's the one game that's missing his voice overs. Dammit, Capcom, you can't get anything right.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:22 am
I hated his REmake voice actor! He sounded so wimpy, he didn't get into character at all! gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:09 am
Capcom always has to cheap out on SOMETHING.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:14 pm
I finally beat Homecoming last night after playing for about 5 straight hours. Definitely the longest of the series. Not too scary, but like Bio said. As you progress, it gets to be pretty creepy. Then there was the story.

Spoilers! Mainly to be read by Bio, but.. It doesn't reveal anything in the story, but in case someone doesn't know about what's supposed to be in the story. Just being safe.

That twist... wasn't that crazy? I almost think it could rival SH2's. And that's hard to do. razz

I got Ending 4... probably the most realistic given the situation and the info you gain near the end, wouldn't you say? ...Soldier?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:24 pm
I still don't see it at my local Blockbuster. crying  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:29 pm
Canas Renvall
I finally beat Homecoming last night after playing for about 5 straight hours. Definitely the longest of the series. Not too scary, but like Bio said. As you progress, it gets to be pretty creepy. Then there was the story.

Spoilers! Mainly to be read by Bio, but.. It doesn't reveal anything in the story, but in case someone doesn't know about what's supposed to be in the story. Just being safe.

That twist... wasn't that crazy? I almost think it could rival SH2's. And that's hard to do. razz

I got Ending 4... probably the most realistic given the situation and the info you gain near the end, wouldn't you say? ...Soldier?

Umm... I don't remember the order. Do you mean the ER Costume ending? I found that one to be the most depressing of all the endings.

Spoiler:

It was a good twist, but I wouldn't compare it with SH2. I wasn't all that surprised by it though, because they made the horrible mistake of, in their original ideas, reveal that the game would be about a guy in a mental hospital. So the fact that it was the case didn't really surprise me.
But yeah, definitely one of the best plotlines of SH.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 467 468 469 470 471 472 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games