Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4691 4692 4693 4694 4695 4696 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:56 pm

Katsuro Hitokage
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Katsuro Hitokage
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Katsuro Hitokage
xXlildizzle1516Xx
It would zepyer..just not my original one..I edited and used another XD

Either way Kats just screwed me out of kill...I made eye contact because I had neo..wouldn't take a genius to find out

@Muffin: I'll be there shortly..Katsuro just pulled some BS and since he's ignoring my argument I'm just gonna ignore him. neutral
How can you make eye contact Arata never moves hair out of his face, because he can't look directly at light.))

NEO BYAKUGAN, HELLO!!!! Not to mention thanks to neo's 75 meter radius awareness I would've seen that gas enter the air..I thought you knew you couldn't leave out details when facing someone with an active Byakugan.

Is you hair like scrapples custom weapon(Immune to Ranmaru and Byakugan's sight), I don't think so...but if it is thats awesome XD
No but it's the same exact thing as a blind fold!! he sees emotions not physical things!))

I can see through a building with Byakugan why couldn't I see through hair??

This argument is getting nowhere...just end it..I see it was a misunderstanding..You thought I let you do your smoke screen..I didn't..I reacted when you were nearing your turtle. That's all it really is..if the genjutsu didn't get you it was my understanding I was fighting a decoy the entire time..so basically nothing happened and I'm back to square one confused ...Lame..here I am thinking I was about to have some fun crying
No we have to truly finish this because every argument you've give I've given a counter example! And eye contact means I have to see your eyes as well and I wouldn't have been able to

Again you didn't state that the first time I stated doing so so thats your fault..this is kinda similar to what Ari and Naito tried to pull on me in cloud..they stated my post was invalid after the explosion and said I was still there..knowing I left far before she even triggered her explosion.

The reason I'm comparing that to this, is because I've been stating gazing into your eyes this whole time and you haven't said a word until after you did your plan
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:58 pm

by the way you said nearing his turtle i'm guessing you think he touches it to launch stuff. I think he just move's his hand to launch something.

zephyer55

4,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:59 pm

Dizzle that still was just a fake arata you were looking at.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:03 pm

In his post it says after he does so that's when the smoke screen is launched..I stopped him before they launched.

Like I said even if I didn't I was nowhere near either of them (it was two smokescreens) which is why I said the argument is useless...Like I said earlier I have a way around this it's just that what he pulled was BS and I want to straighten that out.

If that is so, then I should edit my post..BUT that would be dumb because now I know his plan..which is why I said jutsu end it.

@Claru: That's why I said end it,lol

I never got close to the thing and he keeps saying I have...I thought the smoke came out invisibly when he entered the area, come to find out the smoke screen was it..and I was never near it..my post states clearly "appears far behind Arata" yet he keeps telling me I breathed it in scream

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:03 pm

xXlildizzle1516Xx
Katsuro Hitokage
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Katsuro Hitokage
xXlildizzle1516Xx

NEO BYAKUGAN, HELLO!!!! Not to mention thanks to neo's 75 meter radius awareness I would've seen that gas enter the air..I thought you knew you couldn't leave out details when facing someone with an active Byakugan.

Is you hair like scrapples custom weapon(Immune to Ranmaru and Byakugan's sight), I don't think so...but if it is thats awesome XD
No but it's the same exact thing as a blind fold!! he sees emotions not physical things!))

This argument is getting nowhere...just end it..I see it was a misunderstanding..You thought I let you do your smoke screen..I didn't..I reacted when you were nearing your turtle. That's all it really is..if the genjutsu didn't get you it was my understanding I was fighting a decoy the entire time..so basically nothing happened and I'm back to square one confused ...Lame..here I am thinking I was about to have some fun crying
No we have to truly finish this because every argument you've give I've given a counter example! And eye contact means I have to see your eyes as well and I wouldn't have been able to

Again you didn't state that the first time I stated doing so so thats your fault..this is kinda similar to what Ari and Naito tried to pull on me in cloud..they stated my post was invalid after the explosion and said I was still there..knowing I left far before she even triggered her explosion.

The reason I'm comparing that to this, is because I've been stating gazing into your eyes this whole time and you haven't said a word until after you did your plan
what because of Arata's hair? He's always covering his eyes! and the first time UI entered leaf I posted hsi eyes were dark HIDDEN BEHIND HAIR!!!!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:05 pm

Katsuro Hitokage
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Katsuro Hitokage
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Katsuro Hitokage
xXlildizzle1516Xx

what because of Arata's hair? He's always covering his eyes! and the first time UI entered leaf I posted hsi eyes were dark HIDDEN BEHIND HAIR!!!!

BUT NOW U SAY HE HAS NO EYES XD USEFUL INFO MY BRO!!!

Still..you should have spoken up...

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:07 pm

xXlildizzle1516Xx
Katsuro Hitokage
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Katsuro Hitokage
xXlildizzle1516Xx

No eyes?!?! He has eyes! I havn't said he didn't have eyes

As for not speaking up, I should only have to say stuff once if you miss details it comes at a price
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:07 pm

claru gardeford
Dizzle that still was just a fake arata you were looking at.
Can you approve my bloodline

Kills 666

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:12 pm

again im not crew
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:14 pm

Then can a crew do it

Kills 666

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:14 pm

Katsuro Hitokage
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Katsuro Hitokage
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Katsuro Hitokage
xXlildizzle1516Xx

As for not speaking up, I should only have to say stuff once if you miss details it comes at a price

If he has eyes then you are effected!!!! I stated looking at your eyes several times and you never stated avoiding the gaze, which makes us lock eyes!! Common knowledge, it's why you always have to state when facing a uchiha you are not looking into their eyes or when someone puts "He gazed into his opponents eyes" you have to counter my saying you didn't in your post. Dude bottom line is I got you.

I keep telling you I had neo and you just keep saying "I had my hair over my face" which means NOTHING!!!! Byakugan can see through solid object your hair is classified as so!!!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:16 pm

xXlildizzle1516Xx
Katsuro Hitokage
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Katsuro Hitokage
xXlildizzle1516Xx

If he has eyes then you are effected!!!! I stated looking at your eyes several times and you never stated avoiding the gaze, which makes us lock eyes!! Common knowledge, it's why you always have to state when facing a uchiha you are not looking into their eyes or when someone puts "He gazed into his opponents eyes" you have to counter my saying you didn't in your post. Dude bottom line is I got you.

I keep telling you I had neo and you just keep saying "I had my hair over my face" which means NOTHING!!!! Byakugan can see through solid object your hair is classified as so!!!
ARATA DOES NOT HAVE BYAKUGAN!!! EYE CONTACT MEANS BOTH PEOPLE CAN SEE EACH OTHERS EYES!! ARATA COULD NOT HAVE SEEN YOUR EYES YOU WERE ONLY LOOKING AT ME I WASN'T LOOKING AT YOU!!!

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

zephyer55

4,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:18 pm

Exactly dizzle your just arguing to get your way.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:20 pm

Katsuro Hitokage
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Katsuro Hitokage
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Katsuro Hitokage
xXlildizzle1516Xx

ARATA DOES NOT HAVE BYAKUGAN!!! EYE CONTACT MEANS BOTH PEOPLE CAN SEE EACH OTHERS EYES!! ARATA COULD NOT HAVE SEEN YOUR EYES YOU WERE ONLY LOOKING AT ME I WASN'T LOOKING AT YOU!!!

You have to see something to fight so you could see him so give up you lost

Kills 666

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:21 pm

claru gardeford
Jedi what did you mean by more easily spotted?

I dont remember
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4691 4692 4693 4694 4695 4696 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games