Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4692 4693 4694 4695 4696 4697 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:42 am

Does it involve shrubberies, killer rabbits, or a wizard that fires rockets out of his staff?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:47 am

Maybeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.......
.....Or maybe not xd

Diana Godstone

Chibi Kawaii-chan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:47 am

Ooo... my dad just shouted at me for a total of 1 hour and 40 minutes, which basically boiled down to the fact that I was totally useless and if I screwed up one more time he would basically disown me.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:48 am

eek

Diana Godstone

Chibi Kawaii-chan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:54 am

It doesn't matter because it's true. razz
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:57 am

You are young as yet though and can afford to make a few mistakes confused

Diana Godstone

cassarenas

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:00 am

I'm back! How ya doin'?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:08 am

Hi I am fine thanking you kindly~ bows

Diana Godstone

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:14 am

Chibi Kawaii-chan
Ooo... my dad just shouted at me for a total of 1 hour and 40 minutes, which basically boiled down to the fact that I was totally useless and if I screwed up one more time he would basically disown me.
User Image

It took him almost 2 hours to say that? Seriously, if he's gonna insult you, he might as well not waste your time.
User Image
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:16 am

Tatsuman
Chibi Kawaii-chan
User Image

It took him almost 2 hours to say that? Seriously, if he's gonna insult you, he might as well not waste your time.
User Image

Well, I'm sure he was pretty pissed off...

cassarenas

Chromatic Blur

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:24 am

Seaphron
Morning Musha, I am at school that is the only reason I am awake (it's 10:40 am here)

Go ahead and tell us your dreams, they interest me. ~has the weirdest dreams~
xD I was dreaming about 'Impossibilities' things that are impossible, and cannot happen, and my mind was using words I don't even understand xD

(I mean scientific impossibilities)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:36 am

Chromatic Blur
Seaphron
Morning Musha, I am at school that is the only reason I am awake (it's 10:40 am here)

xD I was dreaming about 'Impossibilities' things that are impossible, and cannot happen, and my mind was using words I don't even understand xD

nothing is scientifically impossible. only improbable. like me shooting fire out of my hand. improbable, but given just the right ciurcumstance, I could do it... say like if I was spontaneously combusting and my funy bone just happen to shoot out of my palm while on fire... again improbable, but ******** hilarious.

Xilo The Odd

cassarenas

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:38 am

Xilo, that's right. And I gotta leave! See ya!!!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:38 am

BAI!

*Flaming funny bone shoots out of arm while waving*
OMG HOW INPROBABLE!

Xilo The Odd

Chromatic Blur

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:39 am

~Xiloscent~
Chromatic Blur
Seaphron

nothing is scientifically impossible. only improbable. like me shooting fire out of my hand. improbable, but given just the right ciurcumstance, I could do it... say like if I was spontaneously combusting and my funy bone just happen to shoot out of my palm while on fire... again improbable, but ******** hilarious.
It is impossible to exist on a plane of existance, while remaining existant on another plane, as a single person.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4692 4693 4694 4695 4696 4697 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games