Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4693 4694 4695 4696 4697 4698 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zephyer55

4,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:40 pm

Correction, you edited it while he was posting his counter attack.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:42 pm

xXlildizzle1516Xx
Oh my god this guy couldn't beat me on a bad day!!! I've tried to remain calm but I'm starting to get pissed

He just keeps ignoring the fact that I phased through my bone and appeared FAR behind him!!! MEANING I WASN'T NEAR THE SMOKE and if it didn't work journey into the black darkness would kick in almost in unison and almost in unison with that would be the bone dome. BOTTOM LINE I WAS NEVER NEAR THE SMOKE!!!! HE KEEPS IGNORING ME EVERY TIME I SAY THAT!!!!

NOT TO MENTION IT'S NOT A GOD MOD BECAUSE I EDITED BEFORE YOU POSTED!!!!
it is a god-mod because I posted how I saw your post, editing IS god-modding even if you edited before I posted I couldn't have been able to see your new post, which means it's god-modding no matter how you put it any one can tell you editing without your oppoennts ok is god-modding because it changes everyting

And you would have stood there til the smoke cleared giving the poison enough time to spread and get to you.))

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:44 pm

Ya, you can't edit without permission. If you could i wouldve won my chuunin exams.

xXlildizzle1516Xx
Oh my god this guy couldn't beat me on a bad day!!! I've tried to remain calm but I'm starting to get pissed

He just keeps ignoring the fact that I phased through my bone and appeared FAR behind him!!! MEANING I WASN'T NEAR THE SMOKE and if it didn't work journey into the black darkness would kick in almost in unison and almost in unison with that would be the bone dome. BOTTOM LINE I WAS NEVER NEAR THE SMOKE!!!! HE KEEPS IGNORING ME EVERY TIME I SAY THAT!!!!

It is a god mode if you edited key parts of the post, editing Grammar wouldn't matter but editing how you attacked is definitely God Mode.

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

zephyer55
Correction, you edited it while he was posting his counter attack.

NOOOOO no no no no no.

I posted here saying I made a noob mistake, remember that..that was after Firu said he was a human puppet.

I was mad as hell and I kept refreshing the page hoping he would get offline. Well after like two refreshes the his smiley icon indicated he was offline and I editted, then several minutes after he posted.

I wouldn't god mod like that..I cant believe you guys would think I would go SO low. Really, if I lose I lose no biggy..Just move on with my life confused
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:45 pm

mad

Crimson Remedy

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:47 pm

jedimastersonic
xXlildizzle1516Xx

It is a god mode if you edited key parts of the post, editing Grammar wouldn't matter but editing how you attacked is definitely God Mode.

Dude people do it all the time, which is why I quote peoples original post when they make a major screw up!!!

Shru did the same thing to me in our fight in wind country, I had to log so I quoted his post because I knew he would edit.

@Katsuro: Do you know what Far is about a couple 10 yards, I would see if the smoke was getting to me confused

And if it's spreadin that would mean I have to react and you know how i would which is why you keep trying to make your smoke auto get me.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:48 pm

so you think others doing it is wrong, but you can do it.

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:48 pm

xXlildizzle1516Xx
jedimastersonic
xXlildizzle1516Xx

Dude people do it all the time, which is why I quote peoples original post when they make a major screw up!!!

Shru did the same thing to me in our fight in wind country, I had to log so I quoted his post because I knew he would edit.

@Katsuro: Do you know what Far is about a couple 10 yards, I would see if the smoke was getting to me confused
you can see solid obejcts and chakra, byakugan and shringan see chakra not poison
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:49 pm

evil

Crimson Remedy

zephyer55

4,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:50 pm

I think the ban hammer is gonna be brought out sometime soon.

EDIT: Claru can you post in the memorial stone?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:50 pm

Dizzle, no matter if the icon says online or Offline, you cant do it.

Zephyer I'd prefer we didnt have to ban people

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

sinmega

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:51 pm

ban hammer?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:51 pm

claru gardeford
so you think others doing it is wrong, but you can do it.

Forget it, I editted ok, now I know I can't

Still there is the fact that I was never near the smoke and Katsuro is implying that even though I'm far way from him, it would spread too quickly for me to react to, which is a auto hit.

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:53 pm

zephyer55
I think the ban hammer is gonna be brought out sometime soon.
I don't wanna ban dizzle, he made me mad but I don't punish angry. I wait til i cool down and I'm not the one i ncharge of punishments, Dizzle is active and a good member of NUR..most of the time... and I don't want him to leave
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4693 4694 4695 4696 4697 4698 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games