Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4693 4694 4695 4696 4697 4698 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:40 am

burning_eyes

FIRST!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:41 am

Chromatic Blur
~Xiloscent~
Chromatic Blur
Seaphron
Morning Musha, I am at school that is the only reason I am awake (it's 10:40 am here)
Go ahead and tell us your dreams, they interest me. ~has the weirdest dreams~
xD I was dreaming about 'Impossibilities' things that are impossible, and cannot happen, and my mind was using words I don't even understand xD
(I mean scientific impossibilities)
nothing is scientifically impossible. only improbable. like me shooting fire out of my hand. improbable, but given just the right ciurcumstance, I could do it... say like if I was spontaneously combusting and my funy bone just happen to shoot out of my palm while on fire... again improbable, but ******** hilarious.
It is impossible to exist on a plane of existance, while remaining existant on another plane, as a single person.
User Image

By our laws of physics, yes. But there are places where those don't mean jack. Say...a black hole?
User Image

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

Diana Godstone

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:41 am

Well Away I must fly and give the Computer to Draken and Item to finish their thingie blaugh
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:43 am

Diana Godstone
Well Away I must fly and give the Computer to Draken and Item to finish their thingie blaugh
Byebye.

Yay, I can talk to Draken again biggrin

@Tatsu.
I had something about a black hole in there.

Black holes don't bend the laws of physics, light is still existant on this plane of existance, being it can be drawn in by gravity.

Chromatic Blur

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:44 am

wait finish?!

cool.

@Tatsu: imagine if we managed to make a device that could extract material from a blackhole...
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:46 am

Chromatic Blur
Diana Godstone
Byebye.

@Tatsu.
Black holes don't bend the laws of physics, light is still existant on this plane of existance, being it can be drawn in by gravity.
User Image

No one knows what happens to things swallowed by a black hole, so who's to say? But your statement is true.

[random fact] By our laws of physics, Space Shuttles shouldn't work.
User Image

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

Chromatic Blur

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:47 am

Tatsuman
Chromatic Blur
Diana Godstone
Byebye.

@Tatsu.
User Image

No one knows what happens to things swallowed by a black hole, so who's to say? But your statement is true.

User Image
However, my statement still stands, one thing cannot exist in two different planes as a single entity.

This is true, meaning the laws of Physics are WRONG.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:49 am

Chromatic Blur
Tatsuman
Chromatic Blur
Diana Godstone
Byebye.
@Tatsu.
User Image

User Image
However, my statement still stands, one thing cannot exist in two different planes as a single entity.
User Image

In the known universe, yea.

Take that, science!!!
User Image

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

Chromatic Blur

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:54 am

Tatsuman
Chromatic Blur
Tatsuman
Chromatic Blur
Diana Godstone
Byebye.
@Tatsu.
User Image

User Image
User Image

In the known universe, yea.

Take that, science!!!
User Image
I can't remember the other impossibilities, but it was amazing to watch.

Something about a machine that breaks down material into energy, blood can be put in it, but will, catch fire, and will need to be removed.

And some other stuff, it was about 3 hours worth of entertainment, but I can't remember it all.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:12 pm

from what I understand, a black hole isn't realy a hole at all, it a super dense material created by the death of a star, and then things that get too close, become part of this high gravity ball.

Xilo The Odd

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:47 pm

Gravity hammah!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:48 pm

Chromatic Blur
Diana Godstone

Hah! >:3

*goes back to drawing* >>

ItemHazard

Chromatic Blur

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:00 pm

~Xiloscent~
from what I understand, a black hole isn't realy a hole at all, it a super dense material created by the death of a star, and then things that get too close, become part of this high gravity ball.
Correct!

Does anyone in the cult care to pokemon battle some time today?

I'm trying to get into competitive battling, so I'm training a party, it's not finished though.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:06 pm

she doesn't look, she doesn't see

Help, rabid kid throwing random s**t at meeee!
some thing's scratching it's way in..

michailia

Chromatic Blur

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:07 pm

Michailia
she doesn't look, she doesn't see

Help, rabid kid throwing random s**t at meeee!
some thing's scratching it's way in..
DO A BARREL ROLL!
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4693 4694 4695 4696 4697 4698 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games