Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
Please Introduce Yourselves! (NEW MEMBERS AND OLD) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you introduce?
Yes I love meeting new people!
73%
 73%  [ 971 ]
I'm to drunk to remember who I am!
26%
 26%  [ 359 ]
Total Votes : 1330

Symphony of Serenity

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 4:32 pm
User Image

User Image

Hi you can call me Symph. I'm 24 and have two beautiful kids. I was invited by the Guild captain. I usually hang out in the NSTG but I'll try to spend some time here. I love musicals and the theater. I have only watched one anime but I loved it, Revolutionary Girl Utena. I like to RP but haven't had a partner for some time now.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 5:06 pm
Symphony!!!! Symph blaugh Now there's 2 friendly faces I know, you and Vicilyn. Welcome to the guild family and thank you for saying you'll try to spend some time on here. We could use all the members and fun we can get. No kids for me yet....in fact; I'm a virgin! Ssh, personal matters, lol. But anywho, there's a Roleplay subforum if you ever want to start an rp. mrgreen And I've never seen that anime...hm.. *kills grasshopper*  

[_TorturingLiars_]

Duke_Azriel

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 5:55 pm
Hello everyone. Call me Duke or Azriel. I am part of the NSTG crew.(like Symphony) I am usually found around that gorgeous lady above. I am 25 years of age. I love anime, but have not watched much recently. I shall visit when I can.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:20 pm
i'm bulbasaur27 i'm 15 i like pokemon and resident evil i make water avis
my avi is an underwater or undersea warrior i protect all mermaids it is my dutiy  

bulbasaur27

Girl-Crazy Lover

10,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Tipsy 100

[_TorturingLiars_]

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:45 pm
Hiii Duke and Bulbasaur! Welcome to the guild family=] I'm glad you'll have symphony for company xD, and I'm glad we have a MERMAID PROTECTOR!!! And a pokemon one at that too. Alaina, our mermaid member, will be MOST pleased. mrgreen Welcome to both of you! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:50 pm
welcome! i'm the new guild mule. feel free to add me as a friend. i will keep you updated on all things random.  

DoodleMcCheesy

Rosenfall

7,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:45 pm
I'm Rosenfall, I just got hacked yesterday crying  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:55 pm
Hello and welcome to the guild! mrgreen

Please send a pm to o0NeMo0o ------> http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/moderators/5/questions-assistance/

[_TorturingLiars_]

Belle612

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:05 pm
Hi! I'm 27, and I joined Gaia about a month ago. I have been really into Gaia lately. I love to read postings, and shop for my little avi. I'm afraid I'm reverting back to my teenage years! redface  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:26 pm
Hiii and welcome to the guild! mrgreen I share your same love of Gaia... in fact.. I think a lot of people do xD. And it's okay to act like a teenager! Your guild owner's one xD.  

[_TorturingLiars_]

whitechocokitty

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 10:50 pm
Hello everyone! How's it going?
I'm whitechocokitty, most people just shorten it to "kitty" so whatever you like. I'm a Gaia addict, manga weirdo, and a somewhat newbie to anime. Unlike most girls I know, I actually enjoy playing video games (bring on the Super Nintendo!) and I also love music. Oh, and I am teaching myself how to play the piano! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 11:10 pm
User Image

Hiya people! Thank you for inviting me!

I'm - ArehCraR -, I know, weird name. Just call me Bee or whatever you want to. I like reading, playing video games, Gaia.... and cats. That's just about it I think.

User Image

Digital Bee

[_TorturingLiars_]

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:53 am
Hello both of you and welcome to the guild! mrgreen *Runs around the airport looking for neko or taria* Hmm, where are you? XD. *Holds up a big welcome sign for everyone*  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 11:05 am
hi! call me dai! im 18years old, im from philippines but now i live in an unknown land.. ahahahha^^(don't ask) i've just recieved an invitation, and just recently joined the guild seconds ago.. i have so many guilds but i will manage to spend some time here.. thank you for the invite.. and wish luck for this guild to succeed and be a fun/great guild for everyone.. ^^  

o_O DaiEn O_o

Hunter

[_TorturingLiars_]

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 11:11 am
Hiii Dai and welcome to the guild! mrgreen And thank you for your very kind words-- I wish for this guild to succeed too, LOL! Hope you have a fun time here unknown land girl xD ^_^  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games