Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
TILL KINGDOM DAYS COME Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:02 am
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey

Daron looked at the Keyblade. "So, you're a wielder..." The blade retracted back into the guitar and Daron put Nevan on his back. "...And you don't want to be a Heartless anymore? I might know someone who can turn you back... And it's not Damos."
"How did you know about Damos? Leave him out of this...He is one who helped me at least look normal sorta. Unless i find my nobody that was created ....there is no way i can be me again...."Berry sighed and looked at him." You have to be lieing saying someone can help me..."

"How I know about Damos is a story for later. But I'm not lieing. I know where your Nobody is. Afterall, it was Derry who paid me to 'infect' the forests."
"Derry isnt a nobady anymore. She became a heartless as well. Derry wont do this. She has nothing to gain.."

"Well, if she isn't a Nobody anymore, Ryed might be able to help. He is the most powerful wielder of Darkness around. He gave me this guitar back in the days he collected souls of the dead." He looked around nervously. "But we have to leave here. 'They' are coming."
" ummmm okay? But where to and who are 'they'?" Berry was quite confused.

"'They' are a special kind of Heartless, mixed with magic gems with destroying al wielders as their sole goal. They are an experiment of Derry, and now that you summoned your Keyblade, they are coming for you." He quickly turned around when he heard a rustling noise. "Quick! Follow me!" He held up his hand and a deep purple, electric portal opened up. Daron took Berry's hand and pulled her through the portal, which dissappeared immediately after they went through. They ended up in a cave that was decorated with bones and skulls to make it look like a home, but then of someone who likes the sight of corpses on their wall. " Welcome to Ryed's home. It looks a little... dead, but hey, everyone has their style."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:13 pm
*Damos awaken next to the man who helped him earlier, in the few hours they had been together he started to trust this man more but question his motives*  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:18 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey

"How I know about Damos is a story for later. But I'm not lieing. I know where your Nobody is. Afterall, it was Derry who paid me to 'infect' the forests."
"Derry isnt a nobady anymore. She became a heartless as well. Derry wont do this. She has nothing to gain.."

"Well, if she isn't a Nobody anymore, Ryed might be able to help. He is the most powerful wielder of Darkness around. He gave me this guitar back in the days he collected souls of the dead." He looked around nervously. "But we have to leave here. 'They' are coming."

"'They' are a special kind of Heartless, mixed with magic gems with destroying al wielders as their sole goal. They are an experiment of Derry, and now that you summoned your Keyblade, they are coming for you." He quickly turned around when he heard a rustling noise. "Quick! Follow me!" He held up his hand and a deep purple, electric portal opened up. Daron took Berry's hand and pulled her through the portal, which dissappeared immediately after they went through. They ended up in a cave that was decorated with bones and skulls to make it look like a home, but then of someone who likes the sight of corpses on their wall. " Welcome to Ryed's home. It looks a little... dead, but hey, everyone has their style."
Berry took back her hand and looked at him" Why did you pull me here for? So what if this is Ryed home. Why am i here?"Berry cracked her fingers as her keyblade disappeared.

((OMG MWM POSTED!!!!!))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:19 am
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey

Berry took back her hand and looked at him" Why did you pull me here for? So what if this is Ryed home. Why am i here?"Berry cracked her fingers as her keyblade disappeared.

((OMG MWM POSTED!!!!!))

"Well, except for the fact that it creeps me out a little, this is the only place where Derry's creatures can't come."

x- Ryed Raevin -x

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:57 am
what are you after... stare
why are those poles set up there, can you explian that to me?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:11 am
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey

((OMG MWM POSTED!!!!!))

"Well, except for the fact that it creeps me out a little, this is the only place where Derry's creatures can't come."
((expect.... i cant post over it !!!! cause i have no idea who he is talking to))
"Why would you protect someone who you dont even know. And who is a heartless?" Berry squeezed after asking.  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:49 am
((its CRM other RPC, he was with me last so i hope he would be able to talk back to tme but i guess he doesnt remember))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:04 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
((its CRM other RPC, he was with me last so i hope he would be able to talk back to tme but i guess he doesnt remember))
((oh so ur talking to 'ryed probably then))  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:11 am
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
((yup))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:26 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
((yup))
((im at ryed house right now in the rp XD))  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:31 am
Ryed turned towards Damos. "Those poles are there to keep something on this island. Something very dangerous." He got up and looked towards the three mountains in the distance. "But I'm not after anything of interest," he lied. He didn't want Damos to know what truly was going on. He didn't want him to know that, on this island, the creatures lived that would mean the end of all Keyblade wielders...

Daron carefully sat down on one of the chairs. "Well, I 'dragged' you down here because Ryed asked me to."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:59 am
Do you know what those THINGS are? *Damos asked in interest*  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:02 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
Ryed turned towards Damos. "Those poles are there to keep something on this island. Something very dangerous." He got up and looked towards the three mountains in the distance. "But I'm not after anything of interest," he lied. He didn't want Damos to know what truly was going on. He didn't want him to know that, on this island, the creatures lived that would mean the end of all Keyblade wielders...

Daron carefully sat down on one of the chairs. "Well, I 'dragged' you down here because Ryed asked me to."
" Berry sat down in a chair and sighed. "i want to have emotions...i did before even though i was a heartless.....i was with the whole group. Damos, Somad, Sabishii, and Farsokma..." ((sorry if that is spelled wrong XD i cant spell names to well ><))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:12 pm
Ryed cursed to himself in silence. "Those creatures are a special breed of Heartless that actually have the power to destroy all Keyblade wielders. The worst part is, they are immune to the Keyblade's power and magic, making them almost impossible to beat." Ryed looked at Damos. "Unless you are a big wimp, I'd like to ask you if you would accompany me to the mountains, where these creatures live."

Daron never took his eyes off of Berry. "I know. Me and Ryed have been observing you all alot lately. And don't worry. Ryed can help. If not by his own doing, then by bringing Damos back here."

x- Ryed Raevin -x

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:44 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
Ryed cursed to himself in silence. "Those creatures are a special breed of Heartless that actually have the power to destroy all Keyblade wielders. The worst part is, they are immune to the Keyblade's power and magic, making them almost impossible to beat." Ryed looked at Damos. "Unless you are a big wimp, I'd like to ask you if you would accompany me to the mountains, where these creatures live."

Daron never took his eyes off of Berry. "I know. Me and Ryed have been observing you all alot lately. And don't worry. Ryed can help. If not by his own doing, then by bringing Damos back here."
Berry got up and looked at him. "Where is Damos at?" Berry got ready to summon her keyblade if she had to." Tell me or else I will summon my keyblade"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games