Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
Announcements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 3:38 pm
Testing...Testing...ya just testing...um nothing really exciting has happened, OH but I just found out that I am good at playing Badminton!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 5:51 pm
lol yay for you tiffy!!

............go to peta and you'll see why Im a veggi,warning,if you look at videos,they do contain gruesome photos...........I really hate J.LO for her wearing fur coats.  

JoY_AnGel

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 1:57 pm
::BOOM:: ::CRASH:: ::KA BOOM:: ::ZING:: ::SMASH:: *huge explosion* xp sorry it is tooo quiet in here, had to make some noise!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 3:38 pm

User Image
*sqee* lookie at what I made!!! isnt it great. The best character is GG lol  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 2:51 pm
Where is everybody eek Kurai....Joy...Uwasa....Ky....::hides in shadows:: im so scared crying  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 3:18 pm
Heh :: pats Tiffys Head:: There There!!Joy is so don't fear!! Nyha! I danced with 11 guys last ntie at a club...........Muwhahah!!I beat the record!! pokes RL friends..Nyhahah...though only about 5 of them were cute..*sigh* but I didn't want to hurt those guys feelings by rejecting them.. redface

..........XD I wish I coudl do that sort of picture htingie you did Tiffy,it looks so spiffy!!.....coudl never do that..even if I had lots of pictures of greenhaire,dtanned skin,nekos. Which I don't... crying

JoY_AnGel

uwasa

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 6:44 pm
Hey folks uwasa is here and feels stupid i cheated at a game today bad uwasa.*slaps self*Anyway was up folks how are you today.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 8:14 am
Hi ^>^ *waves* T.T b4k4 Kurai hasnt uploaded any pictures.  

Rene the Hopeless

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 8:55 am
Im very sorry to bring you guys some very bad news as of now. On Fri. 13th around 11:45 pm Kurai was hit by a drunk Driver on his way to After Prom. The Drunk driver swerved over to his side of the road and crashed directly into Kurai's car. Fourtantly Rene was able to make a quick call to 911. Kurai was found in critical condition and Rene only with some minor injuries. The Drunk Driver was dead about an hour later. Kurai was quickly rushed to the hospital shortly after Rene's phone call.
Kurai is now recovering in the hospital and has only his left arm mildly broken.

I visited him just yesterday at the hospital and he told me to post this up for the guild. And i ask of you guys to send him a quick get well note please.
Hehe im just kidding nothing to worry about. Kurai and Rene is just fine and had a great time at Prom. However our internet is down as of now. So as of now it will probably take 3-4 days to get it back. So sorry about it sooo much. Kurai hopes you Crew members will take care of the guild ^^
heart To send Kurai a Quick get well note. Triple click here. heart  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 12:44 pm
crying crying crying crying wahhhhhhhhhhhh..*sniff* stupid drunk driver...damn cars..they always create trouble domokun umm..that link dosne't work Mint..I tripled clicked it and everything but.. still

damn..i fell really bad..at least its jsut a broken arm.. gonk gonk  

JoY_AnGel

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 12:47 pm
*stops*....takes out bazokka..im gonna give you more then a broken arm you b*****d Kuri!! *fires it at him*......Though im happy that nothing happened...to Rene..

fires another one at Kurai
.....baka domokun  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 3:32 pm
::Twitches eye:: Kurai you b*****d, you freaken scared me ::joins Joy and blast kurai to smitherines::
Dont do that again!!!!!!!

Anyways, I had a little reunion at my old school whee 5 kids showed in all (Hey thats pretty good, we had 9 in all) Ha I had a blast *sigh* but Tyler was being such a perv, and he was being mean to Amabel and Brianna. Ha and then at the end, me, Amabel, and Brianna were sitting on a bench for three, so Tyler couldnt get in. Amabel got pissed at his whining so she got up, and he almost squished me and Brianna (he's not fat, just really tall, and pretty muscular) EEERRR and that perv tried to do that fake yawn, and put his arms around the both of us...lol it didnt work blaugh  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

RayanStiger
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 4:03 pm
Dang... I doubt Kurai would make up something like that, although it sorta seems unbelievable. But then again... dang man I hope you're okay. Don't you dare die on me, now... not until I destroy you in Guilty Gear, anyway. xd

So... you're actually in a hospital? I'll see about coming to visit you or something if I can...  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 4:05 pm
...oh yeah, whoops. I was so worried about Kurai that I forgot to mention that I'm finally back. Just goes to show you how much I care for my azn brotha Alan.

But like I said... I'm back, ya'll! Good times are over... I mean, just beginning. sweatdrop  

RayanStiger
Vice Captain

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 6:17 pm

Ya!! welcome back Rayan!!!! whee hope you stay longer this time lol

Wohoo check out my second art!!

User Image
Jam!!! the second best character in GG!!! whee  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games