Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Kitten in the Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should a seperate, identical KITB rp be made for the noobs in the guild?[noobs answer ONLY]
yes
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
no
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
i dont care
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

Acrisiss

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:05 pm
she bit her lip, trouble seemed to follow her... and strangely enough, her thoughts seemed to expand beyond their years and she seemed... mature, if that was possible "Eryn! Erri! Leon! this is an emergency! Make haste, the three of you!  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 11:34 pm
though he was knocked out Hikari's brain never fully switched off and the damage his body had sustained made it so that it still hurt as he was being moved though it was more like getting punched rather than what it would be if he were concious then noise came into his head like someone shouting at him across a room "Eryn! Erri! Leon! this is an emergency! Make haste, the three of you!" ~I wonder who they are~ he thought  

Ravenhome

losttoneverreturn

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 2:26 pm
Leon was not fully oblivious to the outside though after hearing Reign shout. "I never heard Reign speak like that...what is this a sign? Erri come with me and let's help...Now that I hear Reign I now realize how bad the injuries are...Erri...we can continue this in just a bit it's almost night time anyway." Leon smirked giving Erri a sign that he was looking forward to being a little rowdy tonight with her.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 4:45 pm
Kai opened one of he strangers eyes, and looked in, "He'll be okay we just need mom and Leon. im going to find Min. Reign stay here, if he wakes up call." And with that he ran outside.  

kai wolf white

Acrisiss

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 7:22 pm
with a nod of affirmation, she sat herself on the edge of the bed, eyes sharp and intent "And I must wonder to myself... who are you...?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 10:09 pm
Acrisiss
with a nod of affirmation, she sat herself on the edge of the bed, eyes sharp and intent "And I must wonder to myself... who are you...?"
there it was again that voice he concentrated now, still blocking out the pain ~"who are you?"~ he called out with his mind  

Ravenhome

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 1:26 am
Min was just getting her energy and strength back as she sensed danger she flashed to Erri but nothing but happiness and Hmm never mind, so she carfully came arround the corner and noticed a pool of red substance on the ground and tracks that seemed strangely familiar but on set became 2 seperate sets hmm, Min used a finger to study the pool of red substance, she dipped her finger into it and discovered it was warm and wasn't Reign's finger paints like she suspected it to be it almost felt li..k..e..= Oh no It can't= fear ghripped Min as she brought her finger to her mouth and tasted it =Hmmm okay not Kai, or Reign and not Erri=
again she licked her finger sucking the blood from it.

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 2:32 am
Kai came out the door and saw Min cheacking a pool of blood,"you come with me!" kai lifted her up and ran her inside. "Min, what is he and can you fix him? Reign has he done much?"  

kai wolf white

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:15 am
then the panic message flashed from REIGN Min concentrated to clear all but Reign's message EMERGENCY MAKE HASTE Min tried concentrating harder but kept getting pictures of a stranger....the setting was the house but someone strange was there. Min then flashed a message to REIGN "please calm down sister I am on my way" Min jumped up and bounded into the house. Min Looked for other signs of what might have happened then made her way into the house as she got with in a few inches of the door she heard a strange voice and looked arround then realized it was from within her.....="WHO ARE YOU?"= min stopped dead in her tracks so clear the message yet so familiar the voice
she searched her memory but found nothing then tried to answer the QUESTION in her head

= I AM Min A NEKO VAMPIRE and HEALER WHO IS THIS ?=

she could hear no response yet the closer she got the clearer Reign's picture became. Min entered the room that Reign was standiing in and gazed wth her own eyes upon the visitor he was obviously injurred Min
walked over and checked for a pulse and noticed the blood points then gently used one finger to dip into the wound and taste the blood "Hmmm exact match....that means okay= gingerly she took account of his injuries
minus the blood loss brkoen left lower extremity (leg), upper extremity severred in two locations and dislocation of left shoulder, upper right extremity also broken but clean, external extrimity broken and severred in 5 places and nerve endings pinched in seven external dorsal extremity also damaged in muscular points all in all ad shape but repairable
she bent down and noticed a dislocation of his jaw Hmm

Min looked at Reign mo mow Reign? Mewow meer meerow ( is this the Emergency Reign? did he fall or did you find?) Mirrrrin? ( would you like to help me fix him if we can..?)

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 4:11 am
Hikari heard a new voice in his head he listened and then replied =I'm Hikari, oh yeah and I fell though I can't remember how it started though, and actually the jaw is broken not dislocated, I need you to fix up my arms first then I can help you with the rest it'll be less of a strain on you then, my neck and back are fine aswell=  

Ravenhome

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 4:21 am
kai wolf white
Kai came out the door and saw Min cheacking a pool of blood,"you come with me!" kai lifted her up and ran her inside. "Min, what is he and can you fix him? Reign has he done much?"
Min smiled at brother well i am not sure if he is a falllen one or if he just fell but I am sure we will discover what happened  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 4:28 am
=Min, is it, there's a sword somewhere around where I fell, you can't missit it's the really big patch of blood, could someone get it, it helps with my magiks, sort of like a boost of power more concentrated it's kinda important=  

Ravenhome

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:55 am
Ravenhome
Hikari heard a new voice in his head he listened and then replied =I'm Hikari, oh yeah and I fell though I can't remember how it started though, and actually the jaw is broken not dislocated, I need you to fix up my arms first then I can help you with the rest it'll be less of a strain on you then, my neck and back are fine aswell=
Min smiled at her patients assesment of the situation then sety to work on repair. she joined paws with reign and focussed on the injured one then she smiled sweetly "bast guardian and mother helper and protector hear us in this time of urgency you called me to help the injured to heal the sick now I summon you in this crissis of need for there is a fallen one who is in need of deep repair" MIn then took Reign's paws and set them against etither side of hikari's head and as she did she focussed her own energy into and through Reign like a lightning rod a bright light shot from Min's center into Reign and then into hikari "Bones that are broken HEAL !! muscles and tendons and muscular fibers CURE !! voices lost SING !!! wings of flight MEND !!!! spine of heaven STRAIGHTEN !!!!! THIS I COMMAND THIS AND MORE BY HEAVEN AND HELL ALL WHO ADORE MAY IT BE DONE AS I HAVE COMMANDED !" the wehite light became more bright and brilliant filling the room and passed from Min to REIGN to HIKARI healing and mending curing and straightening fixing this injured angel from top to bottom.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 6:08 am
Min looked at Kai and asked him to go fetch a longsword sticking in the ground "GO KAI seek a sword in the ground okay?"  

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

Ravenhome

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 12:43 pm
Hikari felt the magic going through his body the sensation of having himself cured was one thing he could never get used to, felling all the muscle fibres sew themselves back together the bones fusing, even small woulds like the bruise on his eye felt really weird. after theprocedure was finished Hikari opened his eyes but quickly shut them again "ahh, too bright, Min you should be incredibly proud of yourself, your healing magiks are almost as powerful as an angels" he said with his eyes still closed  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games