Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
Fursonas Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nihulus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:17 am
User Image

- x - x - x - x - x - x - x - Sergevich - x - x - x - x - x - x - x -

Name x Sergevich Danislav.
Age x Twentythree.
Species x German Shepherd/Hyena.
Gender x Male.
Orientation x Straight.
Mate x None.
Sergevich is an decommisioned Special Op. He killed his friend under an undercover mission as Nazis. He couldn't stand the thought that he killed his best friend and he went nuts killing everyone in his way.
He got thrown out, or decommisioned, for some time so he could rest and get help. Sergevich can be hired as an Assassin for money, but he mostly does it to kill other people, so the thought of his friend would go away for awhile.
He usually keep his collection of Classic weaponry, such as bolt action rifles and black powdered guns, clean and organized. His father was a violent drunk and watched him beat his mother alot.
Sergevich has a soft side too. He enjoys reading and writing alot, he also enjoys sitting on a hill on a starfull night and just sit there, looking at the stars thinking.
He is well fit and goes to the gym everyday. He eats alot but never really gains weight from it. Sergevich has a short temper and is not afraid to kill anyone that goes way over the line. Woof.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:30 pm
Name: Zero Wave
Species: Wolf/Fox hybrid. Got a problem with it?
Sexuality: Homosexual
Height: 4'8"
Weight: 220
User Image
Mate: no one
Likes: chocoxate, stuffed animals, cooking, drawing, str gazing, the night and the cold blue-
Dislikes: bullies, the color pink, neon colors, deep water, smal
l spaces, spiders, and bad cooking
Personality: sweet, kind, compassionate, a nit NA ie, innocent, adorable and just a bit unblanaced. He's loves making new friends and is a talker. So if you talk to him about something he likes he can go on forever. But he's shy around new covers especially older guys.
History: Born and raised in Ireland but moved to the states when he turned 13. He never knew is parents as they died when he was only four so he was raised by his older half sister. . If you want other information, you'll have to either ask him or get to know him.

Name: Tres Thunder
Species: Fox
Sexuality: Straight
User Image
Mate: none
Likes: Dancing, singing, taking care of her little brother, cooking, sweets, shilling and fashion
Dislikes: Perverts, bad fashion, the color pink, people who talk down to others, bullies, jerks, and spiders(shudders)
Personality: Calm, reserved, protective, sassy, tough, and loves speaking her mind.
History: She lives in the stted with her baby brother, Zero of who she dotes on whenever she can. She and him have the same father but different mother. Zero's mother was a wolf so yeah. Anything else is unknown since she keeps to herself most days.  

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Kit Kat Purrpurr

Dangerous Ladykiller

10,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:08 am
Name: Felix James
Sex: Male
Species: Jaguar
Orientation: Straight
Eyes: Brown
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 175 lb
Mate: None. Prefers flings, but would be willing to try a relationship.
Personality: Felix is a bit of a ladies man. He's a real sweet talker who can charm anyone, and can pretty much persuade anyone to do what he wants. When he's not feeling naughty, he's outgoing with his friends but reclusive around those he isn't so sure about. Of course, he can still act according to the situation and be open if need be.
Bio: Felix grew up with just his mom. His dad abandoned their family, which included his younger sister, and so he had to help out quite a lot. But eventually his mother became reclusive and shut herself out from the world. So Felix took his sister and left behind their mom to go out and live somewhere better. However, this only lead to them finding a similar place just on the other side of the city, and now he has become a bit of a sleaze. Despite all this, he does his best to care for his sister and always does his best to keep her away from bad influences.
Picture:
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:47 pm
Name: Liima
Sex: Female
Species: Fluffy Dragon
Orientation: Bisexual
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 130 lbs.
Mate: None
User Image
[[I still need to draw a full body picture... ^^;]]

Demi Lunaberri

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:06 am
Name: Lucian "Grey" Greyson
Species: Mouse
Height: 4'9"
Weight: 100 lbs.
Ethinicity: British
Eyes: Emerald green
Fur: Grey, with chin-length, solid-black hair
Build: Feminine
Clothing: Grey usually dresses like a goth, minus the make-up. His clothes consist of a black shirt with a Jack Skellington design on it. The sleeves go down about to his thumbs, and have a horizontal grey-and-black striped pattern on them. His jeans are usually loose-fitting and a dark greyish-blue, fastened with a black-and-white checkered belt. He usually wears a spiked choker around his neck and has a gold earring in one ear. Alternatively, he'll wear a grey overcoat and white scarf if it's cold out.
Weaponry: Two M1911A1's and a collapseable scythe. He can use other weapons, but these are his favorites.
Abilities: Like other Grim Reapers, he can slightly alter Timespace and other elements to benefit his job
Orientation: Gay/Bi-curious
Mate: No one/Looking
Likes: Sweet things (like candy), Skrillex, video games, reading, scaring the crap out of people, his vocabulary of british words (He may be one of the most British people you will ever meet)
Dislikes: Being called short, being called emo-kid, being called "Lucy" being mistaken as a girl, bugs, heights, getting dirty, getting wet, meat, ignorant people, being in crowded places.
Personality: Grey is a complicated person. He is usually isolated and quiet, with an indifferent mood, while on the inside, he's just too shy to start conversation. If Dante does have friend, though, he would come off as a bit clingy, and a bit of a molly-coddler (look it up -_-), but he means well. Just like any other being, he has his moments. Like sneaking up on people and scaring them. Don't take the scare as a sign that he doesn't like you, on the contrary, it means he's actually fond of you. He has a hard time showing affection to anyone besides his brother. Grey also sometimes has bipolar fits. Also, he may get frantic and flail about on the rare occasions that he drinks.
History: Grey was born in London, England to a wealthy family. The family he was born into was no ordinary family however. They were neck-deep in the criminal underworld for being hitman, so Mother and Father hired four well trained bodyguards for their children and disguised them as the house help. Anyways, Grey lived a relatively normal life, up until he was four. On a rather cold October, Grey's parents were shot and killed leaving their four- and one-year old sons to be raised by the house help ((Thank god two of them were woman. Neither male new how to take care of children, and they thought Grey was a girl)). After seeing how close they got to the family-line, the three bodyguards decided it was time to teach Grey how to defend his younger brother if they ever got into trouble. When Grey turned 18, he left the mansion in search of a job. He made one bad deal and now he's a part-time Grim Reaper. He's reluctant about taking the souls of innocent people, but he does it anyway.
Talents: Can play violin and piano, can cook, and can shoot a bull's eye 35 feet away  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:12 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Aaron
Species: Wolf/Husky hybrid
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 320 lbs.
Ethinicity: Mostly Latin
Eyes: Red
Clothing: Usually wears what's in the picture and blue jeans.
Weaponry: Chainsaw
Abilities: Like other Grim Reapers, he can slightly alter Timespace and other elements to benefit his job
Orientation: Bi
Position: Either
Mate: No one
Likes: Blood, gore, cutting things up, people, vital reigions
Dislikes: Responsibility, being bored
Personality: Axel is a really immature person, usually indifferent towards anyone around him. Unless it's a mate.
History: Aaron usually never talks about his history, aside from being a high-ranking Grim Reaper.
Talents: Plays guitar  

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

TheWildLeon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:54 pm
https://t.facdn.net/8724031@400-1345944970.jpg

Name: Leon Silverheart
Sex: Male
Species: Folf (Fox/wolf)
Height: 5'11''
Weight: 220 lbs.

Appearance: Profile picture, pretty much.
- Hair and fur: fur is slate gray, hair is light brown
- Markings: nothing unique
- Eye color: blue
- Other features: a winding patch of white fur down his chest and stomach
Behavior and Personality: generally laid back and trying to make people happy or laugh

Skills: Drawing, Writing, singing
Weaknesses: His temper

Dislikes: Noisy people, stress

History: Pretty standard, born, raised, played too many video games, discovered the fun of recording video games.

Clothing/Personal Style: A maroon skull cap, a long maroon coat, a black shirt, blue jeans, and combat boots during autumn and winter; a red t-shirt, red and black plaid shorts, with tennis shoes, plus an ivy cap during summer and spring,
Picture:

Goal: To possibly get paid for his videos and streams
Profession: None at the moment
Personal quote: "Well, it could be worse, we could be attacked by giant flying-- Oh hi bugs!"
Theme song: Tank (opening theme to Cowboy Bebop)
Birthdate: November 14
Star sign: Scorpio (Year of the Monkey)

Favorite food: Triple cheese pizza
Favorite drink: Dr. Pepper
Favorite location: Any kind of beach
Favorite weather: Snowing
Favorite color: Red

Least liked food: Sour Kraut (Do NOT know if I spelled that right XD)
Least liked drink: Grape Koolaid
Least liked location: Crowded cities
Least liked weather: none  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:59 pm
My fursona! [1][2][3][4]

My fursona is a Fox Furry, an Arctic fox to be exact (The pink is just hair dye) She is an extension of myself, and therefor shares certain traits, such as being a male-to-female transsexual! User Image

1Oth Doctor

Lonely Explorer

AlexLyre

Fashionable Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:28 am
Name: Brennavin Ravenscroft
Height: 6'4"
Weight: Classified. smile
Body Type: Fit & Muscular
Species: Skunk
Highest Degree of Education: College
Living Arrangement: Lives Alone in Apartment
Orientation: Gay
Preference: Dominant
Mate: None
Birthday: October 31
Star Sign: Scorpio

Likes: Drawing. Art. Music. Food. Working Out. Beach. Snow. Rollerblading. Friends. Volleyball. Thunder Storms.

Dislikes: Bourbon. Wine. Lazy People. Rude Customers. Liars. Diets. Pills.

Favorite food: Lasagna
Favorite drink: Absolute Pear (Vodka)
Favorite location: Beach
Favorite weather: Winter
Favorite color: Light Blue

Least liked food: Fish
Least liked drink: Tea
Least liked location: Dessert like Areas.
Least liked weather: None

About: Brennavin is a very open-minded. Nothing really seems to surprise this skunk these days. he currently works a full shifted week but always has time for his friends and fun time. The Skunk is very open with who he is a furry. Nothing anyone says against him bothers him anymore. All the abuse and constant name-calling had made him into who he is today. Very appreciated of himself and where he is in life.

Biography: This skunk has had a normal life. He grew up in a middle class family house hold. As an only child, he was spoiled but at the same time he didn't like the constant attention his parents gave him for being an only child. Growing up, Brennavin had only one real friend. Maria, his bestie, had been there for him no matter what. She would never really leave his side. Always around one another made their days fly. And, constantly being called a couple made it even better. They kept one another safe from bad people that wanted to date just for a fling.

Attending high school though seemed to be a night mare for him. Coming out of the closet in 9th grade caused massive problems for him. Not just in bullying but also form the the neighbors. People he though were his 'friends' left him because of the way he chose his life. Maria though, was there for it all. She fought and stuck up for him. He is the reason who he is today.

College was simple for him.he knew what he wanted in life and went for it. Graduation at the top of his class, he moved on in life to now being the head of a major restaurant chain. He is the head Restaurant Manager of all the local locations around him.

Picture:
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:58 pm
Lunatic on the Grass
My fursona! [1][2][3][4]

My fursona is a Fox Furry, an Arctic fox to be exact (The pink is just hair dye) She is an extension of myself, and therefor shares certain traits, such as being a male-to-female transsexual! User Image

I think your fursona is absolutely adorable~! ^+^? It's always nice to see people so open about themselves. Personally, I'm a girl girl, lol, but I love meeting people who don't hide stuff like that. I really hope I'm not offending you...>.< Maybe I should shut up now...>.<  

Soriku the Ookami

Hilarious Shapeshifter

5,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Soriku the Ookami

Hilarious Shapeshifter

5,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:23 pm
▓L▓E▓O▓N▓A▓

▒jJ▒E▒R▒V▒

░G░H░E░R░I░N░G░E░R░

User Image

☾O┄T♠H┆E♥R☼I♣N┇F♦O┅S☽

✲Nickname✲ Leona, Lua Lupe, Sori Kori

✱Gender/Races✱ Female, Wolf/bat/snow leopard hybrid

⋆Age⋆ Nunya~ Teehee~

✭Sexuality✭ Heterosexual

✮Pets✮ I has a most adorable grey kitten named Sassy

✯Under the Skin✯ I have a collar that has suns and moons circling it.

☆═T━R┈A┈I┈T━S═☆

✵History✵ Well, my fursona is rather complicated. The simple run down is that the wolf section has been around forever, and the bat section came about a few years ago, along with the cat section. However, the cat section didn't formulate as a snow leopard until a few months ago. ^+^?

✴Personality✴ I am a bag full of randomness and spurts of either pure joy or total depression, with a few sections of uncaringness in between. I'm usually rather hyper, but I'll be shy when first meeting someone.

✳Special Attributes✳ I have elemental powers over earth and fire, and very little in water. I like weapons, so I'm fairly good at using them. I'm a killer kicker, and know self defense and tae-kwon-do.

±O:T.H:E±R:I.N:F±O:R.M:A±T:I.O:N±

❅Extra Information❅ I really like shiny objects and chocolate and cheesecake. I like writing and drawing. I didn't draw my fursona though, just saying.

❆Crush❆ My wonderful Mate Oguro, whom isn't part of this guild as of yet.

❇Username❇ Soriku The Ookami  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:20 am
User Image
Name: Lulu "Tempest" Kazuma
Species:Wolf
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 118 lbs.
Ethinicity: Irish/ English
Eyes: Glowing Crimson Red
Fur: Charcoal with distinctive white markings, hair reaches the center of the arch of his back and Is light grey in the center, black beside that weaved with red for the bangs.
Build: Both masculine and feminine
Clothing:A pair of black and red checkered panties with a belt circled around each thigh, garner straps and black and red checkered stockings.the garner straps have a wire with padding in the center that goes above his tail to hold everything in place. alternatively when it gets cold all he does is throw on a leather coat with a special insignia on the back.
Weaponry: his voice, A microphone and stand one piece that turns into a flamethrower, and a Unknown form of magic
Orientation: Gay
Mate: No one/Looking
Job:Rock singer/ One Of the Three Fates
Likes: Ultimate flavors like bitter, sweet, spicy, and sour, being flirty, little fights that don't actually escalate into a testosterone show. R&B, Tech, electro, Hardstyle, and Trance music. Prefers drinks room tempature or warmer. playing some games, and of course making out.
Dislikes: Close minded people who make assumptions on people based on what they are or like, people willing to give others lives up as a calculated risk, The cold, Being touched by someone he hasn't shown an express want to touch or without his permission. When he loses control of himself.
Personality: Plays at being uncomplicated and outspoken when in actuality he always has a running thought hidden from others just beneath the surface, he generally acts friendly but distant and doesn't consider anyone a friend easily, can be overbearing and protective of family and anyone he lets into his circle of friends. figures money can solve most problem, and what money can't solve either magic, talking, or burning it to a cinder will work just as well.
History:His timeline doesn't run in a normal straight line like everyone else's, instead it seems there is a force that pulls him between time lines and possibilities that he sometimes has to fix or resolve, people have called him the wind of fate, or the Keeper of time. he was actually born in the year 1745 but because of events that lead up to the timeline breaking around him at just that moment he can never go back and must find another time to call home. he and his family were scattered along the various points of the timeline where each gained their own unique set of skills, though in the end Lulu is the only one that remains both alive and free. along the way he made friends of many influential people and found many lost 'treasures', in the end leaving him more money in this time then he honestly could spend.
Talents: if he has heard a song before he can sing it, and magically speaking he has had more time than anyone he knows to practice and refine his unknown art.
((~"now now, why do you want to know about me. i assure you i'm quite ordinary and that talking about you would be a far tastier subject"~))  

Count Von Tempest

Dangerous Prophet

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Statustician 100

Count Von Tempest

Dangerous Prophet

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:59 pm
Just made this one up so bear with me.. i'll be coming back to edit some of it.
Name: Keran "The Tank" Sesha
Height:6'7"
Weight:380 lbs.
Ethinicity:Unknown- Tank Bred
Eyes:Black Onyx with Yellow Flares around the pupils
Fur:Light brown with a lot of tattoo's
Build: Masculine
Clothing:A pair of Low riding black jeans, nothing else.
Species: Half Brown Bear/ Half Wolf
Orientation:Gay (Seme)
Mate: No one/ Looking
Job:Military Super soldier program.
bio: People say they have child hoods, that they have people they care or cared about, Not me, I'm The tank. I was born in a Tank by scientists to be a walking Tank, Ironic no? the first memory I Have is bliss, Floating in Water surrounded by floating bubbles from the tubes hooked to the mask on my face. Then just as quickly My bliss was taken as the water left me and I was exposed to the cold, the loud noises, the "Reality". The Scientist thought they could control me, that they could make me their's, Instead they lie forever cold in the Lab they created me. Do you think You Can do a better job of taming me? Stopping the Rage? Of getting Past the Body i was gifted with to become a wall Against 50mm Cannon Shells Without Damage? You'd have to be mad to try.. madder still to succeed.
likes: Big Weapons mainly Gatling guns, anything extremely sweet, Protecting Or destroying whatever comes first and Hardest. Pushing his Modified Body to It's Limits to See If He even can die someday, Cute men.
dislikes: Cowards, Being shot at, ignorant people, Scientists, Indecisive people, Bitter things, Fire, Tanks (sends him into a rage((the vehicle))).
Personality:Straight forwards and slightly aggressive, he doesn't play word games and whenever he suspects someone is trying to use intellect to baffle him he generally thinks it's better to crush them into a crater and move on. Fairly intelligent though at times it gets over ridden by his desire to kill something. can be caring but hard of trusting, once he trusts someone though he would lay his very hard to destroy body on the line for them no matter the circumstance.
extra info: Titanium reinforced bone structure, Nano fiber enhanced muscular, Genetically Tampered cell Replication rate (extremely increased healing), Kevlar weaved skin. fur is made of a undefined organic metallic substance.
Weaponry: His Bare hands (which can punch through or tear most metals like it's made of paper), And the occasional Gatling gun.
Talents:After three steps, he has never come across anything that can stop his momentum and his enhanced strength gives him the ability to by pass most obstacles.
apperance:User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:44 pm
Name: JM
Height: 5'11"
Weight: varies 200 to 300lbs
Ethinicity: Spanish desert bird
Eyes: changes color with the time of day, sunrise/gold, Morning/Brown with a fade of maroon, Noon/Red, afternoon/scarlet, Sunset/Scarlet with gold, night/Black with a fade of scarlet.
Fur: Feathers of Black, White, Red, Gold, triple long whipping Tailfeathers of gold & red.
Build: it changes sometimes thin, sometimes muscular ripped, and when sleeping fluffy.
Clothing: solid Black tees, Black jeans, and sometimes Black trenchcoat.
Species: Desert Phoenix, part Desert falcon, Part eagle, Part hawk, and Part Crow.
Orientation: straight
Mate: none but looking
Job: multi-instrumental musician, in case of warfare a warlord,and Historian
bio: Unknown
dislikes: many dislikes
Personality: when happy, excited or angry he starts to set himself on fire but it doesn't harm him. Most of the time he is calm and aloof. when hungry he screeches.
extra info: he has a fu manchu mustache similar to Confucius or Jeong Jeong the deserter.
Weaponry: Talons, Razor feathers, Flaming feathers, Razor Pyro Feathers, Spiritual Sacred fire art, Art of Firaga, Flaming talons, Scorch form, Hyper screech, Pyrokinesis, and other types of mixed fire abilities.
Talents: Musician, and photographic memory.  

epicjm777

HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces