Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans Powers Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:26 am
'Ok I'll begin.' Robin cleared his throat beginning mimciking all the voices of the chartcers his full of shock even though he'd read the book aloud many times. He closed the book finally after finsihing. 'Well good night' he kissed Gemini on the head and left making his way to his room to check in his presents for her.

Crimson spider wiated patiently with Arachno for Scott to come out of her room. She left briefly to talk to Adam. 'Brother I must explain this to you. The suit your bonded with is killing you. I need to remove and give to someone it can help. I'm sorry brother this is may fault' she chokced un upcoming tears.

'It's Ok I understand please don't cry you were only trying to help. Please take the suit and help somone' he hugged her tightly his urge to help a person in need overpowering him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:34 am
Scott smiled waving goodbye to Gemini as blood seeped into his dnaages below his shirt. He hurired into the bathroom franticall searching for more bandages-

'I can make that stop.' Arachno announced teleporting into the bathroom.

Scott turned around horrified he didn't want anyone to know. 'Who-' he began lost and for words.

'It's Ok I know a way to heal your ilness by implanthing a tatto on you arm full of a specail ink. You wont bleed out by the tatto may sting at times. Look I know this is strange but nowhter lives it at stake as he holds the ink and is dying. We most act now to svae you both' he injected hurridly.

Scott nodded knowing it was the right thing to do. He just hoped it worked propely saving the both.

'Good. Lets begin' he teleported both of them outisde onto the island where Arahcnid stood armed some kind of needle with black reatagular object weighinh it down. Now for Adam.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:39 am
Crimson dragged Adam down onto the island the sun completly doused out by now. She placed a now semi-coucnsious Adam on the ground. She felt nervous about the operation wanting to throw or leap in the air.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:40 am
'Ok Adam. This will hurt a bit when I extract the suit but not much. Ok ?' Arachnid asked activating the equipment. He prayed worked for both thier sakes.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:41 am
Adam weakly nodded mustering the final reserves of his almost depleted strength. His vision began to wayn as he breathig started to slow drastically.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:49 am
'Ok i'll begin' Arachnid replied drylyl his nerves starting to get to him. He placed the needle at his shoulder. He clicked the tigger on the end of the needle now wishing he used something a bit more suitable. As white light emminatred from Adam weakly shinning slowly draining the costume of his and other other items like a card and some kind of disk revaling his fire suit.

Scott gasped seing the strangely angieclal scecne take place before his eyes. He hoped Adma wouldn't be forced to go to heaven for him .He didn't deserve to die for him.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:49 am
Adam felt the healing white light 'cleanse' him he felt his enrgy returned the lag evpaorated he felt alive gain. Though despite this he fell into a deep sleep.

Tears emminated down Crimson spider face the joy of her brother being Ok. She hugged him tightly and closely. Her brother was back. It was coming back together again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:02 am
'Ok your turne kiddo. It may sting slightly but I have a lollie pop for you afterwards', he tired to interject some humour his nerves at snapping point.

Arachno scowled. 'Go forward' he smiled at Scott

Scott nodded moving forwards slwoly his heart in meltodwn. He hoped it worked he didn't want it to end now. He knelt down as Arachnid squezzed the liquid shiny balck contents onto his arm. As it touched his skin he felt a heart stoppiing freezing sensation slivering up and down his arm finally stopping and emminating from one place finally settling down and stopping. He looked at his arm to find to staight thick black lines and cirlce in the middle. He didn't dare touch and only said coo 'Cool' in a gapsed fashion putting his top back on.

'No need to thanks us ' Arahcnid smiled seing the joy on the boys face feeling proud. The needle dissolving away as Arahnid had predicted.

'Yeah' Arachno grinned making his way back to the tower with Arachnid.

He looked at the others. Smiling relasing what they'd done as he ripped away his discarded blood stained bandages the bleeding had ceased. 'Thank you' he croaked in joy. Leaping on a cloud and zooming around finally stopping. He suddenly looked at Adam worry fusing with his feeling. 'Will he Ok ?' he asked hovering down the cloud dispaering.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:02 am
'He'll be fine' Crimson smiled reutning to the tower and placing Adam aback on the sofa as he slept peacefully as the others followed. She had her brother back.

Robin returned to the main room to find Crimson looking upset and his son nurions his arm. 'What happened ?'he demaned sternly a look of disturst forming on his face.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:07 am
'It's we've healed Scott he's Ok now. We figured what was wrong with Adam to it's all Ok' Arachnid interjected trying to stay as distant as possible with all the details as possible.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:08 am
'Good work you guys. I thank you. Scott you better head to bed and get some rest. Actually all of should.' He smiled at the others. As beckoned Scott to his room releived his son was in perefect health now. 'Heres you room.' he patted him the back opening the door and letting him in. 'I'll call around 7:00pm for training. Good night' he smiled leaving his room and crahsing out on his bed relieved.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:12 am
'Thanks again you guys !' he smiled folowing his dad to his new room. He smiled lovingthe moment he stepped inside. His excitment was further boosted his exitment as he curled into bed and sturggled to get to sleep. What a great day.

Arahcnid yanwed loudly heading to his room and falling asleep isantly. He hardly stirred as his closed firmly his breathing rythmic and methodical.

While Arachno take refue on the couch fighting Arahcnids plee to sleep in his room as he was lulled slowly into sleep.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:13 am
Crimson lay on the couch with her brother holding him close while she fell asleep. With a happy smile firmly set upon her face.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:04 pm
Starfire tucked Gemini after she saw Gemini falling straight to sleep. She kissed her on the forehead and left to her own room for bed. She than fell strigh to sleep.

Fox went back inside and went stright to bed and to her own room and bed. The next day Fox wakes up and stares at the ceiling. "Well, its a new day and Gemy's birthday for sure," she said.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:07 pm
Gemini wakes up the next day and looks around her bedroom. She than remembered today is her birthday so she jumps up in the air and says, "Yeah! Todays The Day!" Then Gemini goes into the bathroom and washes herself up. after that she went back to her room and put something nice on. She put on a pink-black skirt, black shirt that says Pirate Princess, black shoes, and a black hat with thre little earings on it and it says Pirate Princess. And than puts on the necklace that Scott gave her and it matched her outfit(its one of those necklaces that can match with anything you where). She than walks out of her room to the main room and fines three presents on the table for her. "Eee," a squeaky sound she made that ment she was happy.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games