Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] Questions and Comments Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you read the newcomers thread before coming here?
  O.O Thread?? Oh shoot.. ::runs off::
  YEP!! ::nods proudly::
  I've noticed the many links.. but I'm too lazy. =.=
View Results

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:05 pm
I really couldn't answer, plus you would have to roll then EDIT the posts.. which could get annoying.. I'm lost on this one.. sorry sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:57 pm
ginseku
I have a question; My character uses dice for his attacks, so would it be wrong for me to use the dice action do figure the outcomes of my attacks if i were to rp using the dice action in the dark prayer, or spiritblade?

feel free to do that.
07.09.06 heart
[ * ][ ~ ][ K ][ u ][ r ][ a ][ i ][ & ][ P ][ i ][ ~ ][ * ]  

MintGekkou
Captain

ginseku

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:58 pm
thank you Spearmint. Ill remember.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 5:50 pm
the one liner rule should stay how it is.but i wish people would stop saying thats almost a one liner and warning people....for sure if we didnt know that we wouldnt eb in this guild and the constant warnings are annoying.though i only got it like twice but still.... people get pissed at the warnings  

[Blood Soaked Magnolia]

Mama Ame
Crew

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:02 am
Actually, very rarely do I see people get 'pissed' about it. Most people appreciate the heads up. A lot of people, especially posting in the Gates are unaware of the one-liner rule. Mostly because they haven't read the rules, or perhaps did not understand them.
Its one thing if someone is rude, and is all "You're being stupid! Stop posting one-liners/close to one liners!" However, from what I've seen everyone who warns people is fairly nice, using the words "please" (please extend your post).
If you get 'pissed', the only thing you can do is deal with it. Its not a huge deal. Think of it as a life skill you must master. If you are working, and you're boss tells you that you are barely scrapping buy, do you A.) Rant and rave to your coworkers about how hes a stupid idiot, or B.)Tell him you will work harder. Chances are you picked B, because if you chose A you'd be fired.
Now, I am aware that you probably dislike me. Thats fine. And I'm not saying its wrong to be annoyed about warnings, because when I was new I got them too a few times and they annoyed me. However, the mature thing to do is to keep quiet about it, and if you are annoyed with it go to a crew member or crew helper and talk to them privately about it.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:21 am
Dear Blood Soaked Magnolia,

Suck it up. biggrin

And how did you feel about that if i said that?

Think of it as how we feel as we get as a response to one of the 'omfg your stupid this isn't one-lining lol olol lol im literate oh so literate' from one of the many one-liners we try to catch everyday.

yeah. Thats how it feels.

so i hope you understand that is half the reason i want to get rid of the one liner rule, too much work and nusiance for the crew members to enforce and i really don't wanna put my guild helpers through the guilt of getting 'told off' by a few certain amount of members who think they shouldn't be reminded that they are near the limit.

they really don't deserve it.

MintGekkou
Captain

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:35 pm
-Wave wave- Hey, hey!

Okay so I got a really good idea for a club, and I have someone that has 1 star and 25 credits so I was wondering if there is a way to trade off credits? I made tokens from the events and stuff but I don't think I'll be of help financally for my club. Also is there a way to make clubs, a joint thing with like two or three members? Or does that use up the amount that can be accepted? Sorry for all the questions, I just like my idea and I want to spread the joy... ^-^

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:51 am
User ImageThere is a way to trade off credits with one another, i believe i would like to have them done within the Ria high credits thread where its easier to see the transactions. Joint clubs? i guess thats possible, but it will cost the same amount of credits as any other clubs.

I think that answered all of them?

07.09.06 heart

MintGekkou
Captain

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:57 am
Yes! Thank you Curry!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:36 am
Can I make my own ID cards? Nothing against any of the fine artists here, I just want to take a stab at it on my own.  

Nanasa Miduki

MintGekkou
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:01 pm
User ImageKnock thouself out XD

::J-pop star randomn star pose::

07.09.06 heart
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:07 pm
Coolies.  

Nanasa Miduki

Nanasa Miduki

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:54 pm
Is there an application sort of thing I have to do to join the Pet Owners club, or just go ahead and post?

Also, do I need to register my suffix as an ID card maker or something?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:19 pm
    Nii-san, Nii-san!!!!
    Ishy has a question!
    Who made teh lovely art on the banners for Ria?
    Was it Riyoku-sama?

Queen Ismaire

~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas