Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Nightstar~ Traveling Threw Time Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose your favorite villian?
  Slade
  Blackfire
  Red X
  Mad Mod
  Other
View Results

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:32 am

Past present
Robin wacthed the kids from afar eager to observe and see what they were like. Those his thirst knowledge only went so far knowing the drastic effects it could have on the future if he knew to much.

Future present

Chris trudged slowly and relcutnatly up to the tower his mood low even though it was beatuiul day in Jump city. He sighed deeply feelling a twigne of guilt after the huge arguement and childish disply he'd on before he'd left left to stay with the titans while his parents had a second honey moon of account of thier being ruined by a super villain attack. He just wanted to stay on his own and fight crime but his dad inisted he's stayed with Titans and not got out doing any hero work. The idea of them doing it was just enoug but..he had nothing to his mind off it. He arrived at the towers door and knocked slowly.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:43 am

~~Past Present~~

Raven watched Greyfire leave before walking after Emerald. "What's wrong? And I know that smile wasn't real... You don't trust Greyfire, do you?" Raven said.

~~Future Present~~

Azar heard the knocking on the door and stood up. "I'll get it." He said before running over to it. He opened the door. "Hey Chris. Decided to come and visit?" Azar asked, surprised that he had come back.

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:57 pm

~~~~~Future Present~~~~~~

Emerald's hands clutched into a fist. She turned around to see Raven. "No I dont...I just have a feeling. And anyway why would someone suddenly just appear out of nowere. It just doesnt seem right."
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:14 pm

Future Present

"Ah, hay Chris. How's your parents?" asked Cyborg.

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:29 pm

"Yes, he is," said Nightstar. "But is strange that he pops out of no where but he is cute though," said Nightstar, who is trying tomove on after Vince's regection to her.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:32 pm

Scourch scratched his head in confusion and said,"Wait I thought you liked Vince."

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:33 pm

"I did but he does not like me at all so I'm trying to forget what happened earlier and trying to move on," said Nightstar.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:37 pm

Scourch looked down at his feet and said,"Oh, my bad."

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:44 pm

"It's alright Scourch," said Nightstar.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:48 pm

Scourch sighed and said,"Yeah but how can you switch to liking another guy."

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:52 pm

"I don't like alot yet Scourch. Its just a simple crush and besides the he talks to me its like means it. Right now I am still part sad cause of Vince but I'm trying to learn how to move on even though it can be hard," said Nightstar as she looked down.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:54 pm

Scrourch rubbed his temples and said,"Uhg you girls are so confusing."

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:01 pm

"Its alright. You'll understand one day on what I mean. Speciall if you grow up and have daughters of your own," said Nightstar as she stared at him with a smile.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:05 pm

Scourch sighed and said,"Yeah but knowing me. I'll probably screw it up. that is if i can even get a girl to like me."

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:27 pm

"Oh, you will one day," she said. "All you have to do is be polite and nice to a girl and they'll show it back."
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games