Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
maximum ride rp,new story((now accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

have you read the book
  yes
  no((i stare at you))
View Results

rorschach12

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:05 pm
Lance grabbed the unconcious man, and Shade, and followed Alex, right on her tail.
His wings came out smoothly, and he flew fast, faster than he was previously anyway.
"Where to now?" He called to Alex now coming up beside her.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:21 pm
alex kept flying, about 90* from where they had come from, "no idea but i do plan to try and somehow lose them." she looked back at lance carrying 2 bodies. "would you like me to carry one of them?" she asked, not wanting to make lance carry more than his fair share.  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

rorschach12

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:47 pm
"No,it's ok.."He stopped, grunting as he flapped his wings to keep up."...Maybe you can take Shade though..."He commented with a weak smile on his face.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:16 pm
with his head buzzing, he woke up to be flying. .....i must be dreaming..  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:56 pm
alex nodded. "i can do that." alex smiled a moment as an idea popped into her mind, "dropp him, in about 5 minutes/ i'll go up ahead then dropp down into the tree, turn back and catch him. we'll make it look like we dropped his body here and they'll spend precious time here trying to find it." she spead up a little  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:45 am
Lance did as she instructed.
((Sorry , I don't have alot of time...))  

rorschach12

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:57 am
{{its alright XD i forgive you}}
at the exact moment she had planed and she was possitively sure she was not being watched she closed her eyes, folded in her wings, and fell, fell down into the trees twisting her body in the air so she wouldnt hit a branch. then she opened her eyes and pulled her wings back out waiting for lance to drop the body so she could catch him and speed off ahead into the forest.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:15 pm
As they flew, he dropped the body, just hoping that she would catch it.
He knew her though, she wouldn't fail. He knew it...  

rorschach12

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:54 pm
Alex, with all her might, searched threw the branches for any sign of the falling body. then she saw it and possitiond herself precisely and braced for it. she took a quick peak over her shoulder to see if there was anyone near by. thankfully there wasnt, there were all to far behind watching the body drop. when she looked back around shade's falling body was over more to one side than she was and closer to the ground than she thought. quickly she dived at it, catching shade and weaveing her way as fast as she could threw the trees carefull not to hit anything.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:08 pm
still not fully awake, shade felt alex catch him, but he wasnt too sure why. i just want to sleep.....  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:25 pm
alex held shade close and tight. she didnt want to hurt him and put him in anymore pain than he already was is. she was just thankful she had caught him and the act pulled off. she began to speed up the pace when she began to hear shooting in a far off distance. "hang in there shade. we'll get you fixed up in no time"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:57 pm
blinking slightly, shade woke up from his suptor. "wait.....what?" he looked around, seeing that he was flying. he looked up, and saw alex was holding him up. "alex....what happened? and where's that old man lance had with him"  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:53 pm
alex looked down at shade. "finally woke up huh?" alex chuckled to herself and kept her voice low, "hows your arm feeling? right now the scientists think we shot you, took the evedance and dropped you into the forest. and that man? um lance's still holding on to him." she swirved between the trees and flapped her wings a little harder to accomidate the extra weight.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:58 pm
".....ah. my arm......its better. still numb, but its alot better. and ok.....i want to find out who he is though......" shade said, eyes watching the ground fly past him.  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:17 am
alex didnt look down at him and kept her eyes on where she was going. "your not the only one." she gripped shade tighter "hold on" a smile spread on her face and she cork-skrewed threw the trees and ziggzaged back and forth to throw off an dogs that might be following. and one finnal burst and then she headed up above the trees to rejoin with lance. she had a feeling the scientists where miles behind them now and it would take them a few weeks to track them to where they were now  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff