Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Silver Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:56 am
Zeno yawned as he passed by the hot springs. He looked at his scars and felt his muscles ache, so he decided to go in. "Haven't been able to just kick back and do nothing since the exams started..." Zeno said as he changed and stepped into the moderately warm water.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:16 pm
*I head on into the locker rooms and quickly change into a pair of black swimming trunks. The water in the main pool is warm and soothing. I submerge myself up to my neck and close my eyes....*  

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

Anhellsin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:36 pm
HMMMM i can sure use a dive!! Anhellsin gets naked and jumps in the water to relax  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:52 pm
Anhellsin makes a sadow clone ((dress shadow clone))

Anhellsin:says= go get me someting to eat ok
Sadow clone says surprised k ill get you someting good  

Anhellsin

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:15 pm
((Um...How am I supposed to enter this now? gonk Oh well....))

Lenon walks into the changing room and hears a splash.

-That must be Anhellsin.-
He changed and walked into the Springs, the water bubbling
just enough. He sighed as he sat in them.

"I see you are better, Anhellsin."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:04 pm
Kit appeared in the changing room. Removing his clothes and wrapping hos towel around him he stepped into the mixed spa. "Ahhh..." He said in a happy sigh.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:14 pm
Kit smiled and exited the spa. He put on his clothes and walked to Susumu's office.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:15 pm
Kit took off his clothes and wrapped a towel around him. He dipped into the mixed spa and sat on the water. He looked at the sky. So peaceful that night even though all things considerd.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:29 pm
((ANHELISM HAS SPOKEN!! I heard he was the 2nd Raikage…am I right?))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:30 pm
Kit smiled as a gentle breeze washed over him. Carrying the spa heat with it. He took in his surroundings. It was as if he could se with out his eyes hear without his ears. It was a magical feeling.

((IDK he might have been))  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Anhellsin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:54 pm
Yes i am feling better!!!!! Was there a rule againts getin naked in the hot srping??

((yes i was the second kague))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:58 pm
((lmao))  

brileone

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:59 pm
"Not. The only thing that seperates the nudists from the regulars is the towel" Kit said smiling. "Hello i am Kit."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:08 pm
Hi Kit im Anhellsin. thanks for the info!!!

I use to be the kague here but alot of stuff hapen. Ryoko (who was one of lenon 's and my best friend) tried to kill me for my demons. He kield my beloved Tsukiko and then akatsuky join. Lenon, Mykio and I drove them away. After the village mes up!! I left to protect the villagers. I whent to live whit mikyo, and then left to travel the world and hide from akatsuky!!!!  

Anhellsin

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:11 pm
"Sounds like a fun time." Ket let out a laugh and smiled. "I am a chuunin for cloud. I killed my parents and fought Lenon when i left the village. Then upon my return the assasins tried to kill me. I am the current holder of the 5 tailed demon gobi."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games