Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Oaks Alley (cafe) (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:20 pm

Zann DIDN'T crap in his pants because of health reasons. You don't want to know more. He shook his head at Kiyoshi,
"Look what you made Cherry do...well anyway, it's time I left, it's training time." He made an airball beneath his feet, crouched on it and flew off to the stadium, where it's empty.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:27 pm

((God modder my jutsu hit perfectly so you did :p lol)

Kiyoshi waved goodbye and pulled Cherry into a chair across from him and tied her to it. "Well Wind Girl looks like it just you and me." He smiled. ((Omg RAPE lol jk...or am I))

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:28 pm

((Health reasons, I said. Trust me, you DON'T want to know more...it'll get really gross if I say anymore xd
ZOMG IT'S AN EFFING PERVERT!!
))
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:15 am

((uh no it's not rape lol..i hope not))

"Hmm okay, WHY AM I TIED TO A FRICKEN CHAIR!?" Cherry yelled at him and gave him a look. "And if you think of even doing anything you pervert I will freaking kick your a**." Cherry tried to move but couldn't and sighed loudly, then looked at him.

Runs_With_Knifes

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:29 am

"ahem!"

"didnt see me?"

"im tanding here fromthe beginning"

*neko was again standing on the ceiling*

"what did bril talk about? id didnt want to kill him gonk in the beginning he was yelling like, YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!! and COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!, he really annoyed me, but i didnt want to kill him stare "

*neko jumed of the ceiling (again*

*takes a kunai with seal cuts trough the strings and releases cherry*

"well kiyoshi, what were you doing?" *-neko said seriously*
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:33 am

Cherry got up from the chair and rubbed her arms then turned and gave Kiyoshi a glare. "Thankyou Neko."

Runs_With_Knifes

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:38 am

"youre welcome"

"now kiyoshi, who told me that he really is a nice boy, what do you think youre doing?"

"hey cherry, you need to learn some jutsus, meet me at the academy or at my house"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:06 am

Zann wind flickered into the cafe and heard the last words Neko said. He turned to Cherry,
"If your chakra type is wind, you should try and get Rahenno to teach you Fuuton jutsus, he taught me some. Or me, but I'm only a chuunin, if that's ok with you."

iZann

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:17 am

Rahenno appears out a pool of water on top of the cake. "wonder what there talking about?" rahenno said easedroping on the conversation
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:20 am

Zann suddenly sensed a new chakra, and closed his eyes to concentrate better. Rough chakra flow...male. Rapid and large amount...must be high ranking. His hand strayed to his katana, in case it was an intruder.

iZann

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:40 am

"maybe i should surpress my chakra level and put some chakra in my ear to hear better" Rahenno dose exacly that, he surpress his chakra and puts some to his ear
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:45 am

Zann frowned as he sensed the sudden decrease in chakra, and he could almost feel none at all. Damn, can't sense him too well now. He began to walk towards the direction of the new chakra, feeling suspicious.

iZann

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:15 am

danm someones coming out maybe i should surpress my chakra lower rahrnno chakra decrase, rahenno fleet lightheaded ok got to keep focus
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:25 am

Zann couldn't feel the chakra anymore, but he still felt that something was strange. Maybe a spy from another country? He drew Tachikaze and continued in the direction just now, despite not being able to feel the chakra anymore. Maybe he left...but I gotta make sure.

iZann

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:33 am

damn i wish i knew an invisable jutsu oh well rahenno thought as zann closed in
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games