Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:59 pm
((Hey everyone, i made this RP into a fic, and I just posted it onto FF.Net! ^^ I placed it Here so if anyone is interested, check it out! ^^ Of course, i placed credits, of the people who were in ea. chapter. First chapter is basically the first 2 pages, Alcina's whole start.

I placed it in KKJ section in FF.Net since it doesnt have a TSK one. Hopefully no one will flame me sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:32 pm
( dun dun dun dunnn~ I finally have the picture I drew of Alcina and Hayato scanned--well, it's really photographed. I tweaked the brightness and stuff a bit so that it looked like the original picture instead of having a wave of yellow (from my room's light) in it.... Here's the link to it if anyone wants to see: ( http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v399/lerian/alcinaxhayato.jpg ) xd Hope you like it! )  

Leri
Vice Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 9:21 pm
((O..M..G!!! eek heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart LERI U ARE SO FREAKIN TALENTED!! *hug* and double *hug*!!!!! heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart I LOVE IT!!!))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 2:50 pm
( Aw, thanks Kaze-chan *hugs back* Oh. Did you guys get a PM from cc-haruna saying that she's erm... more grounded than ever and can't RP and doesn't know when she's coming back? @.@; )  

Leri
Vice Captain

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:53 pm
Leri
( dun dun dun dunnn~ I finally have the picture I drew of Alcina and Hayato scanned--well, it's really photographed. I tweaked the brightness and stuff a bit so that it looked like the original picture instead of having a wave of yellow (from my room's light) in it.... Here's the link to it if anyone wants to see: ( http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v399/lerian/alcinaxhayato.jpg ) xd Hope you like it! )

((Wow! That's really AWESOME! You did a great job on it. surprised

@Kaze-san: Good idea! Hopefully we'll get some new recruits. Or at least we'll get more people reading the story which is good, too. 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 5:19 pm
(( Oyayayaya!! gonk I'm back...for the last two minutes of my life! gonk I am indeed...grounded...for...like...EVER. crying Waaaahhh... I'm sorry!! crying I'm just back here because I'm sneaking on just to say I'm...sorry...AGAIN... crying crying crying SakuMeiMei can't live for a week without the OTAG... gonk *will soon die* ))  

SakuMeiMei

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:56 pm
((cc-haruna: wait, u can't go on for like..ever??? O_O crying

and aisu, its ur turn to post i think sweatdrop sorry if i sound annoying, but im like into this. lol

leri: want to make me an awesome banner for this thread? like...the TSK thread or something? xd ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:31 pm
((lol... and aren't Sui, Kisuna, and Kuromi supposed to all go to sleep now so we could move on? I agree, Kaze. Leri making a banner would be very cool. xd But now... must sleep....))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 4:52 am
( Yeah, sure biggrin I'd love to )

The next day, Sui woke up in the crumpled covers of his guestbed. When he opened his eyes, he was surprised to find that Saga wasn't there around him. He had figured she'd be the type of person to do things such as this but I guess, it's better not to assume and to not take this moment for granted. He sat up and stretched his arms out in the air, wondering if anyone else was awake.

After making his bed, he walked out the hall. He knocked on the bedroom door of Kuromi, in want of an answer towards a question "Kuromi-san? Are you awake?" He waited a couple of minutes before asking again, "Kuromi-san?"

Withou much of a warning, he opened the door and looked into the room, noticing that she wasn't there. Maybe she went downstairs.... He thought to himself but was also wondering if anything bad had happened to her. He shook his head to get the possibility out and knocked on Alcina's bedroom door, "Alcina-chan? Are you awake yet?"

(EDIT: How's this banner?)

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:57 am
(( I do hope the first page is updated. If no one minds, I am in means of creating the flower AND leaf strangers...^^; that is if it's not taken and if you all wish to help me catch up just a lil... I find this quite fascinating... /read up to...page 15ish last night before brain died/. ))  

NekoNoTsukiyo

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:57 pm
Eclim, caught off guard, slid a few feet backwards and clutched his stomach. But it didn't take long for him to recover (because of the new endurance Adyna had given him) and he was ready to let another arrow fly. He was angry now, glaring with blazing blue eyes. He may have underestimated this wolf. He had to kill him before he caused any more trouble.

Lunis heard a comotion going on somewhere in the village. She hurried on and leapt up onto one of the swinging wood bridges. Going further, she found the wolf commander facing Adyna and her brother. Eclim looked angry and hateful, more than she'd ever seen him before. She cursed Adyna in her mind for planting such emotions in him. If she didn't do something, he might kill someone else. She wasn't going to let that happen. Enough blood had been shed.

Aeldyn smiled shyly. "Well, Hayato of the Wolf Clan, it's nice to meet you," he said, picking up the wood. "I'm called Aeldyn. I'm a traveler. More of a wanderer, actually." He gave the object to Hayato and took the bag he had from his shoulder. He opened it and peered down at its contents. "There might be an herb in here that will dull the pain." he murmured, reaching inside.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 3:40 pm
NekoNoTsukiyo
(( I do hope the first page is updated. If no one minds, I am in means of creating the flower AND leaf strangers...^^; that is if it's not taken and if you all wish to help me catch up just a lil... I find this quite fascinating... /read up to...page 15ish last night before brain died/. ))
((Mmm, i guess since no one else seems to want them, sure, go ahead. ^^ Make sure you fill out that form thing for us to post chara bio.

I think Ill take the wind one for another chara. I feel like making a female chara. XD. if thats all right if everyone else, that is.

Leri, I absolutely LOVE that banner. heart xd heart heart heart heart heart ))

Commander Gake leaped backwards, his sword up, ready if an arrow came flying. The least he could do was to deflect it, but hey, its better than getting hit. He let out a small sigh as soon as he felt Lunis's presence near, and leaped once more, towards the tree where Lunis stood.

"Lunis-san, where is Hayato-sama?" He asked, not taking his eyes off of his enemy.

Hayato winced when he lifted his arm over the object with his unbroken arm. He muttered a curse, and with the rope like thing, he made himself a temporary cast. ((well, its not really a cast, but u know what i mean, right?))

"Aeldyn, I see." Hayato replied, wincing once more when he felt the jolt of pain as he wrapped his arm. "And I would love to take the herb." His answers were choppy, he was not in a good mood. First Akira, then Adyna,then his arm, and to top this off, Akira has said she would hurt Alcina.

At that thought, Hayato shook his head, as if trying to shake his thoughts out. No, he did not care for her! He told himself. Nope, not at all. 'Its just that if she does get hurt, it'll be my fault, so yeah, thats why Im worried. Yeah.' He thought to himself.

akeikas
Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:46 pm
((Yay!!! More strangers! Yes, yes. Do join! There should be a fairly recent summary on the front page... If not, just let me know and I'll try and update it, lol.))

Alcina was not in her room when Sui knocked. She had already been up for an hour doing her morning exercises. The princess was going through one of her more complicated manoeuvres when she messed up again. "Damn..." She said softy, punching the wall.

She just couldn't concentrate. All of her thoughts just kept going back to a certain wolf... Alright, maybe Sui-san was right. I guess I do like him a little. Only a little though!! Besides, that was the last thing she was gonna tell him... Maybe she should just get ready for this festival...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:43 am
Sui whined, "Aww where is everyone~?"

Kisuna poked Sui's side and yawned.

"Ah! There we go." He smiled, "Want breakfast?"

Kisuna gave Sui a small glare as he rubbed one of his eyes, wondering how the heck a person can be so happy in the morning.

"Ah! There we go." He smiled, "Want breakfast?"

Kisuna gave another yawn and nodded. "The Nekozoku aren't here anymore for some reason.... I'm starting to wonder if they got kidnapped or something...."

"Yeah... odd isn't it?" Sui's smile disappeared, "Think it was the mazoku?"

Kisuna frowned upon that thought, "Let's hope not."

With that confirmation, the two walked down together to the kitchens to prepare their morning meal.

( gonk I wish cc-haruna gave us a... storyline towards what happened to them and how we can continue without her.... )  

Leri
Vice Captain

NekoNoTsukiyo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 3:37 pm
Chara Name: Kaen Suzuran
Your SN: NekoNoTsukiyo
Appearance: Kaen Usually seen with said clothes and braided hair.
M/F: Male
Stranger: Flower
Type: Um.. Hanazoku? I think thats how you put it (Flower Kizoku)
Staff: Look at the appearance. It's the 'boomerang' looking thing.
Others: Kaen is terrified of insects, be it from his flower side he doesn't know...he just thinks of them as horrible plant eaters and wouldn't give a second thought to it before running away with a yell.
He however has been trained in grace, dancing, and charm since age 5 though he is exempt from entertaining (If you remember Karen and her dancing for the royal family) because he's a male. The training stopped at age 12 because of that. Being exempt from entertaining, he still comes to where such events are held to try and sneak a performance. In general he's kind to all people, though when nervous tends to scratch his arm and does NOT take well when people abuse plant life.
Has no true siblings, so is rather brotherly to Midori.

((Midori is being worked on still so forgive any confusion, i'm drawing her. ^^; Forgive the largicity and suckiness of the picture. ))  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games