Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans:Without a trace Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which is the better couple
  Beastboy&Raven
  Beastboy&Terra
View Results

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:56 am
Tetra smiled at Robin. If anyone can cheer Star up its Robin. She slowly left the room to bump into raven. "Oh sorry...what is wrong with Arachnid." His face was pleading.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:07 am
'Nothing' Arachnid muttured looking away putting his shirt and equipment back on. He didn't look directly at Tetra and coutinued to look down at the bloody floor.  

boy arachnid

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:23 am
Tetra rolled her eyes. "Sure..." She than walked away and said to Arachnid. "I didnt see anything." She smiled and walked away.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:12 pm
Raven knew telling his parents would be for the best, but she did respect that Arachnid would want his privacy in this matter. "Fine, I won't tell your parents. If you ever need anyone to help you, just come talk to me." The blood on the floor was surrounded in Raven's dark energy and floated upwards. She let it fall into an open trash can. "I recommend you go and throw that out if you don't want your parents to learn."  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:38 pm
"Alot is on my mind right now dear Robin," said Starfire as she stared at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fox flew in the sky and felt strange in her body.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hm, interesting," said Brother Blood as he stepped out of his offic and stood next to Turgon. "What do you think Turgon?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:15 pm
"Hm, very well," said Turgon.

~~~~~~~~~~~

After his sister rested for 10 minutes now Gemini jumped out of bed but still felt wobobly. She fixed her bed and hair and than left her room. She walked in the hallway as a wolf and stayed quiet. She than sat quiet in the hallwa and looked out of the window. She siad to herself, "When does Oracle want to fight me and Turgon wants me there to fight her. For I feel ready, ready to eathier live or die."  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:10 am
'Thank you so much Raven' he siad in expaseration he nodded his head in deep appreciation. He grabbed the trash the can and hurried outside trying to mask the noises he made by shutting a web-spinner out through his bedroom outisde. He dumped the trash can down dusting his hands he went back inisde to Gemini. He crept up behind. 'Back to bed little wolf you can howl at the moon tommorw' he whisepred.

Nimbus set down on a tall light up sky scrapper he donned his board and sighed. He looked other the city feeling strange anf oddly remincenscent how far he had sunk in only a year..

'Like what you ?, can tell me' Robin countinued in a soft perusavie voice. He only wanted to help her through her problems that was all.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:21 pm
Then Starfire said, "Huh, stuff is on my mind like about Gemini, Arachid, Turgon, my long lost brother who is still out there somewhere, and the bad stuff that is going on right now."

~~~~~~~~

"Me, like Shade no," said Piosen Fang as she looked away from Oracle.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:48 pm
Gemini turned to see Arachnid behind her. "I'm not tired and I'm not gong to howl to the moon Arachnid," said Gemini as she walked away from him feeling strange in her body now. Even though she was feeling weak she wasn't going to show it.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh, even I can tell when someone likes some one but I won't say anymore though," said Oracle.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:28 pm
Raven watched Arachnid leave. She went to her room and sat down on the bed. Her eyes closed as she began to meditate.  

dragonelf213

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:43 am
'Don't lie to me my sister I know your'e weak and tired after today. No go to bed or i'll bring dad down here' he siad firmly. He knew she was lieing and needed rest no matter how good her acting skills were.

'Well bad stuff is always going on and we get through it' Robin sad cofidently. 'Arahcnid and Gemini are strong Turgon wont get to them' he added.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:50 am
Gemini stopped and looked back at Arachnid. "Fine but I'm going to the bahroom first," said Gemini as she stepped into the bathroom, turned back into ehr human form and locked the door behind her.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:04 am
'Fine but don't mess me around' Arahcnid said firmly leaning beisdes the bathroom door waiting for her to come out.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:08 am
Starfire stared at Robin and said, "Your right." She than kissed his lips.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:34 am
'Thats better' Robin smiled getting glad to see Starifres mood had risen upwards. 'We better go and check on Gemini' he added. Getting up.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games