Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
The HighTail Cafe Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
^_^
100%
 100%  [ 97 ]
Total Votes : 97

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:05 am

Dark_Dragon_Bagera
Could someone help me out?My net connection is bad lately but I've done nothing to any cables or settings and I can't figure out why games are disconnecting me every few minutes and web pages are randomly crapping out.This is my dads computer so I dunno if he did anything but some advice might help right now.

Few questions, are you using IE or Firefox? Have you tried rebooting your PC? If that doesn't work, you might have to reboot the modem and/or router.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:49 am

*RED used "POST" on THREAD!*

//TCHICK!\

*The attack was super effective!*

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:03 pm

icywind1980
Dark_Dragon_Bagera
Could someone help me out?My net connection is bad lately but I've done nothing to any cables or settings and I can't figure out why games are disconnecting me every few minutes and web pages are randomly crapping out.This is my dads computer so I dunno if he did anything but some advice might help right now.

Few questions, are you using IE or Firefox? Have you tried rebooting your PC? If that doesn't work, you might have to reboot the modem and/or router.

I use IE cause my dad thinks Forefox will"hack"him(he's stupid)I have rebooted the comp several times and I took a friends advice to unplug the modem from the comp for a few seconds.I THINK I found the problem,because as soon as I plugged it back in it would disconnect with the slightest movment or pressure to the cable,but I have not tested if this has an effect on said games that were disconnecting me(played for a few months and never a problem until a few days ago)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:43 pm

Dark_Dragon_Bagera
icywind1980
Dark_Dragon_Bagera

I use IE cause my dad thinks Forefox will"hack"him(he's stupid)I have rebooted the comp several times and I took a friends advice to unplug the modem from the comp for a few seconds.I THINK I found the problem,because as soon as I plugged it back in it would disconnect with the slightest movment or pressure to the cable,but I have not tested if this has an effect on said games that were disconnecting me(played for a few months and never a problem until a few days ago)

Hmm well cat5/ethernet cables are pretty cheap. Ask your parents or mabey even the cable company for a new one.

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:16 am

I found the problem with the cable(was stupid and never plugged it in all the way)funny thing was though,my connection was awesome like that.I fiddled with it some more and it's all fully plugged in but I'm still have disconnection problems with maple story.And my comp likes to randomly freeze -_- but aside from that,I played maple story fine for a few months with nothing more than the standrad lag but now it's BAD.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:34 pm

Dark_Dragon_Bagera
I found the problem with the cable(was stupid and never plugged it in all the way)funny thing was though,my connection was awesome like that.I fiddled with it some more and it's all fully plugged in but I'm still have disconnection problems with maple story.And my comp likes to randomly freeze -_- but aside from that,I played maple story fine for a few months with nothing more than the standrad lag but now it's BAD.

So you were able to fix it?

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:45 pm

icywind1980
Dark_Dragon_Bagera

So you were able to fix it?

Yes and no,the cable hadn't been plugged in at the time and I didn't know it,so any slight touch would kill connection.If it was left alone though,the game was just fine,which I don't get.I DO know that maplestory itself has had some bad problems with disconnecting people lately,but this is more looking like my problem because my bf(who plays with me all the time and at the same times)has had only lag and never really d/cs.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:35 am

wait. i juat wanna ask... icywind1980, are you new here?

Gin-Zil

Hoomiku

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,975 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:09 pm

Gaaaaaah

I just borrowed Final Fantasy XII from a friend and started playing it yesterday, and he's gone until Sunday for Thanksgiving break, and had to take the game with him.

Aurahgah I need a copy now. I havn't played a Final Fantasy since FFIX. (FFX seriously did not interest me at all.)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:02 am

I need to get back into playing any of the FF series, I think I have played them all but due to the length it takes to beat them I have only beat FF1,FF2,FF4,FF7,FF8.

00Shoe
Captain

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:56 am

I tend to beat games very quick for some reason(FF7 only took 4 days o.o)so the only one I haven't played(out of the numbered FFs)was 11 and I don't plan to play it either.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:45 pm

Usually when playing games I go for the 100% completion mark, so beating them quickly is usually out of the question.

00Shoe
Captain

Gin-Zil

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:27 pm

i know what you mean. i love to search every corner of a game when i play it.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:51 pm

I find I enjoy a game a lot more if I play it though as well, for instance a year ago I used to buy a game every week because I was really quick at them. But never really enjoyed playing them, now I buy a game when I think I am absolutely through with the game I am currently buying.

---

So how big is your games collection?

00Shoe
Captain

Gin-Zil

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:37 pm

mine is pretty large... its like a few games for the ps and a ton for the pc. but i bet yours is bigger. whats your fav game?
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games