Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
anthro high Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zeldrick

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:37 am

"... uh, ok. I guess we are going out to eat then."
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:15 pm

lonely_shadow_fox

jade: *when she herd you say german she forgot about her starvation and acted like a fan girl on you* omg i love guys who could speak german :3

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_

Zeldrick

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:17 pm

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox

jade: *when she herd you say german she forgot about her starvation and acted like a fan girl on you* omg i love guys who could speak german :3

He blinked at her. "Damn... this girl just gets better every minute."
Zeldrick stroked her side and smiled. "Heh, I'm in German 2 this year, actually." He tried to think of something, and thought he might slide plans to get together with her. "Was möchtest du am eh... dieses Wochenende?"
He gave a grin and winked as his tail lifted up and grazed her back.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:13 pm

lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox

Zeldrick stroked her side and smiled. "Heh, I'm in German 2 this year, actually." He tried to think of something, and thought he might slide plans to get together with her. "Was möchtest du am eh... dieses Wochenende?"

johanna: *she smiled at the two love birds as she kept reading her catalog of dresses and prom stuff*

jade: oh yes! i would i would love to...*wispers to you* what did you say....i wana learn german so bad...

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_

Zeldrick

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:06 pm

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox

johanna: *she smiled at the two love birds as she kept reading her catalog of dresses and prom stuff*

jade: oh yes! i would i would love to...*wispers to you* what did you say....i wana learn german so bad...

He put his muzzle close to her ear, and whispered back, "What are you doing this weekend?"
He pulled his head back to look at her face with a grin, loving every second of this witty banter.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:33 pm

lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox

He put his muzzle close to her ear, and whispered back, "What are you doing this weekend?"
He pulled his head back to look at her face with a grin, loving every second of this witty banter.

jade: *smiled* i dont know...i think i might be hanging out with ya...and shoping at a near by hot topic store :3 i dont know about johanna tho...

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_

Zeldrick

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:46 pm

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox

jade: *smiled* i dont know...i think i might be hanging out with ya...and shoping at a near by hot topic store :3 i dont know about johanna tho...

"Hmm... Well, I'm not much of a Hot Topic shopper, but I dunno. I'd like to hang out with you too this weekend." He gave a soft smile and pet her hair. "Well, if Johanna wants to go, she can. What do you think?"
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:23 am

lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox

"Hmm... Well, I'm not much of a Hot Topic shopper, but I dunno. I'd like to hang out with you too this weekend." He gave a soft smile and pet her hair. "Well, if Johanna wants to go, she can. What do you think?"

jade: *she grined and looked over at johanna but was suprised that she wasent there* well...now where did she go...-.-' girl has been acting so weird lately....*sighs*

_with johanna_

johanna: *she puts her books away and trys to call the hospital. no luck. she trys to call her dad but hes busy. with no luck she sits beside her locker and watches the football team come closer to her*

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_

Zeldrick

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:05 pm

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox

jade: *she grined and looked over at johanna but was suprised that she wasent there* well...now where did she go...-.-' girl has been acting so weird lately....*sighs*

_with johanna_

johanna: *she puts her books away and trys to call the hospital. no luck. she trys to call her dad but hes busy. with no luck she sits beside her locker and watches the football team come closer to her*

He looked confused, and then around him to not find her. "... yea, where did she go? I've only known her for a day and a half, and she's being really quiet... You think we should look for her?"
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:09 am

lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox

_with johanna_

He looked confused, and then around him to not find her. "... yea, where did she go? I've only known her for a day and a half, and she's being really quiet... You think we should look for her?"

jade: can we...its makeing me worry that she hasent asked out anyone and most of the football players were talking about a nasty joke to pull at the dance....and shes been talking about the dance and a few secreet amires of her...

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_

Zeldrick

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:06 pm

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox

_with johanna_

jade: can we...its makeing me worry that she hasent asked out anyone and most of the football players were talking about a nasty joke to pull at the dance....and shes been talking about the dance and a few secreet amires of her...

Zeldrick's ears perked up. "The football team? Oh no... this seems bad. Those guys have been after her since day one. We better go."
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:52 pm

Xavior smiled at them "I know the joke. Its pretty damn stupid, but effictive." He grunted reached into his backpack and broght out his note book and starting weaving his story. "No mas triste." he said to him slef, creating a world of pure beauty, with only the good things in life at mind. he sighed misrably and put the note book down. " Im gonna eat my lunch. ERM... nevermind. So pizza it is?" The football team came up to our group.

TobiasRedFox

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:20 pm

_with johanna at her locker_

johanna: oh no...what do i do *she wispered to herself*

football leader: hey...i herd what the boys did to you and your friends...im very sorry for what they did...anyways... i wanted to ask you out to the dance...what do ya say? *he gives a big smile and a red rose* wana dance with me?
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:01 pm

He got up with Jade and held her paw as they both walked down the hall. As they walked, others stared. "Huh... I wonder why..." he whispered to himself. They turned the corner and immediately found Johanna, backed up against the locker with a rose being handed to her in front of her nose. "Oops!" He pulled Jade back and they both hid behind the corner. Zeldrick scooted up against the wall and poked his ear out, listening to Johanna's conversation.

Zeldrick

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:12 pm

lonely_shadow_fox
He got up with Jade and held her paw as they both walked down the hall. As they walked, others stared. "Huh... I wonder why..." he whispered to himself. They turned the corner and immediately found Johanna, backed up against the locker with a rose being handed to her in front of her nose. "Oops!" He pulled Jade back and they both hid behind the corner. Zeldrick scooted up against the wall and poked his ear out, listening to Johanna's conversation.

johanna: ummm...but i was gona ask someone areadly...hes really kind and sweet to me...and i dont like to date football players...

jack: im jack...all the girls have been wanting to hook up with me...give me a chance sweetheart...ill make your heart fly hehe...
johanna: but...
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games