Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini & The Teen Titans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you be?
Hero
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
Villian
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:57 pm
Draco sighed. "Holding down the fort. Okay, not the best job, but I won't disappoint you." He gave Gemini a salute before kissing her.

"Alright." Raven said. "I can put up a protective barrier around the house if you want."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:15 pm
Gemini nodded and blushed after Draco kissed her cheak. "Its just so you guys can protect mother," she said. "Now the last one Spider-robin, Rose, and Fox you'll be teamed up together. While Arachnid and Scott comewith me into the forest and we'll give them what they want but not without a fight," said Gemini.

"Sorry Gemini but I rather go alone," said Fox.

"Fox," said Gemini.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:14 pm
Leo kissed Fortunna and said,"Be careful."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:15 pm
"You too," she than heard what Fox just said. She looked at Fox adn said, "What are you doing fox?"

"Why do you want to go alone?" asked Rose.

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:53 pm
Draco glanced at Starfire. "Don't worry, we'll protect you with all the power we have." He said with a big smile.

Raven looked over at Fox. "Yeah, why do you want to go alone?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:01 pm
"It's because of my demon side. Irather do a mission alone cause of my demon side. If I loose control I ccan kill spider-robin and Rose," said Fox.

"Oh, I see," said Gemini. "Hm, well don't worry Fox that won't happen," she said.

"How Gemini?" asked Fox.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:09 am
'I accept sister, Fox stay with the others it too dangerous to be alone we have a way of controling your dark side with the green injection' he added. 'Also we must as Draco stated have the wedding soon and here' he stated.

Scott was over the moon or possibly even higher he had a mission when suddenly his stomach cramped together. He moaned slightly clucthing his stomach.

Arachnid looked up seing Scott in pain. Looked like was time for another purging session. 'Me,Scott and Spider-robin have to do something' he siad solemnly helping Scott and taking to his room.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:21 am
Robin nodded aware of Scotts condition. He turned his attention back the meeting. 'I agree with you plan Gemini and I suggest with push up the wedding for Fox and Arachnid' he added.

Spider-robin listned to the meeting his feet put up in the chair. He got walking away tired of hearing the other emotioanl ramblings of the group. To be honest it had gotten quite boring. He followed the others to Scotts room.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:11 am
"Arachnid's right, Fox." Raven said.

Draco watched Scott leave. "Is he going to be okay?" He asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:35 pm
Athena nodded at Gemini then at Fox. "No one should be alone we dont know who is out there.  

ElectricCandii

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:21 pm
"So, don't worry Fox. everything will be alright," said Gemini.

"You promise?" asked Fox.

"I can't promise but you can believe and hope," said Gemini. she than nodded to Arachnid and watched as Arachnid, Scott, and Spider-robin left. "Ok, but this won't happen until in a few days. so it can give us time to do the wedding," said Gemini.

"Your right," said Fox.

Stafire listened to it all and smiled at how Gemini kept in charge and how well she gave orders and other stuff. In a way she acted just like Robin. "But Gemini will you be alright and what about your brothers?"

"Don't mom, you and the Titans taught us well. You all taugh me and Arachnid well and look at us now. Scott is getting good but still needs more pratice. and remember we learned from the best," said Gemini with a smile. "Everyone is dismiss. Draco meet me on the beach shore alone," said Gemini she than left the room and so did everyone else.

~~Beach Shore~~

Gemini stood on the shore as she stared out into the ocean.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:55 pm
Draco walked out of the meeting room and quickly flew to the beach shore. Landing on the sand, he walked over to Gemini. "Yes, Gemy?"

Raven left the meeting hall.  

dragonelf213

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:58 pm
Fortunna sat in her room and on her bed. she sat criss sross apple salse stile and looked out the window from her be.

Rose sat on the barn's roof and looking up into the sky.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:13 pm
Athena left the room and walked into her room. She grabbed her ipod and put one head phone in one ear. Just incase something happened. She layed down on her bed looking up at the ceiling.  

ElectricCandii

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:18 pm
Gemini looked over at Draco and walked up to him closer. She than held his hand with hers and said, "I asked you to be out here now so I mat spend time with you."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games