Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Ninja Academy (cleansed from poison) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:57 pm
Kiara heard Xiah yell but ignored him. She didn't care if he liked her, she taught him too much anyway. If it wasn't for her or Kikiomaru, he wouldn't be this strong anyway.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:01 pm
"I was right!! Once you get a new sensei, the old one doesn't care about you anymore. Now because of you, i now feel lonely, and i hate that!!" Xiah screamed  

Dripples

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:05 pm
Kiara looked at Xiah calmly. "First of all, no one likes being lonely. And second of all, no one likes being followed or bothered all the time either," she told him. She was calm though, so she wasn't screaming and trying to blow anyone's ears off.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:08 pm
Xiah ran away and had the thought of being a missing-nin  

Dripples

master mojo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:09 pm
Jackson walked into the room, found a chair and went over his justu. First trying the shadow clone justu. Going through the hand signs and shouting "Clone Justu" one clone appeared but quickly disapeared. Clearly because of inexperence with the justu.
sad  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:14 pm
Kiara turned around to see somebody. "Hello, are you a new student?" she asked him.

((If you're an Academy Student, you can't learn Shadow Clone Jutsu yet... and even if you did, no clones would appear))  

GorgeousC

master mojo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:16 pm
Yes if you are talking to me I am a new student. I am also quite inexperenced with all of my justu
( sorry i meant clone justu instead of shadow clone.)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:18 pm
Kiara nodded. "Okay, then I will teach you the three Basic Jutsus tomorrow because the day's almost over and the rest of the class has one more Jutsu. Is that okay?" she asked the new Student.  

GorgeousC

Pink Bubbly Goo

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:21 pm
"Nothing? Sensie, I'll respect your desion." Yasu said as she left her sensie alone to train more because she knew that she might have an difficult time. She started practicing the handsigns with some taijutsu to make sure she doesn't become weak.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:21 pm
"Okay that sounds fair, tommarrow then," said Jackson," what time do you think."  

master mojo

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:26 pm
"Umm, how about lunchtime?" she asked him. "I'll probably be here earlier to do some paper work and stuff or finish training the others but you can come at around 12:00," she told him.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:47 pm
Uno walked into the Academy with some a bunch of Red Roses and a couple of boxes of Ramen. "I thought you'd like some lunch and some time to yourself." he said as he looked around trying to mentually tell the other to kick rocks and get outa here.  

L K r e g e r

master mojo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:52 pm
Jackson kept going over the hand signs of the clone justu, trying to get them perfect. He just kept going over them trying to get the signs faster and easier. When he felt he was ready for tommarow he left.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:55 pm
To Kiara's surprise, Uno came. "Uno!" she yelled and ran up to him and kissed him. Kiara then noticed that he made agesture for the others to leave but she then turned to look at them. "Everyone can go home, tomorrow, come back as soon as you're ready," she told all of them.  

GorgeousC

L K r e g e r

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:05 pm
Uno picked her up in a kiss not caring that anyone saw. Then he set her down "I'm back I've been to every country getting an alliance treaty signed." he said with a smile.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games