Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: The Grim Future Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite Titan?
Robin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Starfire
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Raven
46%
 46%  [ 6 ]
Cyborg
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Beast Boy
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:47 pm
~~Gemini's Mind~~

"No don't do this," said Gemini.

"Oh, shut up," said Oracle.

Then Gemini ran towards a door but Oracle tried to stop her.

~~Out of mind~~

Gemini paused and jumped off the girl and didn't kill her. she flew up in the sky wiht her angel wings that turned black now. As she flew up she spotted the Titans.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:49 pm
Crystal looked up in the sky. She spotted Gemini. "I think we found her.....or she found us."  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:51 pm
"I'm sure." Raven said quietly. She began meditating and soon a black copy of herself rose from her body. The soulself flew towards Gemini and into her body. She blinked as she came into Gemini's mind. "Gemini!"

Nightwing looked over at Changeling and motioned at Raven. "Watch her." He ordered him though he really didn't have the authority to boss him around anymore. He then turned to look up at Gemini.

~~

"Thanks." Bloodbane said with a grin.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:55 pm
Gemini turned back into her regular form and screamed as Raven went inside her body, "Ah!" "Get Out!" she screamed. she than flew down into the forest.

~~Gemini's Mind~~

"Ah," screamed Gemini.

"You killed my body and now you'll be dead in here," said Oracle. "And I'll have your body," she said.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:57 pm
Crystal flew to Gemini. "Gemini...?" She was afraid Oracle was the controler.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:02 pm
Then Gemini landed on the ground and turned herself into a leapord. She ran around on the ground and kept banging and hitting her head against a tree.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:05 pm
It took all her energy and focus to stay in Gemini's mind. She saw two figures in front of her. "You're not going to win, Oracle." Then she turned her attention to Gemini. "Gemini... Don't give up, the Titans are all here for you."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:05 pm
Crystal looked around and was confused. "Are you made at a tree?"  

ElectricCandii

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:10 pm
"ROAR!" Gemini roared in pain.

~~Gemini's Mind~~

"Raven," said Oracle as she went after Raven.

But than Gemini used her wind powers to push Oracle to the ground and yelled, "Stay AWAY FROM HER!"

~~Out of Mind~~

"ROAR!" she roared again in pain. she than stared at her fatehr and ran straight for him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:13 pm
Crystal ran and tackled Gemini/Oracle to the ground.  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:15 pm
Raven surrounded Oracle with dark energy and helped Gemini push her to the ground. Keeping her eyes on Oracle, Raven asked Gemini, "Gemini, do you know any way to reverse you being evil? I would guess that getting Oracle out of your body would work, but I don't know how to do that."

~~

Nightwing tensed and jumped to the side. "Gemy, calm down. I know you're still you inside." He didn't want Gemini to hurt herself, so he quickly threw a net-bomb.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:15 pm
Then Gemini scrathed Crystal on the arm and pushed her off. "Growl!" she growled. She than tackled Ngithwing her father to the ground.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:17 pm
Crystal grabbed her arm. She looked down at a bottle. She smashed it against the back of Gemini/Oracles head making her knock out. "Sorry..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:22 pm
~~Gemini's Mind~~

"Hm, I know a way but it would be risky. Raven get out of my mind and tell the ohters to use soemthing sharp to stab my heart. But only one of you can. But becareful I might try to kill you guys," said Gemini.

"You full your going to have them kill us both," said Oracle.

~~Out of Mind~~

Gemini awoke broke free from them and ran off. she turned back into her regular for as she ran off.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:26 pm
Raven shook her head. "None of us are filling to kill you, Gemy." She looked over at Oracle. "Her, we wouldn't mind if her soul was gone. You, no one's going to do it."

Nightwing ran after Gemini and grabbed another net-bomb. This one was stronger. He threw it a little in front of Gemini, hoping that the net would hit.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games