Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheel of Time Guild: Discussion and RP

Back to Guilds

Tags: Wheel of Time, roleplay, fantasy, books, discussion 

Reply -RP- Andor
Caemlyn Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anthenor Grimoire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:17 pm
Anthenor nodded and stabbed it into the ground. "Try it out, it belonged to a friend of mine." He took a step back. Zac, was the only other person he knew who could lift that sword with one hand. That thing was the size of a child. You could tell it belonged to Zac if you knew for the tiger on the blade. Zac used a tiger for his symbol rather that striving for a heron mark Zac perfected his own style which Anthenor followed. Anthenor had seen Zac beat some of the Asha'man who had mastered swordsman ship with that style. Zac was remarkably talented at the One Power to. I wish he lived instead died getting me to safety.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:19 pm
Color Me Fubar
((New Order))
Sielle listened without visible reastion, only gazing at him as she strode beside him. There wasn't anything particularly creative about that, in her opinion. "The man is a monster lusting for blood," she thought. "Dangerous."
In her opinion, killing someone's loved ones while they watched - using the Power to make them do it - that was by far crueler.

Dorian continued to ramble for a bit, then recovered, running a hand through his hair. "Are we drawing near the city?" He asked impatiently.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:29 pm
((Ugh. I didn't notice the post, my computer's movin real slow right now...))
Cobain took the proffered sword, eyes widening as it dropped to the ground. Grunting, he couldn't even lift the thing very high with one hand. "Heavy." He commented. "I might be able to use it in two hands-" He tried. "Too slow, not the sword for me." He said, shaking his head and handing it back to Anethenor. "A scimitar, now-" he cut off suddenly, catching a familiar, faint smell and hearing Kiae's scream. "The hell?" He demanded, sticking the sword back into ther ground, kicking up his bardiche into his hand and dashing toward where Kiae had gone. "One of these agian?" He demanded, seeing the thing leap for Kiae. He managed to get to her before it did, blocking it with his bardiche and throwing it to the side.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:39 pm
Anthenor took the sword as Andurael came running back in at the sound of the scream. "Where is that spring." He held the sword seemingly effortlessly with his right hand. He opened himself to saidin, cold enough to shatter steel and hot enough to melt iron, it threatened to burn him out. Ah the feeling of struggle, it was always refreshing. He forced out Fire and slowly fed it into his sword he could see the edge had a bit of orange outline. He adjusted and the orange was gone. He and Andurael arrived shortly after Cobain. "What was that?"  

Anthenor Grimoire

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:10 am
(Sorry I had to disappear - computer sucked and I was tired.)

The creature hissed at the arrival of the men, and crouched low, ready to pounce once more. "Not fair, Yellow!" it howled, in pain from Cobain's strike.
Kiae only shivered, having imagined she felt it's hands on her throat before it had been knocked aside. "Another reanimate," she murmured. "I didn't know there were more..."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:56 pm
((New Order))

Ranuu
((Next post will consist of opening the doors, if you want to post next about getting the Darkfriends to move, and maybe have an event or two on the way to the wall. Also, sorry about the small bit of auto playing I did. I hope you don‘t mind ^^; ))

Djevik appeared in a dimly-lit hallway. His black, plated armor and cloak hid him from the sight of all but the best of sights. His own sightless gaze could easily make out the shapes of the other two Myrddraal across the hall, though they quickly went in opposite directions down the hallway.

Djevik had visited the barracks a few times late at night, and knew his way around to a slight extent. He knew where they controlled the gate and its openings/closings, so that was where he went first. Opening the door, he expected an outright attack, but the two guards inside were quite lazy, and apparently irate as well.

"Didn't I tell you flamin- It's a flaming Eyeless!" the guard said as he turned around, his surprise not quite taking his voice away. He made for the alarm, but Djevik was on him before he could reach the bell, and ran him through with the cursed blade of Shayol Ghul. "You won't raise the alarm tonight, Captain," he whispered in the man's ear as blood began pouring from his eyes, mouth, and nose.

The second, who was much the junior of the valiant captain, stood in fear as the Myrddraal slaughtered his commanding officer. He began to draw his blade after a moment, but it was much too late. His head fell to the ground with a sickening thud.

And then, Djevik pulled the lever that would begin to open the portcullis. "Now," he whispered to the air, "it is your turns..."  

CR Kyrie

Anthenor Grimoire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:47 pm
"Reanimate?" Anthenor replaced his sword in the holster on his belt. "A reanimated corpse?" The words came off his lips like that was the most disgusting thing ever. "How?" Of course with the One Power, no other way he knew at least, but who would commit such a horrible act?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:42 pm
"I don't know," Kiae said shakily, as the creature growled low in its throat. "There was one stalking me for a while, but it never attacked."  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:43 pm
((New Order))
Ranuu
And then, Djevik pulled the lever that would begin to open the portcullis. "Now," he whispered to the air, "it is your turns..."

(Our go to post?)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:48 pm
Color Me Fubar
"I don't know," Kiae said shakily, as the creature growled low in its throat. "There was one stalking me for a while, but it never attacked."
Anthenor prepared the weavings for an explosion. "Should I rip it to shreds?"  

Anthenor Grimoire

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:56 pm
Kiae nodded. "It's not going to tell me anything else," she said.

"There will be worse than us, Yellow," the creature growled, and she wondered if only she could hear it. "You had better prepare yourself, because we are only the beginning."

She went white at this warning, hoping that didn't mean what she thought it meant.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:02 pm
Anthenor unleashed the weave upon the creature. There was more fire than he intended but at least the result was charred and not bloody. "I hope I didn't singe anyone. Or worse."  

Anthenor Grimoire

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:05 pm
"We're all right," Kiae murmured, deep in thought regarding the reanimate. She had no idea where they came from, but she was sure it meant the New Order was growing more powerful.
And knew more about her.  
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces