Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
>>One is Forsaken, But Can You Forgive Me?<<[[Open]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe this?
  No, I can't, how can this happen? Aren't we having the Olympics there?
  I can. Everywhere is desperate, we can't just see it.
  >>cries<<
View Results

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:49 am
[[Srry babe. I have to get off. I'll post later ;/
Love you, Via.]]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:29 pm
How could she be saying this? I know she's probably had some pretty rough times in her life.. Yuka decided she should be telling her this aloud.

"Tao, honey, we all make mistakes. Everyone deserves to be forgiven. So don't put yourself down like that. I've make terrible mistakes in my life.. and I'm sure you've made some, too, that you regret but that's why we're here. To make mistakes and learn from them." Yuka said, there was feeling in her words. Campassion toward's these younger girls.

I suddenly feel like their mother. Yuka thought. She smiled, putting her arm around Tao.
"Aoi is kind and forgiving anyway. I don't know her not to forgive someone. It just wouldn't be her to hold something against someone." Yuka said, laughing softly.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:14 pm
Tao sighed deeply, feeling a lump in her throat, she wasn't one for crying.
"Well, thats good. At lesat I won't get kicked out anytime soon.." She said, then the opening to a horror movie came on.
"Eeep!" Tao squealed, a disturbing image came on the screen. Once it was gone she laughed.
"I think I'm going to go get one of the guys..I like scary movies, so leave it here." She said, standing up and walking to the stairs.
Akuro was awake and not as drunk. Tatsuya though, was completely passed out.
"Ahhkuurroo?" She called down the hall. Akuro poked his head out of a door.
"Would you like to watch a scary movie with Yuka and I?" She asked.
"Sure..I'll be right there." He said. "Let me get dressed." He added, shutting the door. Tao turned around, blushing hard.
She settled herself on the couch in the livign room.
"Kuro's coming to watch it with us." She said. All the lights in the house were off.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:50 pm
Yuka herself liked horror movies.
"Okay, I'll leave it here." Yuka said as Tao went upstairs.
Tatsuya is probably dead asleep.. so Kuro is her only choice.

Tao settled herself on the couch in the living room again.
"Kuro's coming to watch it with us." She said. All the lights in the house were now off. There was room inbetween Tao and Yuka for Akuro.
Yuka picked up up a large blanket off the floor, it covered the entire couch. Big enough for all of them.
Akuro nearly tripped over the bottom stair when he appeared in the living room. The glow off the televison shone on Yuka's face. She smiled as Akuro stumbled in.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:50 pm
Akuro, now wearing dark grey pajama pants and a black shirt, caught his weight, holding the wall. With the free hand he ruffled his hair, which was neatly combed over.
"Hah.." He said, giving a crooked smile. He made his way over to the couch, setlling between them.
In the movie, tension was rising. Tao's heartbeat raced as she clung onto Akuro.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:01 pm
Yuka had laughed as Akuro barely caught himself on the last step.
"Looks like he's still drunk." Yuka mumbled, she laughed a low sound.
In the duration of the movie, Tao was hysterical. She take sudden gasps for air at certain parts, as well as she'd jump. Tao clung to Akuro, hilding onto his arm.
Akuro's other arm was unoccupied, his hand resting on the couch, underneath the blanket.
Slowly, steadily, Yuka's hand reached for his; hidden by the blanket. When she felt it, her fingers interlaced with his. His skin, just as cold as her's.
Yuka's eyes wandered over to his, curious if he was startled by her sudden touch.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:13 pm
Akuro felt Yuka's fingeres interlace with his. He gave her hand a small, reassuring squeeze.
His eyes flickered over to her, caught her gaze. He pursed his lips and surpressed a small smile.
Tao gave a little squeal, some scary, dark haired lady flashed on the screen. She dug her nails into his arm involuntarily.
"Ahh.." He gasped, looking at his arm. It drew blood.
"Omigosh I'm so sorry Kuro!" Tao exclaimed, wretching her hand off his bicep. There were nail marks everywhere.
"Heh heh heh..It's okay. Don't worry 'bout it." He said, wiping the blood off his arm.
"Are you sure? Do you want a band aid or something?" Tao offered. But Kuro just shook his head.
"It's okay, really. Just watch the movie." He said, looking back at the screen.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:25 pm
A warm feeling washed over Yuka, as Akuro briefly squeezed her hand.
"Ahh.." Akuro gasped a few seconds later, his eyes drawn to his arm. Yuka's nose now filled with the sweet scent of his blood. His hand released from her's as he went to wipe the blood from his arm.
Had Tao really dug her nails into until he bled?
Jeez... She thought, still holding her breath. This was uncomfortable.
"I'll be rigt back." Yuka said, her voice sounding choked. When out of the living room she gasped quietly for air.
What the hell is wrong with her? Does she really need to dig her nails into him everytime she jumps? Damn. Yuka thought, opening the refridgerator. She poured herself a glass off blood, downing it.

When Yuka returned a few minutes later, she felt calm again. She tossed an alcohol wipe on Akuro's lap.
"You still need to clean it." Yuka said, sounding maternal again.
Damnit. I can't sound like his mother... that'd be.. awkward.
Yuka made herself comfortable again on the couch. Her hands lay, folded in her lap.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:30 pm
Akuro sighed, standing up.
"I guess your right..I'll be right back." He said, heading for the upstairs bathroom.

Tao coughed.
"I hope it doesn't get infected." She said quietly, feeling an unsettling tension. She sat, criss-crossed on the couch, the blanket covering her.
"I really should clip my nails, I didn't mean to." She added, looking at her nails.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:38 pm
Yuka closed her eyes, remembering the smell of his blood. She needed to calm down.

"Don't worry about him. He's tough. And if he's cleaning it now, he'll be fine." Yuka said, with a smile.
Glancing at Tao's nails, Yuka noticed they were quite long; unlike her short nails. She always kept them that way, she liked them short.
"If you want, there should be finger nail clippers in a drawer under the counter you could use later.. or now if you'd like." Yuka told her.

[[Oh my gosh. I've got this really good song stuck in my head. But I don't know the name >;(
Haha. Do you know the sevie T-rob?]]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:44 pm
Tao looked at Yuka. She seemed so serious.
"Alright..I'll get them after the movie." She said quietly.
Just then Akuro came back, bandages on his arm. He smiled at Tao.
"What did I miss?" He asked, grinning, looking at both of them.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:02 pm
Yuka laughed.
"Nothing really happened other than that really cute guy getting killed. This huge axe like thing flew out of the fireplace and cut his head off." Yuka bit her lower lip, holding back her thoughts and a smile.

Tao is good at turning guys on. She did with Kiyoshi.. and now with Kuro. It's almost aggravating. Yuka thought, folding her hand in her lap.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:14 pm
Akuro pouted out his lips and leaned in to Yuka.
"What? And I'm not cute?!" He exclaimed, fake sobbing.

[[srry it sucks.]]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:13 pm
Yuka chortled a laugh.
"Sure he was cute. But you're cuter." Yuka played, kissing his cheek.
Hah. Still drunk. He's such a child when he's lke this. I wonder why he's so serious all the time. Yuka watched.
There was a sudden scream from the television. A girl was getting chased by something. She was running down a hallway on a second floor; she tripped over something, falling.

"This is too cheesy." Yuka mumured.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:02 am
Tao had nodded off to sleep, which Akuro had fortunately noticed, to his benefit. He smiled, still a little drunk.
"It is too cheesy, maybe, we could do something else?" He offered, moving his leg so it was touching hers.
Sure, Akuro wasn't a virgin. It was only obvious. Sex appeal rolled off him like steam. The only thing was that he was so unapproachable. His fierce glare made everyone turn running.
Everyone, except that is, for Yuka. He smiled, crookedly, and his light green eyes bore into Yuka's.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games